3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi Guys, been playing this build for the past few days now and starting to like it a lot. I do, however, got a question about survivability. I still die pretty often (could also be my lack of skills :P ).

Here is a lowdown of my gear:

Any gearwise advise? Or general advise?:)
what is "the carnage chieftans" when i google it, it shows a boss, and where Undying Evangelists, is it an item/craft/enchant or ?

running with with the same gem setup just like you
btw thx for your help,
"
DBM92 wrote:
what is "the carnage chieftans" when i google it, it shows a boss, and where Undying Evangelists, is it an item/craft/enchant or ?

running with with the same gem setup just like you
btw thx for your help,

Carnage chieftains are ape monster in Ashen field that can cast frenzy charge on our minions.
Undying Evangelists are monster in scepter of god can cast proximity shield.
Last edited by unnamena on Oct 2, 2019, 9:27:12 AM
"
snowmittens wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Need freeze immunity hehe.

Someone already posted how and I followed his advise
Combine these items:

or get dex on gloves or ring

Make sure your dex >int abd the coil will make the freeze go away

Thanks mate, the idea worked all right:

Heya,

first of all thanks for that asskicking build.Rly rly fun :)

This is my first minion build, so u may have just a quick look @ my "WoistPank" Char, that i am on the right way pls?

And just some question too the gameplay i also have^^:if i do normal Maps dont need "normal" skellis right?Just pop vaal skellis @ bosses i guess?

And what about bone armour and vaal molten shell, are there better skills too use @ mapping? I just like them, because of some defence.:D

And the last one, is there any chance that our ag dies?Dont wanna spend him Kingmaker and he rips ^^

Regards!
hey, i'm trying to farm Uber elder daily, but it happens i occasionaly die from a shaper or elder attack, i feel like i could use a layer of defense but i don't know what. Any recommendation ? I have 50% of mana to reserve free
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
hey, i'm trying to farm Uber elder daily, but it happens i occasionaly die from a shaper or elder attack, i feel like i could use a layer of defense but i don't know what. Any recommendation ? I have 50% of mana to reserve free

Maybe enfeeble instead of vuln? Also wondering how you have 50% to reserve... Are you not running haste? Would be losing the benefit of Commander of Darkness if you aren't (since blasphemy doesn't count as an aura affecting you).

Then of course would help if you're using undying evangelists and also convocation to pull your minions out of sticky situations.
"
MightyMagnum wrote:
"
AcidCitrus wrote:

Maybe enfeeble instead of vuln? Also wondering how you have 50% to reserve... Are you not running haste? Would be losing the benefit of Commander of Darkness if you aren't (since blasphemy doesn't count as an aura affecting you).

Then of course would help if you're using undying evangelists and also convocation to pull your minions out of sticky situations.

I tought we had to use Vaal Haste only, not the haste, i feel stupid haha
I will swap vulnerability to enfeeble, didn't tought about this option. Thanks
"
brunowa wrote:

Note I'm on standard too so I don't have the luxury of the free amulet annointment, that gives everyone playing Blight League an extra 7 passive points to play with which can all go to life.

Hey brunowa, thanks for the build!

On annointments, doesn't this patch note for 3.8.1d apply to you?

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
You can now use the Anoint Items option when talking to Cassia without having completed the Blight Tutorial encounter. This allows players in Standard league to anoint items by talking to Cassia in a Blighted Map.

Last edited by FeralGoddess on Oct 2, 2019, 5:23:59 PM
hey, should i go for chaos res with this build ? thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info