3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
KiadawP wrote:
I have a noob question.

In the tanky end game version, there is no cyclone. SO we are manually casting desecrate & spirit offering?

If so do I do them in sequence, or desecrate is only used when there is no corpses like against bosses?

Also can explain how Essence Gutton (life gen from consuming corpse) better than Bone barrier with on corpse requirements. Essence Gutton seemes only good with density of corpses, which will not work for many end bosses.

Yes, manually cast desecrate and spirit offering, they last a while so no need to cyclone to save two sockets for something else.

Recommended ascendancy found in page 1 is Mindless Aggression - Unnatural Strength - Commander of Darkness - Mistress of Sacrifice. Get them in that order. I have never used Essence Glutton so I can't comment how well that works in battle. You can always try first, see how it feels then use orbs of regret to refund ascendancy skill points. Between bone barrier ascendancy and vaal molten shell I would choose vaal molten shell, it lasts at least 9 seconds which I pop during a heated boss fight and feels better in battle.
Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 8, 2021, 5:36:07 PM
Can we use aul pendant with haste reserve no mana instead of pride due to the price difference?

And how do i link my gear here to ask for inspection , having issue killing tier 16 boss
"
10011001 wrote:
"
KiadawP wrote:
I have a noob question.

In the tanky end game version, there is no cyclone. SO we are manually casting desecrate & spirit offering?

If so do I do them in sequence, or desecrate is only used when there is no corpses like against bosses?

Also can explain how Essence Gutton (life gen from consuming corpse) better than Bone barrier with on corpse requirements. Essence Gutton seemes only good with density of corpses, which will not work for many end bosses.

Yes, manually cast desecrate and spirit offering, they last a while so no need to cyclone to save two sockets for something else.

Recommended ascendancy found in page 1 is Mindless Aggression - Unnatural Strength - Commander of Darkness - Mistress of Sacrifice. Get them in that order. I have never used Essence Glutton so I can't comment how well that works in battle. You can always try first, see how it feels then use orbs of regret to refund ascendancy skill points. Between bone barrier ascendancy and vaal molten shell I would choose vaal molten shell, it lasts at least 9 seconds which I pop during a heated boss fight and feels better in battle.

Thanks a lot. This is really helpful
"
KiadawP wrote:
"
10011001 wrote:
"
KiadawP wrote:
I have a noob question.

Yes i only use Essence Gluton so i can replace blood magic for spectres (since they have insane mana regen with Essence Glutton) And because i have 11.3k ES and only 5.7k life i wanted to focus on ES regen/s wich is now 1.7k (with Cyclone offering setup to get maximum efficiency from Essence Glutton aswell).

I have also been experimenting with Ghost Reaver and it does make me feel like im unkillable (zombies leeching ES aswell) but is sometimes scary cuz u can only rely on Life regen with a life flask.
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 9, 2021, 8:05:22 AM
Would someone be so nice and tell me what i could change in my build? My minions somehow do not much damage than i expected.
Auras which i use are flesh and stone(blood stance), war banner, aspect of the avian, clarity, purity of elements(to cap res)

https://poe-profile.info/profile/atiufi/AtikiroNecro?realm=pc

I have only 1 ex and 120c if i need to invest in something because i bought the 2 handed weapon today
Last edited by Atikiro on Feb 9, 2021, 8:19:01 AM
"
So u need about 10000 ex to craft weapon right? its about 10ex just for meh base and it still can be broken.

It will take 8Ex+ to craft (assume you have all the craft recipes) depends on the base, or you can get a 6-linked crafted weapon for 8-10 EX in trade.

The Math (or Maths)
1-8EX good base with +1gem & either Fortify support or T1 Minion Damage

2Ex Bench craft "Prefix cannot be changed", & scour to remove suffics

16c or so to get the beast for Aspect of "Forgot name" & breast craft

2EX Bench Craft "can have up to 3 crafted" suffix mod

2EX Bench craft "+2 support skill level" suffix mod

4Chaos Bench Mod "minions attack/cast speed suffix mode" (the cheap step)

1-2Ex+ to 6 link with the correct color. (RNG)

The conclusion, Buy from trade (as of speaking), unless if the price soar.

I prefer craft as it feels more personally, but crafting is a currency & "How much recipes you have" game, very little skill involved.
Last edited by KiadawP on Feb 9, 2021, 10:18:11 AM
"
Cyrom wrote:
"
KiadawP wrote:
"
10011001 wrote:

Yes i only use Essence Gluton so i can replace blood magic for spectres (since they have insane mana regen with Essence Glutton) And because i have 11.3k ES and only 5.7k life i wanted to focus on ES regen/s wich is now 1.7k (with Cyclone offering setup to get maximum efficiency from Essence Glutton aswell).

I have also been experimenting with Ghost Reaver and it does make me feel like im unkillable (zombies leeching ES aswell) but is sometimes scary cuz u can only rely on Life regen with a life flask.

Nice, It's good to experiment. Now I understand more. This is my first time playing a minion class.

Last edited by KiadawP on Feb 9, 2021, 10:22:46 AM
What auras do you recommend on a 6l geoffry?
I guess I want a mix of defense and damage, I either feel too squishy and strong or, slightly tanky but noticeably weaker than I should be. I notice I get one shot a lot so maybe I just suck

Is flesh and stone/maim/discipline decent compared to pride/vuln/blasph?

Also general tips would be appreciated if anyone wants to look at my POB, things I could improve on. I feel like my DPS could be higher.

https://pastebin.com/rwP1hBAa
Last edited by Oxolot on Feb 9, 2021, 2:27:48 PM
How's this for a juiced up CI cannon fodder golem build ;)

My Divergent AG gem LVL is 32!

Did they change convocation to not heal minions every time you use it???
Sorry but am i missing something obvious?
In the speedfarm Path of Building tree theres a thread of hope but no nodes taken inside its area.

I suspect its not equipped only for the -resistances so i wonder what node im supposed to take in there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info