3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Cyrom wrote:
Got 50ex left to spend on this build but not sure what else to upgrade. Any tips or does amyone have items better then mine for sale that is within my budget?

Respec to go CI instead of life and ES based. Makes your life a lot easier I think. After they nerfed the offering to no longer give back ES I really see no reason to not go CI.

As for the spectres, I'm only using 3. I have not specced into Death Attunement.

Also, in your belt, get a jewel with minions have a chance to taunt on hit. Taunted enemies will deal less dmg to you, so very nice for bossing. Example:
Last edited by Fritso on Dec 17, 2021, 9:42:19 AM
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:
Got 50ex left to spend on this build but not sure what else to upgrade. Any tips or does amyone have items better then mine for sale that is within my budget?

Respec to go CI instead of life and ES based. Makes your life a lot easier I think. After they nerfed the offering to no longer give back ES I really see no reason to not go CI.

As for the spectres, I'm only using 3. I have not specced into Death Attunement.

Also, in your belt, get a jewel with minions have a chance to taunt on hit. Taunted enemies will deal less dmg to you, so very nice for bossing. Example:

Not sure ive got the budget to respect into CI but i'd like to tho. I'll look into this what it would cost me to get certain items. Especially those cluster jewels for STR stacking are stupidly expensive.

PS i am also curious of ur full AG setup, not sure what helmet and chest to use.
Last edited by Cyrom on Dec 17, 2021, 10:17:53 AM
"
PS i am also curious of ur full AG setup, not sure what helmet and chest to use.

Weapon: Dying breath
Helmet: Leer cast
Chest: Crafted with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum ES" (other are better but dont need more)
Gloves: whatever with enfeeble
Boots: Windscream

Until very recently, I was using kingmaker, but according to POB, "dying breath" and "leer cast" are a lot of more damage (in my case, 4.000.000 more per sec)
"
"

Weapon: Dying breath
Helmet: Leer cast
Chest: Crafted with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum ES" (other are better but dont need more)
Gloves: whatever with enfeeble
Boots: Windscream

Until very recently, I was using kingmaker, but according to POB, "dying breath" and "leer cast" are a lot of more damage (in my case, 4.000.000 more per sec)

Not sure if this is accurate, did u input the 50% to crit strike multiplier from kingmaker correctly?
The best combination: https://pastebin.com/1qESmKsV

Weapon: kingmaker
Helmet: Leer cast (if you AG have few hps, Mask of the Stitched Demon)
Boots: Windscreamm
Gloves: whatever with enfeeble (or vulneratibily, depends of yor own equip).
Chest: Gruthkul's Pelt or Garb of the Ephemeral or Sporeguard (but its sufficient with crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield").
Last edited by Merodeador2017 on Dec 19, 2021, 4:02:01 AM
"
Yes, its correct (according to POB)

POB with kingmaker: https://pastebin.com/sqbdqfGJ

POB without kingmaker and with leer cast and dying breath: https://pastebin.com/DpxWSVXw

And without considering that dying breath give "18% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills", and dunno how imput in POB

What helm were you using with Kingmaker on your AG?
Since i am using 4 spectres instead of 3, im not sure what 4th spectre to use. Currently just using 2x carnage and 2x host but i feel like i should change 1 host to something else for that bit of extra.
Sometimes, used arena master (Drox influence. They apply a buff to nearby allies that grants +40% increased attack, movement and cast speed.
"
Sometimes, used arena master (Drox influence. They apply a buff to nearby allies that grants +40% increased attack, movement and cast speed.

That is no longer the case. They got nerfed heavily a few patches ago. Not sure of the exact value now, but I believe it's somewhere between 10-20% increased and it's not active all the time.
"
Cyrom wrote:

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/g1ADb4GJ

If you select Item Set = Animate Guardian you can see what I'm wearing.

In my opinion Kingmaker is still the best weapon. It gives:
- 10 fortify stacks = 10% reduced dmg taken
- Culling Strike = 11% more damage
- 50% crit multi

For helmet I go with Mask of the Stitched Deamon (legacy) for the extra ES. Gives me around 4k ES I believe. Though I do have 3600 strength and my AG has 2000 strength.

Chest is a Garb of the Ephemeral so your action speed cannot be reduced below base value and nearby enemies cannot crit. That's huge on map bosses with rippy crit mods.

Gloves I went with Meginords Vise with enfeeble corruption. The regen is nice for AG survivability, plus the extra strength gives him HP and me ES due to helmet.

Boots = Windscream for the extra curse with the 2% regen on hit lab enchant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info