[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
DixonBush wrote:
Anyone else think HH is a good mapping option?

The STR and DEX mods on it help a lot, and it's just the ES loss issue I'd assume?

I have seen this kind of questions a lot, but I don't know what you want from HH. I mean, if all you want is extra movement speed, go for it. But most mods you get from HH are completely useless for this build: attack speed, cast speed, xx% of physical damage as extra (one of elemental) damage, extra physical damage, increased life, xx% of life added as extra ES, physical attack damage leech, etc... I would use HH on a life-based physical attack build.
I meant the Damage pen as far as the enchantment on the boots, ive been running uber labs with twice enchanments for 2 hours with no luck yet, what a pain.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
N0esy wrote:

Unnatural instinct is not a core item, so you can just skip it. Do not take nodes around the suggested jewel socket, either.
Lethal Pride is kind of necessary because it gives a lot of strength. If you don't like it, you can just use Efficient Training instead. Or, if you have enough strength from your gear, you can use a rare jewel. What is most important is to equip Mjolner.
That said, I can see a lot of Lethal Pride in the marcket in the market...

My apologies, I usually use poe.trade and there wasn't Lethal pride.
I just searched the official website and there are many.
I have an Efficient Training, do I need 2 to replace lethal pride?
or does reach only one?
If it is not too much trouble I leave my profile
, so you can tell me if I am well on my way to the build, I am just level 60.
Thank you very much in advance
Last edited by Cymaster on Nov 9, 2019, 10:14:00 PM
"
Cymaster wrote:

My apologies, I usually use poe.trade and there wasn't Lethal pride.
I just searched the official website and there are many.
I have an Efficient Training, do I need 2 to replace lethal pride?
or does reach only one?

It all depends on your items, but generally, players who have just started this build don't have good gear, so they have to rely on unique jewels to get sufficient strength. Thus, I would recommend to use both lethal pride and efficient training. You can also use utmost might anointment on your amulet.

Efficient training is not something you want to use in the final build, because what it does is just to convert int to str, which grants no combat stats. But replacing it with a rare jewel is hard and not possible for everyone. Good thing is that this build is strong even if you use efficient training.
"
Anointedone wrote:
You're lacking a lot of damage stats on your neck and shield, then get those gems leveled up. As for fortify corruption, they're hard to find in this stagnant league. I recommend buying a couple cheap Mjolnirs and try your luck at getting a T3 corruption chamber. That's how I got mine, but you can also set a live search on poetrade for one. It doesn't have to be perfect 15%, I used 10% for a long time and it still procs on every pack because you're hitting so often. For your boots, one more aspect stack is 5% damage, but you lose 5% movement speed and the added lightning damage. Not sure what gives more damage, but it looks like a horse a piece. Use them if you'd like. Doryani's aren't that expensive if you want to try both.

Edit: @Gubbins I don't know why quoting doesn't work sometimes.

Thanks for the answer! I'll try vaaling some mjolners myself, sounds like a fun project. Currently saving up for those dmg stats on shield and ammy u mentioned.
Thanks for the sharing!
Saw this post several days ago and couldnt stop to try it out.
This is the best cyclone build I have ever played (Cyclone lover hahaha).
Again your sharing is much appreciated!

Here is my item, May I know if anything I can improve since sometimes I still get one-shotted lol

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAA18EJIRDxFQFVAXsBhdHRQdTx8YJ4MnqSlPLEYsvy0fL28v2jIyNbk7DTwFPL0870ZxRwZJT0lRSotMs1AwUEJR-1MOUzVca19qYENmVGaeaPJqG2vIbRluPXBScG5wu32wfq9_xoIegpuDCYRIhXuJ04w2jHaNGY5kj0aP-pMnlPGVIJctm6GePJ_foS-io6cIpyun-KjPrJit8a7_tAy2-rcxuZO8b7yqvoC-isBmwcXB88MJw23K080W0B_Q0NWm2RPZX9mG217djOAS6rrrY-v17BjsOO_r8NXyHfem98H31_rS_rM=?accountName=ccav1211&characterName=Nocycloneeee

Sometimes I just feel lacking of accuracy, any suggestion?

Loking forward to your comment!
Last edited by ccav1211 on Nov 11, 2019, 2:32:41 AM
Not fully fleshed out yet but pretty awesome so far. 10+k ES, 750 INT, 442 Str w/o efficient training. im using the second mjölner as debuff-stick and onslaught buffer. WoC does work suprisingly well and conductivity in mj saves a curse on hit gem slot. ~50k dps with Ball lightning per hit. 60k+ with spider buff.

I use tempered flesh for 48% more multiplier.

Watchers is damage pen + es on hit.
next upgrade is a -9 helmet and something with aspect of the spider, for bossing. did my first uber with this build, cakewalk.

wohoo, update.
Last edited by NomadFX on Nov 11, 2019, 10:32:04 AM
I'm currently playing a Pathfinder version of this build in std and I really like this build as an allrounder character. Swapped out the boots for skyforth for better stun avoidance while not cycloning and power charge generation. I still gotta replace the abyss jewel for something better and get a better legion jewel with 20 str and 15% dd (currently got 20 str, 10% dd and 10% crit redu) but after that upgrades will be very expensive (corruption on chest/shield, turning amulet into talisman, double corrupt on boots/gloves, 450 es helm with enchant)

Gear:

I switch the quicksilver with taste of hate or wise oak for different situations. Swap from 10% pen ascendency node to master surgeon for deep delve bosses.
Last edited by giully on Nov 11, 2019, 6:57:18 AM
PoB doesn't show any increase in damage/crits if I add corrupted shaper gloves. Does the "Attacks have % to critical strike chance" not work with ball lightning or is PoB wrong?

Think I got a good one from double corrupt temple.

Does it add much extra dmg with phys?
Last edited by Uructus on Nov 11, 2019, 1:34:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info