3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ArisFuser wrote:

"
Question: why maim mode on mace and not +% minion damage?

How are you going to get a 2H mace affix like that? Minion Damage % is for wands.

It's a delve mod...

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_two_handed_mace_modifiers
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Are the the current builds items, skill tree and gems needed current on the front page build guide?
Its very hard for me to acquire much of the gear let alone get the socket colors and links right.
Level Maim 20.

30% MORE damage. Turns a 6l into a 7 Link for 10+ex.

Vs HUGE Increased Damage. Well, find it in a 6L 2h Shaper Mace in Delve. Isolate it. Then sell it for 1 Mirror.Not something you can craft.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 11, 2019, 5:23:34 PM
"
Jarhead32 wrote:
Are the the current builds items, skill tree and gems needed current on the front page build guide?
Its very hard for me to acquire much of the gear let alone get the socket colors and links right.

If starting from scratch with this build, follow the main guidelines for tree, gems, ect in post 1.
Then, after killing UE easily, then, if you have the currency, go for the UBER minmaxing alternatives to go past lvl 97...All these latest post are some crazy guys ideas to take this build further.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 11, 2019, 5:33:08 PM
OK thank you much...only mid 70's still and am a casual player.
@ArisFuser
Isn't what you posted just https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624013 this build with your own tweaks? Not trying to be an ass, but actually confused.
Last edited by Ranchhods on Oct 11, 2019, 6:57:57 PM
"
Ranchhods wrote:
@ArisFuser
Isn't what you posted just https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624013 this build with your own tweaks? Not trying to be an ass, but actually confused.

Zombiemancer goes for 2 things: stack as much strength as possible and get as high dps with as many zombies as possible.

This build goes for 1000 strength and then max out speed, offence, and defence. Must more rounded and versatile and easily tweaked for multiple playstyles (eg ranged spectres). And much cheaper and easier to gear from start.
"
Ranchhods wrote:
@ArisFuser

No, definitely not. I just tweaked and mixed and found My OWN build idea. Everything is already invented I guess, not arguing that i have found the Holy Grail, of course. But it took MANY hours of my life.

This is a mix of many builds, Poeninja checks, MANY PoB checking hours, but after all, it's just another of those UBER builds.

Ed: I am not even creating a build thread. Just giving some ideas that work for me, to min max a build that, other very clever guy, created, and still, you just post to say,...your work is lacklustre or copied from another guy? And you pretend not to sound like an ass, and pretending to be CONFUSED(sorry to lol) with 34 achievements,....,lol. Believe me, don't mean to confront you, but I have never ever entered that thread.

I believe that a build that has 15000EHP , yes 15k, superb clearspeed , with nearly 9 Million DPS it's worth posting.

Of course I am open to suggestions. In POE, you never cease to learn.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 11, 2019, 7:49:13 PM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
My OWN build idea.

not really, no

I mean, look at poe ninja /builds. It's been done, it's being done, you didn't come up with it :P
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 11, 2019, 8:27:09 PM
I love those guys that enter a thread, post something short and devastating in four words and leave like they don't care.

I may have expressed myself wrong. I don't pretend it to be MY idea . I just copied it. Legit copied it. It's been done before. Nothing new here.

Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 11, 2019, 8:33:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info