3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
snowmittens wrote:
A bout deep delve:

There's some guy recently posting delve 900 necro videos on youtube

I think he's using very similar build only with cyc+cast w channel +spirit off+desec +temp chain with mistress of sacrifice

No skellies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eYxzIo0hNI&t=528s

Edit: Any tips on how to do HOGM as a necro?

Well, so many option to test in this build...so little time. He is not using Geofris but an expensive Astral Plate, what makes the build even more expensive. As a consequence, he is not going LIFE ES hybrid either.He uses a more offensive mace, with no life for minions but autospams Desecrate and uses Spirit Offering and has Indomitable Army.The key here is that he uses Temporal Chains+Enfeeble thanks to Cyclone being actually hitting enemies and having that curse in Shapers+TempChains in chest. Interesting. It's slower but in deep Delve may work wonders.After all, I guess he can use those two curses thanks to an affix in Chest, thats why he doesn't use Geofris,other option would be annointing Whispers of Doom. More curses,less Life and ES.

Is a similar setup but with some major changes. Less Tanky Delve dedicated, less clearspeed. If you want to go Depth 1000 you need curses.

Ed:After a second thought,...ideas,ideas,...Having that Cyclone+Desecrate allows us to have full minion damage instead of Life+Dmg Hybrid on Mace because we autorespawn our zombies and spectres.

We could still have ES+Life Hybrid with all its benefits and have two curses on enemies using CwC+Cyclone+TempChains with corrupted Shapers+Whispers of Doom.

That sounds VERY interesting.

Thanks for posting it.

"
I crafted the mace i were only missing +2 socket options got help from a crafter but he said i failed with minion life + dmg and asked me why i didnt craft flat minion damage.

Well, because we don't autospam Desecrate. Without that life and no ability to continuously cast Desecrate we would end up every T15+map or Delve node with half the minions. If you want to go full offensive in mace, you need to cast Desecrate through Cast While Channeling+Cyclone or Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill affix in 2h Mace, what eventually would make you lose damage anyway.

Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 11, 2019, 6:26:53 AM
thank you for info mate.
out of curiosity
how many fusings did it take for you guys to 6 link the 40% quality mace?
"
ArisFuser wrote:

We could still have ES+Life Hybrid with all its benefits and have two curses on enemies using CwC+Cyclone+TempChains with corrupted Shapers+Whispers of Doom.

That sounds VERY interesting.

I think what he's done is pretty optimal for deep delving... get 6L damage from the weapon sockets and get 6L defence from the chest... very cool idea for if I was to ever reach depth 900 :p
Last edited by brunowa on Oct 11, 2019, 7:43:23 AM
Ok, tests done. I modified his build a bit to suit my interests. Conclusion:

We CAN be 7000+Life/7000+ES. Deal even MORE damage, have an INSANE ES Regen that instantly goes to 10k, yes, 10000 with four zeros,as soon as we hit mobs thanks to Ascendancy changes plus Spirit offering and apart from that, have invulnerable minions, 2 curses/TempChains+Enfeeble all the time. As a consequence I could recraft my Mace:

We have gained tankyness, damage and ....2 curses.

Will post what I did after some more tests. If we were tanky before, well, now we are UBER.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 11, 2019, 7:51:29 AM
I'm now proud owner of

1. Base - 2 chaos
2. 3x Perfect fossils(friend just gave them to me) - 27% quality
3. Quality craft - 4 chaos - total 44%
4. ~10 Jewellers and ~200-300 fusings - 6socket-6link
5. ~600 alt + 20chaos worth of regal/augment/scour for +1 to socketed gems and lvl 20 Maim.
6. 2x Craicic Chimeral for imprint(1 from friend for free, second bought for 0,9 ex) failed annul once.
7. Crafted “Can have multiple crafted mods” for 2 ex

And for me also, ArisFuser crafted for me “+2 to supports” for 2 ex and 2 minions mods for 8chaos. Thanks ArisFuser! 100% trustworthy and super great person to have around!
You can probably take it further by replacing one of the auras with spider-spider gives 15% increased damage taken by mobs +30% reduced speed

Temp chain+ spider= mobs probably can barely move and spider doesn't count as a course afaik
Le Sigh.

Yesterday I got the perfect base: +1 to socketed gems and lvl 20 maim. Regaled, used annul... and +1 to socketed gems was removed T.T

Worse: I realized I had no more imprints!!

So just wasted 1 ex in alts to end up with what I started.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Cwc Cyclone variant further testing shows that gameplay ,clearspeed,...gets slower. I think it fits Delve very nicely, but still testing to find why my previous one felt more...don't know, faster maybe?
oh man now u have mininon damage instead minion life and damage :) just crafted mine today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info