3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Yeah it's only a recent thing we've been testing the last few days. Will add it tomorrow!

Basically it's this:
1) Get a Geofri's Sanctuary or high ES chest
2) Get Shaper's Touch Gloves

That will give you most of it :) There's a couple passive tweaks etc but that's just for the added boost. I'll add tomorrow!

hello thank you for the guide i am planing to use your build and i just crafted a 2h mace but getting confused from so many options i just want to be more tanky while killing everything, i can sacrifice some speed options what do u suggest ?
Refined build for FAST clearing, tankyness due to insane ES regen, Phys Red, delving,bossing, EVERYTHING. Further refining my previous ideas by hijacking here and there. This is INSANE.

If you want to get TANKY and still kill a LOT and be speedy, and delving and bossing and....there are some endgame items that will take your character to play anything anywhere, this is what you should aim for, but is not going to be cheap or easy to get, it simply gives ideas for minmaxing, its just my mix of some others' ideas to have this build take you to Level 100:

1. Get a Geofris Sanctuary 3B+3G.

Temporal Chains+ Cyclone+Desecrate+Spirit Offering+ Cast When Chanelling+Infused Chanelling

Due to Cast while Channelling and Cyclone actually respawning corpses, applying curses , and granting us and them HUGE ES regen our zombies never "die". We always have 14 or 15 no matter what their life is.

From now on we regenerate ES, no Life[/b]. So it's VERY important to get ES. Forget the idea of being ALL Life, embrace ES without fear.The benefits will be HUGE, believe me.

Use:
3/4 Carnage Chieftains for extra Frenzies+ optional 1 Host Chieftain for Power Charges. They are supporting,not dealing damage. Zombies are OUR beasts.
From now on, Spectres are located in helmet.

Try to get a Level 21 Raise Spectre to have 4 of them.

2. Get Shapers Touch. It gives us tons of Mana, read description and see below**.Try to find a corruption like the one in the picture.

This adds our second curse, Enfeeble, while moving thru enemies. We hit them now thanks to Cyclone, so yes, we curse them too now.

As you can see reading their description, both chest and gloves add Energy Shield per Strength. So scaling up Strength now gives not only DPS and life but more ES too.

This is the KEY of this build now.

3.Astramentis. Tons of Life+DPS,Mana and ES.DONT buy it corrupted! Annoint Whispers of Doom. Double Curse ability. YES, Enfeeble in gloves+Temporal Chains in Chest. Otherwise we can't have 2 curses.

4.Expensive Mace, triples damage of zombies. As our zombies are respawning all the time due to Spirit Offering in chest, even after dying, we can craft FULL damage for them:

Less speed now, so have your gloves or boots with:

0.Use Enlighten 4.
a.Skitterbotts. Insane minion speed plus dps extras. No need for convocation at all. They are hanging skin Usain Bolts now.
Use Discipline for UBER Tankyness, Your choice.

b.Hatred. Nuff said. Insane DPS.

c.Generosity Support: even more DPS and speed for the previous a and b.

Neglect Flame Dash, we don't need it, we are fast enough with Phase Run.

***Kingmaker Presence -HIGHLY recommended-in AG. Having fortify all the time because minions are following us due to Skittebots speed buff is a must.

5.This is a VERY important, if expensive endgame trick:

Get a Watchers Eye with -Gain 18% of Mana as Extra Energy Shield while affected by Clarity.
Remember how much Mana is Shapers Touch giving us?**
-Use Clarity now, of course. DONT level it up past 1. We dont want more mana reserved. Put it in the Unset Ring slot.

6.VERY IMPORTANT

Respec your ascedancy. Instead of Commander of Darkness. Use MISTRESS of SACRIFICE.

Now we have 2 Curses+ Hatred and Skitterbots. Well, if you have Enlighten 4, you can even add War Banner for some amazing extra Phys damage.

You may gain 1500+2500 ES depending on your gear with That Jewel alone.

MORE TANKYNESS ideas:

a. Arcane Focus and Arcane Will and Unnatural Calm nodes. HUGE ES gain.

At this point, you can FURTHER minmax the build. Like getting ES and Life,Faster recharge of ES, on rings and Belt. Boots should be kept for movement Speed and Str. Use Alberoths if you are not rich.

A Heavy Belt with 11/12% Increased Attributes is expensive but BiS. See below for an -expensive-example.

Until then use Cyclopean Coil.

To sum up, Mana, Strength,Life and ES are Kings now.

If you are having problems with resists, even with Auras active, get a Jewel to cap them, we dont need too much resists on gear,

Understand that being Ubertanky, Fast, and a great killer is not something cheap. I mean, if you are looking to maximize the build to survive past Level 96 with ease there is not easy or cheap way,sadly. The changes to the original build are aimed at not having you die against heavily crowded crazy maps, Delve, Guardians, Uberelder,etc. BUT everything comes at a cost.

The original idea from Brunowa is so GREAT because it lets you run to endgame with no much currency having tremendous fun. Minmaxing is always an exercise of frustration, so beware.

Some endgame, very expensive items that are amazing if you plan to play this build for long , get lots of currency and play it in Standard-if they dont nerf us too much next patch-...Posting them here to give you some ideas...

FLASKS that come in handy.

Cyclone doesn't allow us to have Phasing. We get it only thru Phase Run for Delve. So, not to lose the spirit of the SPEEDMANCER:

Good defensive gems is Vaal Molten Shell

T15 Canyon Blighted Map:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iZ-xBx-lNI

Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 11, 2019, 4:17:25 PM
Thank you very much for explainations i know its gonna cost i made some ex from my current build, will use on this build. i guess we are going to use same skill tree with the changes u wrote mate ?
Last edited by zortlak67 on Oct 10, 2019, 12:08:50 PM
what would be the budget for this MinMax ? Higher than 1 mirror ?
Of course, way way less. 50 exalts and you are the King of Summoners. If you can craft rings, belt, boots or rings,...even less than that. Of course, there is scope for more, but getting to a point the improvals are negligible and you will be paying stupid amounts of currency for little gain.
Thanks for this ES version, it's much alike the summoner I did in Betrayal. Unfortunatelly this league it's way more expensive...

So for blighted maps T10-T15 it's better ranged specters. Can a 10 ex budget build achieve this?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Achieve what? T10/15 Blighted maps? You can do that with the original build by brunowa plus a crafted mace, but for slightly more than 10ex,sorry.

Note. When i say Invulnerable or Immortal or whatever, take it with a grain of salt, of course. We are a Summoner, not an Occultist with 6 curses or a Ranger with Headhunter.Delve 400+ is dangerous, very dangerous. For depth 600+ that we need a Shield+Wand.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 10, 2019, 3:26:20 PM
Ok, just bought all the stuff, switched to the build from golems and killed Uber Elder

Easier than other builds, but kept dying due to extreme lags :(
My minions too, had to recast spectres and some zombies

But there is room fror Improvement, still have to level some gems, and still cant decide wether i will use 4l support spectre, 6l slave driver or 6l sentinels
Thanks ArisFuser!

I have added your post to the TANK SETUP in Alternate Setups.

Also added your Vid to the showcase.

Thanks man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info