3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

i crafted new setup. Less zombie but better clearing. max roll on mon't is 15% but i guess i'm happy with 10% more physical damage

Last edited by youngjuzell on Jan 9, 2022, 1:27:49 AM
Reached a new personal milestone, managed to score a GG cluster jewel! I now have 2100 str, 16 zombies doin 2.1m dps each, 20k+ ehp with 2.6k regen.

https://pastebin.com/sN1iPBEe

Once i obtain another gg cluster jewel im goin to transfer to CI i think.

Thank you all for participating in min/maxing this build, got alot of good idea's thanks to you guys.
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 14, 2022, 7:31:18 AM
"
Cyrom wrote:
Reached a new personal milestone, managed to score a GG cluster jewel! I now have 2100 str, 16 zombies doin 2.1m dps each, 20k+ ehp with 2.6k regen.

https://pastebin.com/sN1iPBEe

Once i obtain another gg cluster jewel im goin to transfer to CI i think.

Thank you all for participating in min/maxing this build, got alot of good idea's thanks to you guys.

Nice, grats on getting that cluster!

You're gonna enjoy the QoL of being CI for sure.
My zombies tend to die vs bosses like Sirus, what would be the best singular notable to boost my minions their defence the most? dont rly wanna give up dps for survivability but i can annoint a defensive notable.
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 14, 2022, 1:42:31 PM
"
Cyrom wrote:
My zombies tend to die vs bosses like Sirus, what would be the best singular notable to boost my minions their defence the most? dont rly wanna give up dps for survivability but i can annoint a defensive notable.

Probably get some more life on them 28k is not a lot. You could start by picking the Bone Barrier Ascendancy point instead of Essence Glutton. Awakened Minion damage also doesn't help with the -25%.

You could also try speccing into some chaos res with Grave Intentions seeing as there's a fair bit of chaos dmg in Sirus.

If the main problem is elemental dmg killing them you could spec into the 8% max res minion defence mastery for example by going up to Sacrifice. This is the path I took and combined with the life regen on that wheel made a huge difference in fights like Uber Elder.
Last edited by Fritso on Jan 14, 2022, 2:11:59 PM
Got my second GG jewel :D

Dps dropped from 2m to 1.5m per zombie but i got 17 zombies now and my ehp went from 18k to 24.6k with regen from 2k to 4k!

Hope i wont feel the drop in dps too much but i will defenitely feel the boost in defence for both me and my zombies (zombies went from 28k life to 45k)

https://pastebin.com/rWSZZVhD
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 17, 2022, 11:24:03 AM
Hey guys, i see their is many master here can someone look at what i got and what i should aim for ?

I'm new to the minions build, so tell me if i should move skill point,

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/fEfLneUe
"
aurelaureel wrote:
Hey guys, i see their is many master here can someone look at what i got and what i should aim for ?
I'm new to the minions build, so tell me if i should move skill point,
https://pastebin.com/fEfLneUe

Hi, I used this passive skill tree for 3.16 based on page1 tanky (geofri) build, according to POB it can do at most 6M DPS total (makes you feel bad when some builds can do 80M DPS or more). I also plan to use the same build for 3.17. Looking at your build, I would say, upgrade the weapon first to a minion bow and quiver, but it's a bit late in the league and bows are very expensive now.

Tanky and Speed Build PASSIVE SKILL TREE for 3.16 (and plan for 3.17)
Spoiler

Additional notes on builds:
Spoiler

On a side note, I changed my build at least four (4) times in the 3.16 league, so I wouldn't really worry too much about making mistakes in the passive skill tree. You can change it often, based on your current needs, level, gear, and even task you are planning to achieve. So if getting league rewards is your goal...

Zombie build:
Spoiler

Build 1: zombies+geofri for tankiness. I started with the same staff you are using (femurs) then by level 90-ish changed to either a kulemak staff or minion bow. I added vaal skeletons to my build. The Tanky build gave me over 8000 eHP.

Build 2: zombies+saqawal+seven-league step boots for speed farming. I added skitterbots linked to unbound ailments support and removed skeletons. The speed build gave me over 6000 eHP.

Build 1 and 2 are based on page 1 build guide notes. I mostly used the same passive skill tree for both builds but tended to get slightly more speed rather than life or ES for Build 2. The jewels in the tree are Fortress Covenant, Efficient Training, Thread of Hope (I used medium instead of large), Brawn, and a rare that minions can taunt and or leech life.

I was planning to run Blood Aqueduct about 1000 times to complete the "Master the Blood Crucible" scourge challenge to get to 36/40. With this setup, I could do BA+scourge in less than 4 minutes. Build 1 and 2 got me to level 92 + 50%exp, and 35/40 challenges. I could not go beyond level 92 solo with either build due to scourge. Running BA also got boring fast, as each run only gave me 120-130 corrupted blood stacks at most.

So this made me change the build again...

Forbidden Rite (FR) build for necromancer:
Spoiler

For Build 3 and 4: Forbidden Rite (FR) build for necromancer.

I based the FR build for necros on a build I found here:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/sgw9426/NecroIsFairAndBalanced?i=2&search=class%3DNecromancer%26skill%3DForbidden-Rite&time-machine=week-2

Build 3 is the week 1 snapshot (used at level 92).
Build 4 is the week 2 snapshot (used at level 95).

More information on the FR week 2 snapshot is found here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/qmkglp/316_necromancer_forbidden_rite_week_2_showcase/

This FR build has very high defensive/survival capabilities (despite the low eHP of less than 4500), but attacking with FR carelessly could get you killed by suicide. This final build I am using now got me to level 95 + 90%exp and 36/40 challenges (just one additional tedious challenge done). The FR build is more party-friendly (no minions, no attacking at all), so I joined Tower maps with scourge just to complete the "Master the Blood Crucible" challenge as fast as possible. Build 3 and 4 probably cost me 20exa early in the league. Build 4 was also able to defeat "maven releases all bosses at once" after dying 4x, but I did not test it against "The Feared + maven releases all bosses at once". Build 4 was also able to do at least wave 18 before I started dying in simulacrum (I didn't know how to fight Kosis using an FR build). In comparison, the Zombie tanky build got me to wave 15 before I started dying in previous leagues.

During the entire league, I only used empower support 3 (level 4 was just too costly, an alternative is a minion bow with an implicit of +1 level socketed support gems). I had no enlighten support gems to run any of my auras (again due to cost). All my resistances are capped including chaos resistance. Regardless of which of the four builds I used, some maps (white, yellow, red) could still kill me 6 times because of scourge mode.

In hindsight, the Zombie builds with some outside assistance in 1-2 boss challenges that require skill and knowing the boss fight, can get you to 36/40 mostly solo if you are willing to grind a lot. Getting to 24/40 challenges took me only 4 days (usually it takes 6 days) of playtime. Getting to 35/40 I think took me 8 days of total playtime (that's how easy most of the league challenges were for 3.16). However, getting to 36/40, just to get that scourge pet, took me a total of 17 days of "/played" time. As a casual player who gets completely exhausted after playing 3 maps, this 3.16 league makes me want to play only 12/40 challenges in the next league.

Good luck,
see you in 3.17.

Last edited by 10011001 on Jan 20, 2022, 11:09:49 PM
Thanks,

can you post a Pastebin of this so i can watch it closer ?
I would like a pob aswell.. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info