Cyclone CWC Blade Vortex ((About 20mill+ Shaper dps with everything up)

"
Mechanics
While using these boots, your movement speed is 150% of its base value and cannot be increased or decreased, which includes negating the decreased move speed while using Cyclone.

So these boots make you ALWAYS have 150% movespeed, no matter what flasks, or buffs (or debuffs) you have. No chill, no temp chains, no nothing. Its always 150%.

To reach cyclone movespeed of 150%, you usually need to have about 220% movespeed while not using cyclone, which puts your movementspeed to 150% while useing cyclone.

All in all i just came here to check this build and even i feeld offended by your posts, especially as they are just wrong and show you have not looked at the build, or have very little gameknowledge.
Really looking forward for your videos. Looks like a promising build.
"
LaurelWreaths wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
LaurelWreaths wrote:
woah 32 mil dpz!!!

Ok guys this build sucks

1. Enemy is shocked for 50% more dmg lul
2. Maximum frenzy charges yeah, no

anyway he haz like 600k shaper dps

oh, no bleed flask or quicksilver on a CYCLONE build

You sound salty and can't think for yourself or can't read.

The damage is even more than I stated as I don't have 20/20 gems etc. yet and PoB doesn't calculate the effect of Wither which is massive on bosses. More massive than the shock which is why I left it in.

it's not about being salty. but ppl are going to try this build and fail
I know everybody is a pob dps warrior but come on

(p.s. u can use put normal wither and set it to 15 stacks to copy the withering step effect)

but apart from the damage, you don`t have the movement speed u think u do. the boots have 150% of base. so if you have for ex 50% movement, u get 50% more so 75%

i checked your pob and u have 38% (with onslaught flask) . and no quicksilver on cyclone is a huge no-no

also even if you can reach huge dmg in 12 sec you won`t have the time in blighted maps. also you`ll never facetank a boss for 12 sec to apply full poison dmg.

btw. u have no source of fire dmg so cinderswallow urn does nothing appart from onslaught cuz u can`t ignite

There are a few who have tried the build and the damage is good. Will make a video when I set up some recording software. Any non-phase boss gets at most one attack in before they're dead.

The boots keeps you always at 150% so it's like having base 214% movement speed and then using cyclone which is like a quicksilver + movespeed boots + a bit more. I already mentioned why I use it. You never stop cycloning so 10 stacks BV is always up and you don't have to manage a quicksilver flask.

The Cinderswallow is just there for the 3% life, ES, mana on kill. Can use anything else in it's place but for mapping this seems like a no-brainer for some extra sustain.

For bosses, the Cinderswallow does nothing so it can be swapped out for a Sin's Rebirth. Only for endgame phased bosses or Guardians. Otherwise it's not worth the time to swap a flask because they will die fast anyway.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Sep 24, 2019, 4:09:18 AM
Finally 6L the chest so gear is updated. This gave about 500 more life and 1000 more ES. So 4400HP and 1950ES whch makes it a lot more tanky.

I also am making/buying flasks like these for guardians. Interchangable with the Cinderswallow and Stibnite for some extra defense when pure bossing:

https://pastebin.com/6Katqjg0
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Sep 24, 2019, 5:38:40 AM
Another minor tweak. I think Steelskin is better than Immortal Call defensively and now that I have enough of a life pool I can use it with a high level CWDT. The base duration is 1.5 seconds which is long enough to get out of a bad situation. So removed Increased Duration which frees up a gem slot for Precision.

Precision lvl1 is worth it for the 40% crit chance and it just costs 22 mana and a gem socket.

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Another minor tweak. I think Steelskin is better than Immortal Call defensively and now that I have enough of a life pool I can use it with a high level CWDT. The base duration is 1.5 seconds which is long enough to get out of a bad situation. So removed Increased Duration which frees up a gem slot for Precision.

Precision lvl1 is worth it for the 40% crit chance and it just costs 22 mana and a gem socket.

I was going to post the same thing. I also replaced Immortal Call with Steelskin and ditched Increased duration. I'm going to try adding Cold Snap to see if I can reliable get some Frenzy charges but I doubt it will work well.

Also made some changes to the skill Tree(Profile is public so just check my PoB). Since the build is at complete overkill damage wise I started to focus on survival. I got rid of the Alira buff and went for 2 skill points and also ditched Dire torment. At level 92 I got to take two Chance to poison points and also go all the way to Whispers of Doom for 2 curses. I also added a Carcass Jack instead of Cospris for extra live and ES and some Area Effect. I'll be using it while I try to craft a Vaal Regalia. Plan is also to anoint Whispers of Doom instead so I can free up some skill points to add some extra jewel sockets.
Last edited by RimuZ on Sep 24, 2019, 10:36:11 AM
saw this build and had a lvl 78 assassin doin nothing in this league so i went full orb of regret mode and sank like 5 ex into this and it feels great tbh.

only thing this is missing is a movement skill like a flame dash, damage seems to be fairly insane. Also im not sure how this build will fare in high tier bosses (uber elder etc') due to no life leech whatsoever(yes, the helm does help somewhat but not sure if its enough)

Also also, according to ur PoB link its 20m DPS on non-shaper (sorry to say this but the "Is enemy a boss?" was set to "No")
So I just killed Shaper and I got to say the fight was a joke. Would be silly to even call it a fight it was more like bullying. If you know the fight then you should easily do this deathless. I died once because I fucked up a Shaper slam dodge but otherwise it was a breeze.
"
SoulRus wrote:
saw this build and had a lvl 78 assassin doin nothing in this league so i went full orb of regret mode and sank like 5 ex into this and it feels great tbh.

only thing this is missing is a movement skill like a flame dash, damage seems to be fairly insane. Also im not sure how this build will fare in high tier bosses (uber elder etc') due to no life leech whatsoever(yes, the helm does help somewhat but not sure if its enough)

Also also, according to ur PoB link its 20m DPS on non-shaper (sorry to say this but the "Is enemy a boss?" was set to "No")

The 20m was a guesstimate when I was starting out with the build. Will probably change that. It does get around there if you add the damage from the 3 totems.

If I add in 15 stacks of Wither the Shaper damage for 10 stack Blade Vortex is around 13.4m. This is with the shock unticked which is 25% increased damage taken. So with the 25% shock from Skitterbots it's 16.7m. This is what PoB also gives when I tick shock so it seems they calculate it correctly (it's not 50% shock in PoB like I thought)

Add in the totems which PoB says is at 3.1m shaper dps each and it's around 26m shaper dps. I ignored Plaguebearer but it's probably around 300k dps with the debuffs

Of course there is some ramp up and no boss is going to last that long or long enough to get 15 stacks of Wither on them. So the damage is what's possible but I assume that's how everyone quotes their dps on here.

I don't play much POE anymore. Used to play way back since 2013 and made a lot of builds back then. I only decided to install the game and play this league a week after league start because I was playing around with PoB and came up with this. Only decided to play after I saw the dps was more (on PoB) than Mathil's poison build he made at the end of Legion. So I had to try it out and it works well. The only reason I even made the thread was because I couldn't see another one like it. Probably will never do a full guide but someone else will.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Sep 24, 2019, 4:58:07 PM
What kind of survivability does this have? Can I make this work on HC?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info