3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I went for a rare chest with blind nearby enemies and crafted gain 10% of max life as extra es. Since my ag has 100k+ life and mask of the stitched demon heals 1% per 500 es the rare chest alone provides 20k+ life regen per second to the ag.
"
Cyrom wrote:
I went for a rare chest with blind nearby enemies and crafted gain 10% of max life as extra es. Since my ag has 100k+ life and mask of the stitched demon heals 1% per 500 es the rare chest alone provides 20k+ life regen per second to the ag.

Nice, that's a lot of regen. You won't have to worry about him dying anymore.

You could also consider switching the Minion Life support in your AG/Spectre setup for the Anomalous version. That gives the minions 1% life regen. Maybe not needed for your AG anymore, but nice QoL for the spectres.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:

Nice, that's a lot of regen. You won't have to worry about him dying anymore.

You could also consider switching the Minion Life support in your AG/Spectre setup for the Anomalous version. That gives the minions 1% life regen. Maybe not needed for your AG anymore, but nice QoL for the spectres.

Yeah i looked into this already but im not sure if this upgrade is worth 10ex (price of anomalous minion life)

edit: just found one for 4ex, ty for triggering me to look for one again haha
Last edited by Cyrom on Dec 21, 2021, 6:04:45 AM

Right now i use this set up for damage. We lose 10% str on 2 hand weapon but gain a lot of damage
"
youngjuzell wrote:

Right now i use this set up for damage. We lose 10% str on 2 hand weapon but gain a lot of damage

Interesting, hadn't thought of that yet.

Can you share your PoB?
https://pastebin.com/WVRUXGuw

Here it is. I try to following your build but i only have 15k es.Don't know why it lower in Pob. I dont have gg jewel so i focus on more damage and aura.
"
youngjuzell wrote:

Here it is. I try to following your build but i only have 15k es.Don't know why it lower in Pob. I dont have gg jewel so i focus on more damage and aura.

Nice job man, you've got a very interesting setup going!

I did some testing and running a similar setup with weapon and shield would almost double my zombie dmg.

Did you selfcraft this weapon? If so, care to explain the process? I'd like to try something similar.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
youngjuzell wrote:

Nice job man, you've got a very interesting setup going!

I did some testing and running a similar setup with weapon and shield would almost double my zombie dmg.

Did you selfcraft this weapon? If so, care to explain the process? I'd like to try something similar.

I bought this from other guy. Its 300ex but i think it much easier crafting because he crafted a lot similar one. I tested it on craftofexile.com with fossil but not try in game yet.
https://pastebin.com/fGRa0FdW

2m dps per zombie, 18k ehp with 2k es regen/s

Looked into goin CI but those clusters are mirror expensive.

Guess this is as good as it gets for me.
Last edited by Cyrom on Dec 30, 2021, 8:33:53 PM
I'm trying this build again...it was great and I miss it.

My bud says it's very viable as long as you shift a little more this/that way now. Good thing is that I don't throw much away. Bad thing is trying to find it again...Comon Looty!

Does the build have any room for this or just go for more str/resists/def?

Not sure if the skellies are just a decoy totem, or something that can actually do some real damage.
I'll throw up a POB one I get her fully equipped and test it out. Just asking for some thoughts please.

Thank You to the OP for making it, and to all of you other exiles for keeping it up!
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info