3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Ya all I use is Brunowa's original normal endgame setup that he now refers to as "the tankier" version.

I stole the boots from @tffiad who has really good insights on necro builds.

Finally I just tweaked my skill tree to fit my lackluster reflexs and reaction time. You really dont need 12k ES im just min/max'ng atm, thats why I took my watchers eye and all my flasks off in that video so people could see you dont need anything uber rich to insta kill bosses.

If I could only recommend ONE thing to anyone playing this build though honestly it would be the boots, the boots are just 100% life changing.

Ontop of being able to cyclone at full speed and never having to use movement skills or flasks, you get a free 2nd annointment which opens up so many possibilities.

You dont need 1.5 to 2k strength, I thought you did too my 1st week playing this, you just dont, quality of life is much more important.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 24, 2020, 7:47:01 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ya all I use is Brunowa's original normal endgame setup that he now refers to as "the tankier" version.

I stole the boots from @tffiad who has really good insights on necro builds.

Finally I just tweaked my skill tree to fit my lackluster reflexs and reaction time. You really dont need 12k ES im just min/max'ng atm, thats why I took my watchers eye and all my flasks off in that video so people could see you dont need anything uber rich to insta kill bosses.

If I could only recommend ONE thing to anyone playing this build though honestly it would be the boots, the boots are just 100% life changing.

Ontop of being able to cyclone at full speed and never having to use movement skills or flasks, you get a free 2nd annointment which opens up so many possibilities.

You dont need 1.5 to 2k strength, I thought you did too my 1st week playing this, you just dont, quality of life is much more important.

yeah atm i'm considering using the boots too
i lose some of my eHP but that's ok/the 17th zombie.. will not miss him i guess :D
i would annoint "influence". it gives me a bit more zombie dps

and for sirus i would just get the tank build back :D
Last edited by Veeling on Jan 24, 2020, 7:58:15 PM
Ya its just in people's head and I was doing it too.

Thats why I posted this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQGHVAdT-lY

just so people could see you dont have to go glass cannon and stack all this insane STR etc.

You can go full tank and still instantly kill or phase the end game bosses. In that clip I show my STR of only 1300 at the start, then take off all my flasks and my 50ex watchers eye and still kill the boss in like 3-4 seconds.

I get alot of pms from people so i just thought it would be easier if everyone could see it in rl.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 24, 2020, 7:58:21 PM
well i went tanky/dps and atm i'm ok with using
everytime, i'm fast enough in it.
got 6k hp 10k energyshield with spirit offering.

atm i'm not sure what to annoint on the boots
"
Veeling wrote:

just remember if your using the stampede boots movement speed flasks dont affect you, your base speed is fixed at 150% so they dont increase your speed

id suggest putting your best defensive or offensive flask on tht key b/c your so used to spamming it

I purposely put my basalt flask on tht key so its always up

(you can always cut the bottom of your skill tree off and free up points too b/c you can annoint utmost might and death attunement, thats how I get all those sexy defense nodes in my tree and still have room for grave pact, enduring bond, and fearsome force)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 24, 2020, 8:07:18 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Veeling wrote:

just remember if your using the stampede boots movement speed flasks dont affect you, your base speed is fixed at 150% so they dont increase your speed

id suggest putting your best defensive or offensive flask on tht key b/c your so used to spamming it

I purposely put my basalt flask on tht key so its always up

i spam all 5, they are always up while mapping.
could use a chaos resi flask because i dont have a watcher's eye :D

Annoint Ideas:
Defense: Written in Blood
Offense: Influence

ah i love the STR i got, with warpath boots i'm on 1900 str~
Last edited by Veeling on Jan 24, 2020, 8:08:07 PM
Ya I get why people run purity of elements and use their eye to hack chaos resistance but I really like my combo.

The extra ES is insane, its why just that 1 roll costs minimum 30ex, and then that intimidate is an extra 10% increased damage taken so its almos as good as skitterbots for free.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ya I get why people run purity of elements and use their eye to hack chaos resistance but I really like my combo.

The extra ES is insane, its why just that 1 roll costs minimum 30ex, and then that intimidate is an extra 10% increased damage taken so its almos as good as skitterbots for free.

ye i like your eye :P

but without purity i'm not resi capped(except with flask)
so i cant "not" use it with my way of getting str/ enoug dex for the amulett
"
"
Ejtres wrote:
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Impossible to get Aul amu. with str or dex. 1 shitty out now for 40 ex.. has to be an other solution while farming/ saving / clicking reload to have 1?..

There is another option, Aul's Uprising can roll Hatred or Haste instead of pride. Those go from 4-9ex but cant give str (only dex)

Remember if you chose haste you're going to be missing out on either pride or hatred.. one of the big benefits of using haste with this build is using vaal haste to burst bosses and not having the aura up.

oh thx man! gonna go for hatred then! =)
"
Fall33n wrote:
I've got an elegant hubris jewel with 2 nodes 80% minions damage. I would like to find 3 nodes (or 4 ^^). The number of coins is 87480. Should I try another jewel near this number or is it totally random?

Totally random. I already gave up after around 5ex. Then, I had Leo on Lvl 2 on Research and got 2 free divines. Guess what, I got three 80% increased minion dmg. Plus the locations are close to each other and very minimal points required.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info