Reset Passive Skill Tree

This is prob. asked more often but kinda in a hurry before rushing to work.

Can you reset your Passive Skill Tree? I did saw an item in game once that resets 1 point I thought.

But can you do more then 1 point since I kinda screwed 3/4 up. And maybe through the realmoney shop or?
The current solution is to use the currency items, 1 point at a time (plus 2 points per difficulty as a quest reward). A more robust solution may be on the way in the future. Also, some updates come with a passive reset if the tree is sufficiently changed.
Each orb of regret allows you to refund one point; there's no limit to the number of those you can use. But no, there's no way - real money or not - to erase your character's past and respec your entire skill setup.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
You can accumulate 8 respec points by doing the Church Dungeon quest in all four difficulties. Other than that, each Orb of Regret grants one respec point.

Unavailable

There are no plans I have heard of to sell respecs in the shop, as that would constitute buying power.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I bet they'll sell a respec orb bundle via microtransaction since its big part of the game and people tend change build etc after playing around with their set up xD

I'm on the other hand, and many like me enjoy taking the time to invest my points wisely xD

I think it took me a couple minute to spend my new points :3
A big thank you to Gari11 for the beta key! <3 on 4/13/2012

My video review and build if anyone interestd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbgrcYkpPdw

You can get access to respecs if you play hardcore and your character dies. You just need to build the character again.

I hope true respecs don't come into the game. It may be a popular option, but it takes away the feeling of permanence.
Last edited by StealthNerf on Apr 7, 2012, 2:11:47 PM
overheard a convo from a dev about this, it's basically only orbs of regret and that quest, the general consensus being that your choices should be important ones

however, this is not supplemented by say, an intensive ingame tool that would allow you to actually figure out how effective any particular choice would be without actually trying it first, and although i appreciate the chart they let you use on the website, it still does nothing in terms of allowing me to actually understand something this ridiculously huge and complex

it's that kind of thing that might drive away players if they end up making bad choices because they are given these decisions at a point in the game where they don't really know what the options are, or don't have any solid examples of being able to explore them

in particular, i find that the inability to zoom out further than you can now inhibits my interest in studying the chart
Last edited by weirdguy on Apr 7, 2012, 3:15:09 PM
Ahhh I see so far I made 3 mistakes so I must be able to clear those... Are the orbs a item you find during quests (So I can miss them??) or does a NPC give them to you regardless??

Also around what lvl do you get your first one
Act 2 has a quest which rewards 2 orbs. Other than that you get them as drops. They might show up in vendors occasionally too.
In general, it's easier to reset a character at the lower levels if you find yourself regretting some decisions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info