3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Kinda feeling like this build has been nerfed too much. :(
Thoughts on this weapon instead of your one?

"
Hemzokuken wrote:

The build on page 1 has zombie gems on a 6L weapon (zombie, melee phy, multistrike, empower 4, impale sup, feeding frenzy or minion damage/speed/life).
The weapon described on page 1 also has a +1 level socketed gems, minions have increased damage (up to 104%) and aspect of the avian, and under crafted modifiers, a +2 level socketed support gems, minions have increased attack speed and cast speed. The aura gems normally go on the chest armour like the geofri.

The weapon you have is different, assumes the witch uses spells instead of zombies. So, that might be better suited for a different witch build rather than zombies.

Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 4, 2021, 4:42:15 PM
"
10011001 wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

The build on page 1 has zombie gems on a 6L weapon (zombie, melee phy, multistrike, empower 4, impale sup, feeding frenzy or minion damage/speed/life).
The weapon described on page 1 also has a +1 level socketed gems, minions have increased damage (up to 104%) and aspect of the avian, and under crafted modifiers, a +2 level socketed support gems, minions have increased attack speed and cast speed. The aura gems normally go on the chest armour like the geofri.

The weapon you have is different, assumes the witch uses spells instead of zombies. So, that might be better suited for a different witch build rather than zombies.

This isn't just a zombie build thread? This weapon will give +5 level to AG and golems, +2 to all spells (spectres/auras etc)
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Feb 4, 2021, 8:05:04 PM
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

This isn't just a zombie build thread? This weapon will give +5 level to AG and golems, +2 to all spells (spectres/auras etc)

The weapon described on page 1 maximizes zombies as the primary weapon, AG and spectres in a baron helm all support the zombies. When put together with the rest of the witch's gear (they work in conjunction with each other), the zombie gem gets +9 to level, AG and Spectre gems gets +4 to level. The page 1 weapon effectively gives you level 30 zombie gem supported by level 25 AG and spectre gem (that's 4 spectres)...and these days, one stone golem (used to be carrion golem). That's how the page 1 weapon works: zombies are maximized, and supported by everything else, the AG, spectres, stone golem, buffs, auras, passive skill tree, pantheon, ascendancy, recommended linked gems, jewels, flasks etc... ...so if 11 zombies die on you despite all that support... you are in big trouble in that map/boss...which is why I still add vaal skeletons somewhere in the gear with the stone golem, just in case.

I hope that makes sense.

Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 4, 2021, 11:26:19 PM
How are you finding it atm?

I'm CI Golemancer stacking auras....wonder how viable this build still is.

How does sirus feel?
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

How does sirus feel?

Been using the exact same build since 3.9 metamorph (5 leagues now), still very viable all the way to end game content, and able to achieve 24-37 challenge rewards as a casual player. I normally level out at around level 94-95 depending on the league rewards. It's hard to go beyond level 95 with the build, and too much of a grind.

You can be in Oriath Act 10 by level 64-67 in about 30 hours. Sirus gave me a very hard time after metamorph league, until I discovered that I have been forgetting to use flame dash instead of withering step. Sirus is killable with portals to spare as long as I use flame dash during the fight. Normally I sell Sirus for exa.

Have always wanted to try a spectre build or golemancer, any links to a build guide for future reference would be appreciated, I only know about Kay's. Hard to move to a new build, when this zombie build has done the job for me for 5 leagues now...all as a casual player.
Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 5, 2021, 1:32:41 AM
Is this victario's influence minion aura build still viable? I haven't played since metamorph...
"
10011001 wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

How does sirus feel?

Been using the exact same build since 3.9 metamorph (5 leagues now), still very viable all the way to end game content, and able to achieve 24-37 challenge rewards as a casual player. I normally level out at around level 94-95 depending on the league rewards. It's hard to go beyond level 95 with the build, and too much of a grind.

You can be in Oriath Act 10 by level 64-67 in about 30 hours. Sirus gave me a very hard time after metamorph league, until I discovered that I have been forgetting to use flame dash instead of withering step. Sirus is killable with portals to spare as long as I use flame dash during the fight. Normally I sell Sirus for exa.

Have always wanted to try a spectre build or golemancer, any links to a build guide for future reference would be appreciated, I only know about Kay's. Hard to move to a new build, when this zombie build has done the job for me for 5 leagues now...all as a casual player.

hey! I just started path of exile this season, and I'm releveling a necromancer because I messed up my build. I decided to follow your miniguide on page 1639 and already bought some of the gear and am using the same gems for the most part

The thing is I liked the sound of this talent build by commenter Cyrom on page 1635 ( https://pastebin.com/6NqhuLtj ), so I began to follow it. Do you think it would still work with your tanky set up build? Or should I stick with the build on page 1? Any advice would be much appreciated!

Also what did you mean by "minion bow" on page 1639 of this thread
"
rtaleb wrote:

hey! I just started path of exile this season, and I'm releveling a necromancer because I messed up my build. I decided to follow your miniguide on page 1639 and already bought some of the gear and am using the same gems for the most part

The thing is I liked the sound of this talent build by commenter Cyrom on page 1635 ( https://pastebin.com/6NqhuLtj ), so I began to follow it. Do you think it would still work with your tanky set up build? Or should I stick with the build on page 1? Any advice would be much appreciated!

Also what did you mean by "minion bow" on page 1639 of this thread

Essentially, Cyrom's build is a tanky setup...with cluster jewels. Even the passive skill tree is very similar to the tanky setup on page 1. The page 1 build is a flexible build...so the passive tree can be changed depending on your current situation and needs, specially while levelling (ie, if you need more minion life..allocate the nodes for it, if you need more chaos res, allocate it... once you don't, you can use orbs of regret to refund skill points and reallocate the points elsewhere.

So you're OK whichever way you go.

I'd follow the simplest tanky guide (page 1) that I can appreciate first (you can use a baron helm, geofri chest, alberon's boots, shaper's touch gloves, femurs staff/queens to start)...follow the way the gems are linked and to which gear they are placed...then fool around with it once you get the feel of how they work...took me 2-3 leagues to get a real feel of the build before I really started tweaking it and modifying it.

Just a few things to note: You must get your strength to over 1000 for the baron helm to work. Zombies are the primary weapon, and it is supported by literally everything to boost its damage (the passive tree, pantheon, ascendancy, jewels, gems, auras, buffs, flasks, gear, 4 spectres, 1 animated guardian, and 1 golem). Even the gear and gems support each other to support the zombies. So if the zombies die, so do you :) Also, keep your elemental and chaos res capped. Also, you'll need to anoint your non-unique amulet with death attunement...so you can get a 4th spectre once you have a level 21 spectre gem in the baron helm. Astramentis is a nice amulet to start with and to anoint, but it doesn't have elem and chaos res. The animated guardian in the helm also provides buffs to your zombies, the page 1 guide explains the AG's role. For spectres, I would use 1 carnage chieftain, 1 host chieftain, 1 they of tul, and I prefer merveil's retainer as the 4th spectre (I find arena master too noisy).

On the minion bow...

There's a minion bow on page 1...nearly identical to the staff on page 1. The advantage of the bow, you can use a quiver to give you more movement speed, chaos res, and elemental res. The bow also provides aspect of the avian. The disadvantage is that you cannot cyclone with a bow, but that's fine, you can still cast desecrate and spirit offering manually and save 2 sockets which I use for vaal skeletons linked to the stone golem and feeding frenzy (or minion life).

I hope that made sense. ...oh and check out my post on page 1633... I shared info on how to PVP with the build at level 40...lots of fun.

Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 5, 2021, 12:49:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info