[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
bugenville wrote:
"
i like the onslaught support gem idea, will use that in my arc mjölner.^^

Actually I just took out the onslaught gem, because 3 frenzy + elusive + onslaught provided me 6.6 APS with Cyclone, so take care.

yeah but i need 12 :-)

@Noesy thx. sucks ;P
Last edited by NomadFX on Nov 8, 2019, 1:46:18 PM
Thanks OP, loving the build! Could someone help me on what to upgrade next?
Im looking for corruptions on my uniques but they are hard to come by.
Also using the fenumus boots because I had them and wanted some more sustain. You guys think this is a good idea?

Thanks!

Last edited by ___Gubbins___ on Nov 8, 2019, 4:59:33 PM
You're lacking a lot of damage stats on your neck and shield, then get those gems leveled up. As for fortify corruption, they're hard to find in this stagnant league. I recommend buying a couple cheap Mjolnirs and try your luck at getting a T3 corruption chamber. That's how I got mine, but you can also set a live search on poetrade for one. It doesn't have to be perfect 15%, I used 10% for a long time and it still procs on every pack because you're hitting so often. For your boots, one more aspect stack is 5% damage, but you lose 5% movement speed and the added lightning damage. Not sure what gives more damage, but it looks like a horse a piece. Use them if you'd like. Doryani's aren't that expensive if you want to try both.

Edit: @Gubbins I don't know why quoting doesn't work sometimes.
Last edited by Anointedone on Nov 8, 2019, 5:23:30 PM
Is Attack and cast speed enchantment good on the boots?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Is Attack and cast speed enchantment good on the boots?

not realy. best:
Why are they best? The lightning damage? Doesn't seem like that much. I messed up and bought the cold version doh!

Converted a char in standard to this build to try it out. Pretty nice!
I killed uber elder with the build for the first time, very quick I love this build, I do think the Damage pen would be better for the uber elder fight.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Hi dude, ty for build.
I have a question.
With which i could replace the jewels "Lethal Pride" and "Unnatural Instinct".

Since Lethal Pride nobody sells and Unnatural Instinct is very expensive, for now it is not within my reach.
Sorry for mi English
Thanks you
Anyone else think HH is a good mapping option?

The STR and DEX mods on it help a lot, and it's just the ES loss issue I'd assume?
"
Romulas19 wrote:
I killed uber elder with the build for the first time, very quick I love this build, I do think the Damage pen would be better for the uber elder fight.

If what you mean is to use lightning pen support instead of elemental focus, the answer is probably no. If you cannot shock shaper or elder, elemental focus is better even without the wise oak/-9 lightning res helmet. If you can shock them, well, the calculation becomes very complicated. But I still think elemental focus is better.
Lightning pen support becomes better in deep delve bosses with an elemental resist mod.

"
Cymaster wrote:
Hi dude, ty for build.
I have a question.
With which i could replace the jewels "Lethal Pride" and "Unnatural Instinct".

Since Lethal Pride nobody sells and Unnatural Instinct is very expensive, for now it is not within my reach.
Sorry for mi English
Thanks you

Unnatural instinct is not a core item, so you can just skip it. Do not take nodes around the suggested jewel socket, either.
Lethal Pride is kind of necessary because it gives a lot of strength. If you don't like it, you can just use Efficient Training instead. Or, if you have enough strength from your gear, you can use a rare jewel. What is most important is to equip Mjolner.
That said, I can see a lot of Lethal Pride in the marcket in the market...
Last edited by N0esy on Nov 9, 2019, 9:08:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info