[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Hi. Maybe you've noticed already, but PoB still hasn't inputted the elder mod "+(51–59)% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison inflicted with this Weapon". So PoB still can't recognize this mod and thus, doesn't put it into calculations.

I've tried editing "+55% to Damage over Time Multiplier" as a placeholder for the Elder mod into my claws in PoB. I found better results.

Perhaps, it might help.

Good looking out, thanks!
Last edited by amdilol on Apr 24, 2021, 6:50:36 PM
How did you guys manage to kill The Constrictor? He just keeps running away so I can't fill him up with poison stacks before he gets me low HP and I have to run around while flasks fill up again.

"
we123450 wrote:
If I divine my Militant Faith does the "+2 all res per 10 devotion" get rerolled or is it only the "Maxarius-Avarius" and the number that changes?

It gets completely rerolled, so the chance to get another Maxarius (trans keystone) is only roughly 1/3.
If you are SSF divining might make sense.
In trade buy/resell your jewel.
my take on the claw-crafting-conundrum:

-clean ilvl 83 Void Fang

-Resonator (Abbarant + Corroded + Metalic + Shuddering) for Atk Speed + Flat Chaos + Psn Damage

-Remove ALL other Affixes with Annuls or use non-chaos to chaos harvest-craft if Flat Chaos / Psn Damage is missing

-Craft Cannot roll Attacks

-Slam Hunters Ex

-Craft Chaos Dot Multi

Spoiler

but all in all its alot more tedious than last league :(
"
__FEL__ wrote:

-clean ilvl 83 Void Fang

-Resonator (Abbarant + Corroded + Metalic + Shuddering) for Atk Speed + Flat Chaos + Psn Damage

-Remove ALL other Affixes with Annuls or use non-chaos to chaos harvest-craft if Flat Chaos / Psn Damage is missing

-Slam Hunters Ex

-Craft Chaos Dot Multi

Spoiler

Cool trick with the metamod for increased poison. Might want to close your eyes and slam the last suffix!
"
Yalpe wrote:

Cool trick with the metamod for increased poison. Might want to close your eyes and slam the last suffix!

yeah thought about it, but i think waiting for that elusive augment influence harvest craft would be even better.
on the other hand i heard horror stories about getting that one, maybe it would be wiser to just sell it on tft and yolo exalt this claw xD
"
__FEL__ wrote:

-clean ilvl 83 Void Fang

-Slam Hunters Ex

-Craft Chaos Dot Multi

Spoiler

Thanks for the crafting tip, but i was wondering if the new elder mod "+% Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison inflicted with this Weapon" will give more DPS, since it can also be crafted together with the Chaos DOT multi bench craft. Any insights about this is appreciated :)
Last edited by Nicolikes on Apr 27, 2021, 9:35:54 AM
"
Nicolikes wrote:
"
__FEL__ wrote:

-clean ilvl 83 Void Fang

-Slam Hunters Ex

-Craft Chaos Dot Multi

Spoiler

Thanks for the crafting tip, but i was wondering if the new elder mod "+% Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison inflicted with this Weapon" will give more DPS, since it can also be crafted together with the Chaos DOT multi bench craft. Any insights about this is appreciated :)

It can yes. The reason why I tried to make an uninfluenced claw was to make void fangs more accessible. Getting a void fangs elder base ilvl83+ can cost quite a lot of exalts depending on luck. The flat chaos damage on the implicit is quite insane.
How are you guys surviving T15/16 Ultimatums? Anything past waive 6 gets scary fast. If I stand still for more than a second without Vaal Molten Shell up it seems like a 50/50 proposition I get popped.

Am I doing something wrong or is this league mechanic just that Rippy? Maybe I need to re-roll.
Last edited by seacove on Apr 27, 2021, 10:04:47 AM
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
Nicolikes wrote:
"
__FEL__ wrote:

-clean ilvl 83 Void Fang

-Slam Hunters Ex

-Craft Chaos Dot Multi

Spoiler

It can yes. The reason why I tried to make an uninfluenced claw was to make void fangs more accessible. Getting a void fangs elder base ilvl83+ can cost quite a lot of exalts depending on luck. The flat chaos damage on the implicit is quite insane.

Ah yes, that made sense since the league is new as well. Probably will just slam any influence exalt on a void fang and harvest craft randomise influence till i get the elder influence and will start crafting. I guess i just need to farm currency for it for now :D
Last edited by Nicolikes on Apr 27, 2021, 10:22:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info