3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So I hear you like MINIONS??

Well we just broke the record for the BIGGEST MINION ARMY IN THE HISTORY OF POE.

I present to you my 87 Minion Army taking on Phoenix for a less than 2 second kill.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/RVuSODGNz-s

We incorporated golems yesterday and became the fastest and strongest golem build in history.. and that was cool.

Today I figured why not incorporate Summon Raging Spirits too? Cos they probably want in on the action!

And yes, we hit 87 Minions! Note that I'm not using a queen's escape, which would actually give me +1 zombie, +1 spectre, and +1 skeleton to get us to 90 Minions if we want!!! Biggest Army in POE HISTORY!
Last edited by brunowa on Oct 3, 2019, 8:20:30 AM
:D so only phantasms spiders and animated weapons left to do
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
:D so only phantasms spiders and animated weapons left to do

... hold my beer!
Blight encounters are trivial... except when they are not. I was semi afk through an encounter in Dark Forest when some kind of Blight Boss appeared.. me not paying attention, 3 Seconds later, all Zombies and Skeletons dead.. unfortunately, also my animated guardian. RIP kingmaker..
"
brunowa wrote:
So I hear you like MINIONS??

Well we just broke the record for the BIGGEST MINION ARMY IN THE HISTORY OF POE.

I present to you my 87 Minion Army taking on Phoenix for a less than 2 second kill.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/RVuSODGNz-s

We incorporated golems yesterday and became the fastest and strongest golem build in history.. and that was cool.

Today I figured why not incorporate Summon Raging Spirits too? Cos they probably want in on the action!

And yes, we hit 87 Minions! Note that I'm not using a queen's escape, which would actually give me +1 zombie, +1 spectre, and +1 skeleton to get us to 90 Minions if we want!!! Biggest Army in POE HISTORY!

I absolutely love this build.
It is the most fun I have had in POE in a long time!

Do you have a PoB to the +Golem and SRS version?
any way that i can give my zombies a boost on dmg ? wanna min / max the dmg for it

gear
Spoiler

passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswthES0UIBRNFScWbxiRGS4aOBpsG_oc3CSqJd8nLyj6KpgsnDLRNuk5CzpSOlg6xjrhPC1FR0WdR4VKn0yzTaxNuVBHU1JVxlcNWfNakV8_YPhi9GNBY7tmnmdxZ5toZWjyakNqrGvbcbJx83IPdqx3wnyDggeDX4PMg9uFYIhAjLGOvo8akDOQVZLBlG-a4Juhns2g5qIApBmmrKcwqH2qqarErJitja4-r2y3PriTvJ-86sBmwmzGrsy8z37QH9Ih04_T-9SP2L3ZXtlh2XzfsONq5FHr7uyD7IrvDu_r8B_yQfJF85v31_rS_Ev-Cv6B?accountName=DBM92&characterName=WitchBitchFight
First thing that comes to my mind to BOOST damage. Craft a TwoHanded Mace.

"
ArisFuser wrote:
First thing that comes to my mind to BOOST damage. Craft a TwoHanded Mace.

That is a nice Mace, must be pretty pricy?

Or is there an guide to craft something like this?
This build + Akaali's Fang would be nutty.

That said this build is *too* strong. And this comes from someone who played a necromancer summoner in Diablo 2 even when they were utter crap, then played a summoner necro in Guild Wars 1, then played a mesmer and necromancer in Guild Wars 2.

So I do love me a pet build, but honestly this is *too* strong. We just walk around and things die. A bit like Righteous Fire, but without the difficult start, without the struggling of getting all the carefully tailored items to fight against degen, *and* it is screen wide instead of a small circle around the character.

The Feeding Frenzy skill is the whole difference. Pets go from slow dullards to a swarm of heat seeking missiles blended with a swarm of piranas.

So I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts ^_^

I feel that the skeletons are such a boss only utility (we run too much to summon them during mapping) that giving emphasis to zombies + specters/golems is the best choice. Those are up all the time after all, while we only summon skeletons for Blights and end bosses.

The ranged specter alternate sounds to me like the best choice. With the Pierce support their attacks will go through enemies and we need to consider that there can only be so many minions physically surrounding a mob before they just mill around unable to reach.
After killing uber with this build I am having a blast working on another necro in SSF
So far I got The baron and a nice astramentis! I also have all the basic items of AG.

Tree is almost the same and I may end up coming back to a version of this build on SSF, just need an efficient learnig jewel or two...
Still don't have a 5 link and using mixed minions.

If you feel too OP and lose interest in the league fast, I recommend trying an SSF necro run

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info