3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Thanks for the build. I've now killed awakener 6 and finding everything smooth.

Now I have followed a slightly different PoB recommended by a friend who no longer plays so I'm a little stuck.

I'm only at 7.8es buffed and 5.x life. Would ideally like a little more.

I still have some upgrades to do but would be great if someone could look at my gear and PoB & offer advice. Have around 9ex.

running the speed version (alberon instead of 7 league though) and it's awesome. Just as a recommendation for lazy players: I'm running convocation in a CWDT set up with phase run. That way if i take a big hit, zombies are immediately summoned to protect me and kill anything close by.

Phase run is just fantastic

Question for all who use Stampede. I have not bought them but I can afford them, what is the actual speed LOSS from not being able to use phase run/quicksilver? Is it worth it just for that extra possible annointment or should I just pop on 7 leagues for extra speed
also check out this crazy weapon

Hi all! I use this build at moment, have 2 question:

1) can i power up my build with?...

2) how i need to set my PoB for calculate the DPS?
"
Ejtres wrote:
"
Ceefyra wrote:
"
Ejtres wrote:
For those who wants to do the 7 aura version of the build but can't afford a 30-40ex ammulet. There is a cheaper way, instead of pride reserves no mana mod, you can search for Hatred or Haste version. They are going for 6-9ex and works just fine, the only difference is that you get dexterity instead of strength.

Yes i was doing this but i cant make it works, am i lacking mana is that why?

41% - Hatred (free)
31% - Purity of elemental
22% - Aspec of avian
8% - dread banner
41% - pride
30 mana - Carity
= 102% + 30 mana

You are missing mana reserved reduction somewhere, my pride/hatred/haste is consuming 35%, if you are following his current skill tree, make sure you have 1% reduced mana reserved on a jewell and your enlighten is lvl 4, also make sure your saqawal's nest has 10% reduced mana roll (as it can go 6-10%)

Oh god so i need enlighten lvl 4 and a jewel for this to word?
"
Ejtres wrote:
For those who wants to do the 7 aura version of the build but can't afford a 30-40ex ammulet. There is a cheaper way, instead of pride reserves no mana mod, you can search for Hatred or Haste version. They are going for 6-9ex and works just fine, the only difference is that you get dexterity instead of strength.

Does "haste reserves no mana" also works when using vaal haste?
"
Ceefyra wrote:
"
Ejtres wrote:
You are missing mana reserved reduction somewhere, my pride/hatred/haste is consuming 35%, if you are following his current skill tree, make sure you have 1% reduced mana reserved on a jewell and your enlighten is lvl 4, also make sure your saqawal's nest has 10% reduced mana roll (as it can go 6-10%)

Oh god so i need enlighten lvl 4 and a jewel for this to word?

Im using enlighten lv3 and no jewel and its working for me, but i had to allocate some points into mana reserved reduction skill tree till i get those
Last edited by Ejtres on Jan 24, 2020, 2:38:30 PM
"
Cyrom wrote:
"
Ejtres wrote:

Does "haste reserves no mana" also works when using vaal haste?

Not sure, you would have to test or get the Hatred version
Ya this new watchers eye has broken the game for me.

I now can carry all the offensive minion nodes; enduring bond, grave pact, and fearsome force, AND run around with a 12k energy shield.

Jesus god.

(I gave in and cut the bottom of my tree off, I can live with 15 zombies and no soul of steel, if I get killed through a 12k ES I deserve it)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 24, 2020, 2:52:43 PM
"
Zeferiah wrote:
Hey Brunowa, have you ever tried to adapt this build into pure ES? With chaos inoculation and ghost reaver? Or do you think pure ES is weaker then hybrid?

Spirit Offering doesnt work with CI which is ashamed b/c you can very easily convert this tree into an CI tree by slightly adjusting the right hand edge and using 2 energy within jewels.

But overall not worth it b/c of the offering not having any effect, I looked at it too.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 24, 2020, 3:02:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info