Guys if I'm using Skeletons and Zombies which weapon is better in your opinion, Femurs or Queen's escape?
Also how much do I need to pay to craft/buy a +3lvl staff recommended for this build? I've only around 5ex
dpends on your luck if you got the fortify staff you can buy an elder staff really cheap (make sure right ilvl) and spam alterations for the rolls (see guide) if you get it then you have to craft multmod as well as +2 support gems which is 4ex by it's self so if i was you i would just grab a cheap queen's 6 link till you get more currency
Have another question. If i roll item by orb of alteration, then i cant upgrade it with essence to minion damage because it is not white item. So, what i need to do to get +1 to gems and minions damage at same item?
Unfortunately, if you want minion damage, you have to use essences or fossils. Minion damage is a special mod that isn't part of the regular pool, so you can't augment/alt/regal minion damage onto it.
You have to overwrite the existing +1 to gems and try to roll minion damage with +1 level at the same time. So you'd have to scour it and spam essences/fossils.
However, I think Rex_Banner's idea would work and be extremely helpful. I'm going to gather some fossils and try it today. But it would ONLY work for maces, swords, and axes. It will NOT work for warstaffs (warstaves?), because warstaffs have extra non-attack prefixes. It goes like this:
1. Fossil/essence craft until you hit the desired minion damage. You'd probably want T1 damage for this.
2. If there are extra prefixes that aren't "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" try to annul the extra prefixes. If you annul minion damage or "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems," return to step 1.
3. If there are three suffixes, try to annul one of the suffixes. You need a free suffix for the crafting bench. If you annul minion damage or "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems," return to step 1.
4. If you already have the mod "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems," go to step 7.
5. Craft "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" on an open suffix.
6. Slam the prefix "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" with an Exalted Orb. If your weapon has three suffixes (including the crafted "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers"), then this should only take 1 Exalted Orb. If you have open suffixes, this could take a few exalted orbs if you keep slamming suffixes. This is the step Rex_Banner suggested, and I think it will work, because there is only one non-attack prefix on two-handed swords, maces, and axes.
7. Right now you should have a weapon with 1-3 suffixes and only 2 prefixes: minion damage and "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems." If your weapon has any suffixes other than "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers," then go to step 8. If your weapon has no other suffixes, remove the crafted mod by using the crafting bench, and go to step 10.
8. Replace the crafted mod "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers," with "Prefixes Cannot Change."
9. Use a scouring orb on the weapon. This will remove all of the remaining suffixes. Note: Only do this after you have crafted "Prefixes Cannot Change"! Otherwise you will wipe every mod from your item and be back at step 1!
10. You should now have a weapon that has no suffixes and two prefixes (minion damage and +1 socketed gems). Time to multi-craft. Craft "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers" onto the weapon.
12. Craft "+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems" onto the weapon.
13. Craft "Minions have % increased Attack Speed / Minions have % increased Cast Speed " onto the weapon.
14. Congratulations! Your weapon is complete!
Thanks for this!
Just bought this staff ilvl 81 so will be a future project :o Quite poor atm lol.
It doesnt? :( how should I craft this? Wanted the block chance, and checked PoEDB for possible crafts before I bought.. damn
Yeah, I did mention that it will only work for swords, axes and maces, but I should bold that part I guess.
For warstaves, you have to hit both mods at the same time with essences or fossils. If you put "Cannot roll attack modifiers" and slam with an exalted orb, you'll probably hit "+# to maximum Mana" or something, because there's like 30 extra non-attack mods. Not worth it.