Goodbye Charan

I would be shocked if being on probation had anything to do with it. He's been on probation a bunch of times over the years.

I don't really give a shit, just felt the need to remind folks of that fact.

Oh and to whoever was wondering about his uniques, he has a bunch and gave away a bunch. It took something like 5 or 6 unique "slots" to make his swords. Poorjoy's Asylum Acton's Nightmare was one his gf designed with one of his slots. I know he gave others away too.

The plummeting ursa monster was his Ruler design.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Sep 26, 2019, 11:04:34 AM
so this guy spent a fortune on this game and they just kept putting him on probation over and over again,and he finally had enough...makes sense to me
The Forum has lost one of the most interesting players sharing knowledge, and well thought posts, so we should all be sad. It is disastrous to lose the huge lore information that got deleted along with his posts and PMs...

Regardless, Charan had a such an impact, as he was a LARGE part of the very soul of PoE's community, for better or worse...

Losing him is a highlight that PoE seems less that game that Chris hopes will be played "ad infinitum", and more a polarizing subpar choice that still doesn't have it's own choices "set in stone".

It's a sad time for the PoE community, and I sincerely hope that he will find what he looks for anywhere else...

I do hope a comeback will happen, preferably sooner than later (hope dies last & all)...

Goodbye, Charan, you are, and you'll always be missed, more than you'll ever think...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Sep 25, 2019, 11:17:35 PM
"
Archwizard wrote:
I would be shocked if being on probation had anything to do with it. He's been on probation a bunch of times over the years.

I don't really give a shit, just felt the need to remind folks of that fact.

Oh and to whoever was wondering about his uniques, he has a bunch and gave away a bunch. It took something like 5 or 6 unique "slots" to make his swords. Poorjoy's Asylum was one his gf designed...

Acton's Nightmare.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Head_Less wrote:
Well the clowns killed him

A suiting end.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"

Nooo,she cant be older than 15-16 judging by her posts...

She, if SHE is actualy SHE is approx 35-40, judging from her(?) Diablo 2 experiences, described in few posts. Diablo 2 was released in 2000 and it is obvious she (?) played it from the beginning. I can't write more because at best post will be deleted, at worst I will get a probation. She is very much protected here.
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
Last edited by srogi_kotek on Sep 26, 2019, 1:37:04 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:

We are all sad to see him go.

Hey, speak for yourself.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Honestly I doubt he is gone... what would seem to be more likely to me is that he asked GGG for a namechange. As many players kept pointing out his spending pattern post after post after post, and used it to both insult and discredit him.

Anyways, whatever he or anyone else does... be happy when you do it, and goodluck doing it!

PS: I actually like the new clown mystery boxes!
"
sofocle10000 wrote:
The Forum has lost one of the most interesting players sharing knowledge, and well thought posts, so we should all be sad. It is disastrous to lose the huge lore information that got deleted along with his posts and PMs...

ugh, just noticed that all posts from his other 2 accounts (Charanjaydemyr and charan) are gone as well. that's not a tragedy, that's a disaster.

time to move on i guess.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
sofocle10000 wrote:

ugh, just noticed that all posts from his other 2 accounts (Charanjaydemyr and charan) are gone as well. that's not a tragedy, that's a disaster.

time to move on i guess.

Last time I checked, he's still lurking though, just not posting anything, but something definitely happened. I just hope it wasn't anything too bad... who am I kidding, if it made him leave, it has to have been VERY severe.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info