3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I have also been using the tanky build for awhile now - with a few changes - and it has been great. But in 3.13, I have already had three kingmaker AG deaths from the mechanics (I had no AG deaths for ages) and the specter gem level nerf makes them die quite easily now (again, my specters never died before 3.13). And the They of Tul nerf sucked - I really liked that specter.

I can change my tree around a bit to give the minions some more hp/resists, but not sure that would really help with the deaths as most seem almost instant to the mechanics. And the AG deaths are so costly that I have reverted to shit gear on them now. No kingmaker and stitched demon really makes a difference, but I cannot afford to keep rebuying the gear (I play on console and the costs are just silly now).

I love minion builds - my little army - but GGG is making it more of a chore to play with the constant nerfs.

Last edited by JoeUtopia on Feb 6, 2021, 11:02:53 AM
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
I have also been using the tanky build for awhile now - with a few changes - and it has been great. But in 3.13, I have already had three kingmaker AG deaths from the mechanics (I had no AG deaths for ages) and the specter gem level nerf makes them die quite easily now (again, my specters never died before 3.13). And the They of Tul nerf sucked - I really liked that specter.

I can change my tree around a bit to give the minions some more hp/resists, but not sure that would really help with the deaths as most seem almost instant to the mechanics. And the AG deaths are so costly that I have reverted to shit gear on them now. No kingmaker and stitched demon really makes a difference, but I cannot afford to keep rebuying the gear (I play on console and the costs are just silly now).

I love minion builds - my little army - but GGG is making it more of a chore to play with the constant nerfs.

I haven't noticed anything significantly different in 3.13 from the previous leagues that would cause my spectres or AG to die like that, even with the nerfs, even with junk gear on AG, but I always play on a PC (never tried console), and for 5 leagues I haven't even used cluster jewels or lethal pride
- never had to, since I would already be finished with 24-37 challenge rewards I wanted to get before I could even get to that kind of build.

I use They of Tul, I really miss the cloud it creates when not in combat, it made me look so awesome...now I feel smaller, sigh. Only minion builds for me since 2013. I came here to be a necro nothing else... let the army get 'em.

Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 6, 2021, 7:10:40 PM
Is there an PoB link that shows where do i go first in the Skilltree ?
Its a bit confusing. :)
"
Turbopuschel1 wrote:
Is there an PoB link that shows where do i go first in the Skilltree ?
Its a bit confusing. :)

Page 1 can be confusing.
Scroll down to where it says "Build Details",
then "Gear, Gems, Tree, POB code",
then read both 3.11 Budget Starter Setup and 3.11 TANKY END-GAME SETUP.

That should get you started.

There's a link to POB that tells you which passive skills to allocate.
You'll need to download software (called PathOfBuilding) to read POB correctly.
If you don't want to use that yet, scroll down some more and look for "SUPPORTING INFO"... the "levelling" info is there.
It tells you which skill to allocate and have depending on the level of your witch. Read also the FAQ there for relevant info.

good luck.
Is having geofris sanctuary that good, i mean it swaps life regen for es regen so isnt it bad for our life build ?
Hi, this is my first ever league I decided to take seriously so I'd consider myself pretty new. Having fun with this build! However I'd like some advice on how to improve it?

My game knowledge is low so I don't know what gems I could replace or pieces of gear to get, what to craft outside of the weapon in the guide, etc.

I have an issue with understanding (still) how the zombie AI works. I feel like I have to get very close to whatever I'm fighting for them to attack and I don't feel tanky enough to handle certain things, like the snake hunter crusader boss.

I also feel like my damage could be higher if I changed things around, I don't know if my passives are optimized well or not, and what gems.

Another question is, I'm unsure on how to get enough mana to use flesh and stone with purity of elements, pride and vulnerability/blasphemy. Is it something to worry about?

Thank you!

tl;dr I want to maximize my damage, what can I change in my build?
And defense as much as possible.

Edit: Here's my POB
https://pastebin.com/btJY2nGe
Last edited by Oxolot on Feb 7, 2021, 5:09:21 PM
"
Conquitus wrote:
Is having geofris sanctuary that good, i mean it swaps life regen for es regen so isnt it bad for our life build ?

With Geofri and Shaper's Touch this build is a hybrid. You get a lot of ES.
Your life should be fine with a life flask + the leech from Baron.
Hi
Pretty new to the game, i'm following this build and i really love . I Manage to make T16 Maps.
In order to go further, i think i need to improve my Minions DPS (i'm dying when it takes too long to kill bosses)

Here is my link
https://pastebin.com/KH8PC0kZ

Any advices ? ( ow level of currencies atm, spent most of mine in this build)
Thankhs
"
brunowa wrote:
Hatred was just temporary before I coloured correctly. Swap it out for Convocation.

Kill all for bandits.

Ascendency take Mindless Aggression - Unnatural Strength - Bone Barrier - Commander of Darkness.

Levelling is a total breeze.. start with Summon Raging Spirits... Transition into Summon Skeletons and Raise Zombies. Support those main skills with minion life, minion damage, feeding frenzy, melee physical damage, melee splash... (or any other minion gem you come across). Focus on gems in final build and start leveling them.

Gear doesn't really matter as your minions do the damage and they are based on gem level.

When you reach Act 6 just make sure you are resistance capped.

This was also my first summoner... I was pleasantly surprised.
is it fine that for final ascendancy i go bone barrier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info