3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
FeralGoddess wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Note I'm on standard too so I don't have the luxury of the free amulet annointment, that gives everyone playing Blight League an extra 7 passive points to play with which can all go to life.

Hey brunowa, thanks for the build!

On annointments, doesn't this patch note for 3.8.1d apply to you?

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
You can now use the Anoint Items option when talking to Cassia without having completed the Blight Tutorial encounter. This allows players in Standard league to anoint items by talking to Cassia in a Blighted Map.

Yes but the prices for oils in standard are just crazy stupid. I like doing everything on the cheap.
"
Malerbob wrote:
Heya,

first of all thanks for that asskicking build.Rly rly fun :)

This is my first minion build, so u may have just a quick look @ my "WoistPank" Char, that i am on the right way pls?

And just some question too the gameplay i also have^^:if i do normal Maps dont need "normal" skellis right?Just pop vaal skellis @ bosses i guess?

And what about bone armour and vaal molten shell, are there better skills too use @ mapping? I just like them, because of some defence.:D

And the last one, is there any chance that our ag dies?Dont wanna spend him Kingmaker and he rips ^^

Regards!

Hey if you watch my latest 60second Minotaur clear video using golems you can see I only pop normal skellies when I'm picking something up.

I'm always running... But if I have to stop and pause for some reason, eg looting, strongbox, breach, whatever, that's when I tend to pop some skellies because otherwise you're constantly stopping to cast them:

Here's the vid.. watch for when I pop skellies when looting. Doesn't do much but it doesn't take away from my clear speed:

https://youtu.be/MEImsLQKbMg
Last edited by brunowa on Oct 2, 2019, 5:55:27 PM
Awesome build, just killed uber elder with all portals up.

Never played a summoner build before so I was a bit worried but was like a walk in the park.

Love it!
Last edited by Becko1 on Oct 2, 2019, 6:17:51 PM
"
Becko1 wrote:
Awesome build, just killed uber elder with all portals up.

Never played a summoner build before so I was a bit worried but was like a walk in the park.

Love it!

Congrats Becko that's awesome!
"
neopetss wrote:
hey, should i go for chaos res with this build ? thank you.

don't really need chaos res. Mine is at -29%
brunowa is there a pob for the golem spec you did?
Here you go, this is what I am currently running with (ranged spectres + golems... it's very fun!):

https://pastebin.com/VcgCR9wR

Just throw on your normal chest and run with melee spectres if that's what you have (and put skellies back in chest and spectres back in helm as per normal).

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
You can now use the Anoint Items option when talking to Cassia without having completed the Blight Tutorial encounter. This allows players in Standard league to anoint items by talking to Cassia in a Blighted Map.

[/quote]

You sure that Cassie is in the game? She is at least not in The Coast, and people in chat saying only accessible by doing a Blight map.
This build is insanely good. My 1st world problem is getting too comfortable with it that when it finally gets nerfed next league I'll be sad and go back to some masochistic build.
Last edited by corgiworgi on Oct 3, 2019, 4:20:23 AM
"
corgiworgi wrote:
This build is insanely good. My 1st world problem is getting too comfortable with it that when it finally gets nerfed next league I'll be sad and go back to some masochistic build.

I know what u mean. I wanna go a st build i'd like to try but no matter what u do it will lack behind this build. So easy, tanky, fast, strong and kinda beats every build and that for only ~7 exalts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info