3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
trionify wrote:
Is there a quick way to get the recipe or craft for minions have % attack speed/cast speed? Been unveiling random 2H rares with no luck.

The only ways are to unveil items yourself, or trust somebody to craft it for you (I never do that). You can buy veiled items to speed up the process, but it costs chaos.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/0M8rzgCg

That trade searches for 'Of the Veil', which is the suffix.
"
Goofio wrote:
"
trionify wrote:
Is there a quick way to get the recipe or craft for minions have % attack speed/cast speed? Been unveiling random 2H rares with no luck.

The only ways are to unveil items yourself, or trust somebody to craft it for you (I never do that). You can buy veiled items to speed up the process, but it costs chaos.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/0M8rzgCg

That trade searches for 'Of the Veil', which is the suffix.

I always let some1 else craft my stuff cause normally I don't have the veiled mods. Never had some1 take it. I always go for highly upvoted threads in the forum. These guys make a fortune with the fees you have to pay so it just wouldn't be worth it for them to scam someone.

Went to this guy this league http://de.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371/page/1 for multicraft worked perfectly. 80c fee though IIRC. Just be careful sometimes there are scammers in his hideout trying to trade with ppl. Always look at the names.
Made the switch to victarios but don't have enough mana to run all the auras in victario's, anyone able to help me figure out what I need to change?

Have the reduced mana reserved nodes.

Is it just a matter of Enlighten 4 being a requirement?
Last edited by Emerzion on Dec 31, 2019, 6:31:12 PM
"
Emerzion wrote:
Made the switch to victarios but don't have enough mana to run all the auras in victario's, anyone able to help me figure out what I need to change?

What auras do you want to run?

edit: You are running a lev19 clarity for no reason as far as I can see. We only run a lev1 clarity if we have a watcher's eye that gives us more es when we use it. We never run a lev19. I think you should be able to use all auras and have about 50 mana left over with an enlighten 3.
Last edited by Rex_Banner on Dec 31, 2019, 6:41:27 PM
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Emerzion wrote:

Clarity, Vulnerability, Skitterbots, Haste and Hatred.

I'm able to run: Clarity, Vuln, Skitterbots and Hatred (not haste), maybe the Vaal Haste is supposed to just be used and not the aura version?
"
........ This is mind boggling to me. If I only relied on exalt drops i'd be poor as hell.

If there is one aspect of this game I just don't get, it is how to make currency fast. Particularly playing such a popular build, it is a real problem.

I've managed to get to Level 92 and Tier16 maps on my 6LQueen's escape and a 5LGeofri's sancturary. But I'm a very long way from watcher's eye or a +3 weapon.
well for legions encounter i feel a lack of AoE . Damage is fine but it's hard to kill majority of legions (in the Legion league i played a ED contagion so maybe i'm just accustomed to kill everything when i click on monolith )
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Emerzion wrote:

edit: You are running a lev19 clarity for no reason as far as I can see. We only run a lev1 clarity if we have a watcher's eye that gives us more es when we use it. We never run a lev19. I think you should be able to use all auras and have about 50 mana left over with an enlighten 3.

Thanks my man, not sure why I thought clarity was used for any other reason than the watchers eye.

edit: actually still need like ~8 more mana to be able to summon zombies after switching off clarity.
Last edited by Emerzion on Dec 31, 2019, 7:00:50 PM
"
Emerzion wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Emerzion wrote:

Thanks my man, not sure why I thought clarity was used for any other reason than the watchers eye.

edit: actually still need like ~8 more mana to be able to summon zombies after switching off clarity.

Take an aura off, summon zombies, enable aura again. fixed.
I can craft minion attack speed if you need. I crafted it myself on

Got it for 30c total so I guess its a good deal. Sold my old 6L staff for the same price I bought it for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info