3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
could u talk a bit about abyssal jewel stat priority? like taunt/blind/ life and what other stats?

also any good watchers eye like phasing on haste and what else?

and nice build u got there ;) just the type of build i look for

For jewels you want 2x Efficient Training to get strength stats.

If you're in standard, use a Violent Dead jewel because it helps.

For abyssal jewels look for minion leech and chance to blind.
Ok guys... so I know you love spectres... so I'm testing the clear and it seems to be working really well.

Here is a 90 second T15 Dark Forest test run I just did using my tabula:

https://youtu.be/a29XjDfwLCA

It's pretty hectic and adds a whole new level of fun so I think I'll keep playing this for a bit! Note this is with non-levelled gems... and I'm a spectre and zombie down at the mooment because I'm levelling gems. to 20/20.
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 21, 2019, 7:45:12 AM
but would you say that this one clears faster than your "normal" build?

and what do you think about the chest "sawawald nest"?

AND, what about multimodded 2handed waepons? like his one here on this profile: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/dosh322/GalyaNechiporenko?i=16&search=class%3DNecromancer%26item%3DThe-Baron%26skill%3DRaise-Zombie%26maxlevel%3D96

THANKS YOU :)!
Last edited by Xeklen on Sep 21, 2019, 12:52:29 PM
nice, like the switch to spektres from skellies.

can u do like an updated pob? the skills recommended in guide, in pob and on ur actual profile char are all different ;D

would like to get some optimized gem setup with curses/auras utility

thx
Hi,

I've never played a summoner build and I found out about yours and I'm kinda eager to try it out! Do you have any major tips or just go yolo on the uniques and smash the quicksilver flask button? :D
How deep can this build get in delve in your opinion?
Thanks for the guide.
"
Xeklen wrote:
but would you say that this one clears faster than your "normal" build?

and what do you think about the chest "sawawald nest"?

AND, what about multimodded 2handed waepons? like his one here on this profile: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/dosh322/GalyaNechiporenko?i=16&search=class%3DNecromancer%26item%3DThe-Baron%26skill%3DRaise-Zombie%26maxlevel%3D96

THANKS YOU :)!

It's early testing but I would day using spectres was slightly better for clearing while using Skeletons was better for single target.

Saqawalds is good but no life and no armour. If your res are already capped it's not a bad option

Rare mace is good but miss extra minions and speed. It will be better for single target no doubt but clear will probably be a bit slower. My 2 min Uber Run shows we don't need to invest any more into damage .. that mace is stupid expensive and costs more than this whole build. Not worth it.
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
nice, like the switch to spektres from skellies.

can u do like an updated pob? the skills recommended in guide, in pob and on ur actual profile char are all different ;D

would like to get some optimized gem setup with curses/auras utility

thx

I'm still playing around and testing... Check my character profile for my current setup.

My chest is just a temporary chest because I had it with the right colours for testing.

The skills/gems in the guide are all correct for the skellie version.
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 21, 2019, 5:43:07 PM
"
spam4o wrote:
Hi,

I've never played a summoner build and I found out about yours and I'm kinda eager to try it out! Do you have any major tips or just go yolo on the uniques and smash the quicksilver flask button? :D

Hey man this is my first summoner ever too... And I was pleasantly surprised.. it's awesome fun and equals the speed of my tornado shot builds.

Seriously this build is so easy to get started... Just roll with any uniques you have. The Baron is the main item for damage, the belt and boots are main items for speed, that'll get you 95% of the way.
"
FedeS wrote:
How deep can this build get in delve in your opinion?
Thanks for the guide.

Not sure TBH... I'm currently at depth 250 with no issues. As I progress further I'll most likely sacrifice speed for more damage and defence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info