3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Crazakilla wrote:
https://pastebin.com/ykrxVfnX

could someone help me out on what would be biggest upgrade atm

I think if you get a lvl 21 spectre gem in your helmet that would give you +1 spectre. Annoint your amulet with death attunement so you can get all those talent points back. Your watchers eye has no purpose. I would aim for 1,200 strength for the extra zombie. Get jewels for your minions --- minions taunt, minions blind, minions leech. I see a lot of people getting written in blood and imo it's too far away and not worth the points. I prefer constitution for the strength and extra jewel slot.
IGN : Futons
Last edited by Futon on Dec 31, 2019, 2:54:40 PM
"
Erhesar wrote:
Yup, consoles market absolutely inadequate, one guy just wanna 150 chaos for 3 Bound Fossil lol

Ah, that sucks. I'm not sure how you'd do it without cheap essences or fossils.
"
Echosyp wrote:
"
Goofio wrote:
"
Erhesar wrote:
My mace 83 level, then i can try with best option, i think, but market is dead and "multiple" transform to "mega multiple" cost, because amount of fossils on market so low, and they such of pricey

I see, is that always the case on PS4? Are essences easier to buy?

With that said, I just used the method I listed to craft this:

I need to get some more exalted orbs to finish the multicraft though.

How hard was it to 6L? Cause I've found like 20 6 sockets white weapons now but I never pick them up.

6 socket weapons sell to vendors for 7 jewelers (1.75 fusing), i'm not sure why you would not pick those up.
IGN : Futons
"
Futon wrote:

6 socket weapons sell to vendors for 7 jewelers (1.75 fusing), i'm not sure why you would not pick those up.

I usually don't pick anything up when speed running thru maps unless an exalt drops.
Guys if I'm using Skeletons and Zombies which weapon is better in your opinion, Femurs or Queen's escape?
Also how much do I need to pay to craft/buy a +3lvl staff recommended for this build? I've only around 5ex
"
rax4r wrote:
so is this better then 6-link queen's escape or you really need minion's damage mod? i bought it really cheap
Spoiler

well i checked in pob and it's like 30% dps increase, so i still need to craft better weapon

(this one is much better then queen's escape though)
Last edited by rax4r on Dec 31, 2019, 3:33:09 PM
"
n0rek84 wrote:
Guys if I'm using Skeletons and Zombies which weapon is better in your opinion, Femurs or Queen's escape?
Also how much do I need to pay to craft/buy a +3lvl staff recommended for this build? I've only around 5ex

dpends on your luck if you got the fortify staff you can buy an elder staff really cheap (make sure right ilvl) and spam alterations for the rolls (see guide) if you get it then you have to craft multmod as well as +2 support gems which is 4ex by it's self so if i was you i would just grab a cheap queen's 6 link till you get more currency
How can I equip Vaal Haste if I don't have enough dex? I'm level 65 atm.
is this build still viable ? i never played minion build before but i bored from dying to every boss , i have 2 ex is that enough ?
"
How can I equip Vaal Haste if I don't have enough dex? I'm level 65 atm.

do it later when you get astramentis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info