3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hej,

nice guide man!

But not for beginners without, currency or?
"
Hej,

nice guide man!

But not for beginners without, currency or?

It's definitely for beginners. Don't be put off by it's sheer awesomeness :D

Without currency it will just take you longer to get to this stage (but any end-game build takes time to get currency/gear).

You can get this completely decked out for about 6-10ex so it's actually pretty cheap overall.

The main thing to prioritize is the Baron helment as a lot of our power revolves around that (it's only 15-20c). You can work up to everything else as you progress.

I killed Shaper using only a 5L, and you can get those cheap too...

So you can definitely do this starting out.

I personally don't like spending crazy currency on builds... I always go for maximum output with minimum input which is what this build shines at.

Let me know if you have any questions as you progress.
Update to the above... I just swapped in shitty gear (below) and ran a T15 map. Still works perfectly fine. You hit 132% movement speed popping a flask. I wasn't running haste.

I ran a 4L zombie setup.
No animated guardian
Only 3 spectres
No skeletons
Didn't use any armour
Resistances at 34/48/55

Did feel more squishy obviously so probably wouldn't attempt Uber Elder with this gear (or maybe I will just for the challenge :) )

So in answer to your question.. YES, you can definitely do this as a beginner starting out and simply work your way up to better stats.

Last edited by brunowa on Sep 20, 2019, 7:06:48 AM
Blight encounters, Syndicate, Delve, Uber Atziri?

Did you do any and how this build performs?

Theoreticly speaking, this is our farmer for this league?
"
brunowa wrote:
Update to the above... I just swapped in shitty gear (below) and ran a T15 map. Still works perfectly fine. You hit 132% movement speed popping a flask. I wasn't running haste.

I ran a 4L zombie setup.
No animated guardian
Only 3 spectres
No skeletons
Didn't use any armour
Resistances at 34/48/55

Did feel more squishy obviously so probably wouldn't attempt Uber Elder with this gear (or maybe I will just for the challenge :) )

So in answer to your question.. YES, you can definitely do this as a beginner starting out and simply work your way up to better stats.

I don't see any difference between this gear and your recommend gear on the front page, except for the boots. Are you saying that your recommended gear is just shitty gear and you need to invest more into this build to make it work? What gear was used on your videos?
He took 2 gems out of the queens making it a cheap 4-link instead an expensive 6-link. The amu isn't anything special, too.

The weapon is 14 chaos without links, the helm even cheaper. Nothing you can't farm in short time via chaos receipe. The rest is even cheaper.

Yes, cheap equipment.

"
Llyrain wrote:
He took 2 gems out of the queens making it a cheap 4-link instead an expensive 6-link. The amu isn't anything special, too.

The weapon is 14 chaos without links, the helm even cheaper. Nothing you can't farm in short time via chaos receipe. The rest is even cheaper.

Yes, cheap equipment.

Got ya, thanks buddy.
Hey! Nice Build. Right now im running a "normal" spectre build to clear maps fast. But it looks that your build is faster and more safe AND do more dmg, lol.

You really run through the map. What would you change if you want to be a little less speedy but do more dmg or cover more aoe? Or in general: To clear maps "better" , not "faster" (if you know what i mean).

Also: U using only quicksilver flask and only your auras as it seems. What would you do to make this build even better?
"
Scrumpy_Jack wrote:
"
Llyrain wrote:

Yes, cheap equipment.

Got ya, thanks buddy.

Yep exactly that... Cheap as chips to make probably the fastest and one of the strongest builds on the game :)

The only major expense would be 6L Queen's Escape which I got for 4ex. But as shown above the build works on a 4L.
"
Blight encounters, Syndicate, Delve, Uber Atziri?

Did you do any and how this build performs?

Theoreticly speaking, this is our farmer for this league?

Done syndicate perfectly fine. Blight was perfectly fine. I only got to low tier maps though before I went back to standard though because blight rewards sucked.

Delve I'm currently at 250 depth with no issues.. when I get deeper I will simply sacrifice some speed and go more defensive (rare boots, belt, swap curse/auras).

Haven't tried Uber Atziri yet but as with everything else I don't foresee any issue. I'll do her in the next few days and let you know.

As for MF, definitely... I normally play a TS build hence why I wanted a super fast summoner this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info