3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Ejtres wrote:
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Impossible to get Aul amu. with str or dex. 1 shitty out now for 40 ex.. has to be an other solution while farming/ saving / clicking reload to have 1?..

There is another option, Aul's Uprising can roll Hatred or Haste instead of pride. Those go from 4-9ex but cant give str (only dex)

ah okey! I understand, thx mate!
Do i change anything else then? Like gem settings or something?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQGHVAdT-lY

Ok, this video is only 30 seconds long, I wanted everyone to physically see it b/c I get quite alot of PMs from people in this thread inquiring about the tank build and there are alot of misconceptions about it.

People hear "tank" and assume the dps is lower, its not.

In this 30 second video, I kill a conqueror in 3 seconds. At the start of the video I show you my low strength of 1,300 and take my 50ex watchers eye off b/c its not needed, its jus extra. I also un-equip all my flasks so theres no question of boosting my numbers.

In my setup I boast a 12k energy shield and still instantly kill or phase all the content.

I in no way came up with these concepts, im simply taking bits and pieces from Brunowa and all the awesome people in this thread. The only original thing I have in my build is my tweaks to the skill tree, everything else is borrowed.

Anyways if you get 30 seconds, watch the video, thats in full / 12k ES / 1300 STR spec, thanks.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 24, 2020, 5:48:18 PM
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
"
Ejtres wrote:
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Impossible to get Aul amu. with str or dex. 1 shitty out now for 40 ex.. has to be an other solution while farming/ saving / clicking reload to have 1?..

There is another option, Aul's Uprising can roll Hatred or Haste instead of pride. Those go from 4-9ex but cant give str (only dex)

ah okey! I understand, thx mate!
Do i change anything else then? Like gem settings or something?

No, the only difference is the attribute bonus and less versability when swapping auras if you want to mix them up
Hi, new player here so please bear with me,

Can I craft staff base suggested from scratch or does it need to be bought/dropped only? (+1 to socketed and miniondamage)

if yes then please suggest me a staff base and iLvl.
if no then please guide me how to try and drop from alva?

Thank you.
125ex budget. Can someone advise me the bis items i should aim for?
"
Ejtres wrote:
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:

Remember if you chose haste you're going to be missing out on either pride or hatred.. one of the big benefits of using haste with this build is using vaal haste to burst bosses and not having the aura up.
"
GeneralDurph wrote:
125ex budget. Can someone advise me the bis items i should aim for?

Its sad b/c in any other build 125ex would be enough to do every slot BiS 6 times over, here that pays for your neck and watchers eye....

Start with your weapon, just view the weapon crafting section on page 1 and pick 1 you want, its like 8ex after moding it, nothing crazy.

Get your lv21/23% raise zombie and spectre gems, the damn zombie one is up to like 13ex now, so thats another chunk.

Get an lv4 enlghten and empower.

Get your desired chest depending on which style you pick, theres a few.

Then the big, big $ sink, your accessories. The amulet, waist and rings are where you can go broke quick, before you go down that rabbit hole though get your raise zombies to lv30, thats #1 priority.

A good watchers eye or baron helm with 40% raise damage enchant is also 50ex each so its easy to lose all your $ quick here, make sure you get the essentials 1st.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 24, 2020, 6:05:55 PM
"
nickaustin wrote:

Can I craft staff base suggested from scratch or does it need to be bought/dropped only? (+1 to socketed and miniondamage)

Thank you.

Depends on your choice. Look for the available options here.
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Warstaff
or
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Two%20Hand%20Mace

With an Elder-Warstaff you can get Fortify p. e.

Some mods are drop only, like Incursion or Delve.

"
nickaustin wrote:

Thank you.

If you're looking for High minion dmg, and +1 socketed gems base to craft on, see this guide located on this page: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Can someone say me why i fucking can`t afk farm blighted maps?I will be very grateful if someone will answear me.
Last edited by Kirilui on Jan 24, 2020, 6:24:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info