3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
DjPapaz wrote:
Hello there,

Thanks for this build :) That's my first ever summoner and i really enjoy it :)

just got my first uber on this build and it was relaxing :D
Got pretty decent gear and everything goes smoothly so far :)

For those working on upgrades..i gotta say get Empower l4 ASAP ! :D

I was running with l2 empo (was lvling it) and it was a bit of a struggle against tougher bosses like guardians. Had doubts about a build but then played a bit on PoB and decided to try getting empo l4..and boy that was a BUFF. Once i got it..nothing can stop me :D
Here's my stuff for the curious
Spoiler

That's so awesome man! Congrats on your first Uber Elder kill!

Yeah this build makes a cakewalk of everything :) Glad you're enjoying it!
Been playing around with spectres...

I like Flame Sentinals because they look super awesome... but I think Slave Drivers are superior for clear.

Here is Slave Drivers video also on a T15 Dark Forest:
https://youtu.be/mjC5GtETeBo

The slave drivers just do more damage so I have found that when I type /remaining at the end of maps there are far fewer monsters left over. Although both examples are 90 second clears, the map in the video had 5 monsters left... whereas often with Flame Sentinals it was 20+.

The other issue with ranged spectres is you need to change your gear around to add in greater multiple projectiles etc and it's a bit of a hassle. This means you need to use more links and sockets to get them to work effectively.. at the cost of losing skeleton damage and Vaal skeletons are awesome.

It all comes down to preference and playstyle.

Anything is good for mapping... but for bossing I would definitely choose the Undying Evangelists for a defensive setup and Slave Drivers for an offensive setup.

Last edited by brunowa on Sep 22, 2019, 9:41:40 AM
i'm would like to try this build, (never played with summoner before).

but i have only 400c to invest now, so i can't afford to buying lvl 4 empower and efficient training jewels (to reach 1000 strenght), it's is a problem or i can do all content even without the jewels and lvl 4 empower ??

What changes i can do to make the build more cheap without losing damage ??

PS: Sorry for my bad english.
Having never played a summoner before I was shocked as soon as I reached lvl 20.Its an amazing clearspeed runner, boss killer, perfect for blight,... Its nothing short of op, amazing. One question, as I have never tried Guardian before, could you elaborate on the mechanics of the skill? Activation and settings? On the other hand, once you choose spectres in a map, they remain the same? I was thinking on 30 speed boots that could be crafted with some great affixes. I have res capped so life and...any ideas? Seven league boots are 2exmin, so wondering if they are worth when we could get some extras. Thank you for your patience and congrats for a great build.
I just use leap slam leap +fortify+faster attack for speed

I ran into an odd thing trying to add sockets to this:

Despite only having 4 sockets when I try to apply jeweler's orb I get the msg: the item already has max sockets

Any idea?
"
snowmittens wrote:
I just use leap slam leap +fortify+faster attack for speed

I ran into an odd thing trying to add sockets to this:

Despite only having 4 sockets when I try to apply jeweler's orb I get the msg: the item already has max sockets

Any idea?

U need higher itemlvl for 6 sockets
ignore this post..forum rng hates me
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Sep 22, 2019, 2:24:52 PM

What do I go next? 6l? rings/boots/belt?
Fuck me..after writing that essay..all i got was empty message lol..

Okay, so i have one question..How do you deal with phy reflect?

Haven;t noted any issues before but recently on a juicy map with phy rekt and vuln my little buddies where dying like poor flies..

I understand getting full ocnversion would work out (like phy to light and hrimsorrow for example)..

But maybe i'm missing somethign out and there's more simple solution for it?

Thanks in advance :>

P.S. I'm fully aware it's possible to just simply reroll the map ;D
Wicked_Clown
"
Keylors wrote:
i'm would like to try this build, (never played with summoner before).

but i have only 400c to invest now, so i can't afford to buying lvl 4 empower and efficient training jewels (to reach 1000 strenght), it's is a problem or i can do all content even without the jewels and lvl 4 empower ??

What changes i can do to make the build more cheap without losing damage ??

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

This was my first summoner too man and you'll have great fun with it.

Empower 4 does add a lot of damage because you get another level PLUS you get an extra zombie... But you can work your way up to that. You should be still able to do all content but your damage will inevitably be a bit lower

To make up for that lost damage and lack of efficient training jewels sacrifice speed for now and get strength stats on your belt and boots. You can use Alberon's Warpath boots and a rare belt.

You can also make some offensive changes to skills/auras/spectres like I mentioned to someone a few pages back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info