Cyclone CWC Blade Vortex ((About 20mill+ Shaper dps with everything up)

Lvl 77, shaper down, first time ever. No deaths on shaper, but died on the way to him.

Shaper was instant phased every time.

As i said, lvl 77 and not the best gear:

Thanks for sharing such a great build. Not viable for lvl 100 push i gues though, but great for bossing.

No shackwave totems used.
Last edited by Mathorg on Sep 29, 2019, 8:03:50 AM
What's a good option for a leveling weapon when I do the switch? The daggers require level 62. Atm im' just using a generic claw that gives lgoh for survivability. Any suggestions?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Use +1 to all physical spells weapons dual wield. Thats what i did. cost 1 chaos each.
The latest PoB have two active Stone Golems.
I went with the "Recover 25% of mana and energyshield when you focus" craft on my chest piece. and i enjoy the option to refill my ES when needed.
Greatest Build ive played in quite a few leagues!

Thx for sharing
Nemo saltat sobrius
Last edited by Bleaq on Oct 1, 2019, 3:40:41 PM
While im not optimizied on gear and levels yet, i encounter the following issues with the build:

Speed: While 150% MS while cycloning may be fast for some, it feels pretty slow between packs. You cant even really use a movemenskill, because you have to make sure your BV stacks dont drop. This is especially bad, when there are ranged mobs with damage mods. They often kill me bevor i can reach them.
My solution for it is frostblink. Allows me to move faser between packs and allows me to jump right into dangerous ranged packs.

Clearspeed: The not extremly fast movementspeed, paired with no range at all feels kinda bad in every open map. Yes, the damage insta kills stuff, but the time you need to get to them slows this build down by ALOT.

Sustain/Survivability: This may be solved with more investment and more levels maybe. But i find it very difficult to level even pre 90. I usually die once or twice in a map. Blights are very high on my death list, followed by ranged mobs and procupine. We dont really have any defence beside our damage, which is limit by the clear radius and the movespeed. Heal to full every 5 sec is nice and i use an instant recovery flask and 25% ES recovery when i focus, but i miss some "instant or close to instant leech". Gain on hit would probably be very usefull, but no idea where to fit it in.

This build should either have way more radius, or way more movespeed, or way more lifeleech/on hit for me to be really good. I get frustrated and usually stop playing once i feel like my XP is not really growing anymore.

Did my first ever shaper with this build at only lvl 77 though. Would call it a great build, if you just want to farm and dont mind beeing stuck with XP because of deaths and slow clear.
"
Mathorg wrote:
While im not optimizied on gear and levels yet, i encounter the following issues with the build:

Speed: While 150% MS while cycloning may be fast for some, it feels pretty slow between packs. You cant even really use a movemenskill, because you have to make sure your BV stacks dont drop. This is especially bad, when there are ranged mobs with damage mods. They often kill me bevor i can reach them.
My solution for it is frostblink. Allows me to move faser between packs and allows me to jump right into dangerous ranged packs.

Clearspeed: The not extremly fast movementspeed, paired with no range at all feels kinda bad in every open map. Yes, the damage insta kills stuff, but the time you need to get to them slows this build down by ALOT.

Sustain/Survivability: This may be solved with more investment and more levels maybe. But i find it very difficult to level even pre 90. I usually die once or twice in a map. Blights are very high on my death list, followed by ranged mobs and procupine. We dont really have any defence beside our damage, which is limit by the clear radius and the movespeed. Heal to full every 5 sec is nice and i use an instant recovery flask and 25% ES recovery when i focus, but i miss some "instant or close to instant leech". Gain on hit would probably be very usefull, but no idea where to fit it in.

This build should either have way more radius, or way more movespeed, or way more lifeleech/on hit for me to be really good. I get frustrated and usually stop playing once i feel like my XP is not really growing anymore.

Did my first ever shaper with this build at only lvl 77 though. Would call it a great build, if you just want to farm and dont mind beeing stuck with XP because of deaths and slow clear.

I plan to grab some radius nodes and probably use inc AoE over a gem socket for maps / aoe and swap it out for bosses. Grabbing lgoh from jewels and on some gear will help survivability.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Very nice build, I'm following it and actually I'm starting to do red maps. Anyway, I think there is an error in PoB gem configuration, because you have put stone golem + withering touch in boots, but there you already have despair setup that occupies all 4 slots. So, unless you remove enhance and Inc AoE, there's no space for golem + withering...
Anyone has a video on this build running a random map or killing any of the bosses? Got really interested in it, but the lack of gameplay kinda steers me away a little. The build looks amazing, though, thanks for sharing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info