[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
At gem level 20, The Cruelty buff provides 15.85% more damage over time to skills supported by Cruelty when the hit does 0.01% of the monster's maximum life and 50% more damage over time to skills supported by Cruelty when the hit does 3.2% of the monster's maximum life.

Can we make a use of it now that we know more details? Seems like quite reliable for mapping but not for bossing? How about The Writhing Jar?
Last edited by Dhol91 on Apr 14, 2021, 8:47:03 PM
Is there a specific trick to checking the dps for this build on PoB? I've imported a couple people's build and I'm not seeing the stated 40 or 50m dps that they've mentioned, only maybe 1/4 of it. Ive got fork 2.1 downloaded.

Edit: Raised the wither stacks to 15 and am sitting at 1/2 of the stated dps some of the mentioned characters.
Last edited by we123450 on Apr 15, 2021, 12:44:18 AM
"
we123450 wrote:
Is there a specific trick to checking the dps for this build on PoB? I've imported a couple people's build and I'm not seeing the stated 40 or 50m dps that they've mentioned, only maybe 1/4 of it. Ive got fork 2.1 downloaded.

Edit: Raised the wither stacks to 15 and am sitting at 1/2 of the stated dps some of the mentioned characters.

Forget about those numbers. Those are few chars with best possible Harvest crafted gear. That's not coming back ever.

Check the pobs from the guide. Edit claws by changing the double damage mods into 20% chaos multi and you will get rough idea what damage you can expect.

"
Dhol91 wrote:
"
At gem level 20, The Cruelty buff provides 15.85% more damage over time to skills supported by Cruelty when the hit does 0.01% of the monster's maximum life and 50% more damage over time to skills supported by Cruelty when the hit does 3.2% of the monster's maximum life.

Can we make a use of it now that we know more details? Seems like quite reliable for mapping but not for bossing? How about The Writhing Jar?

Most likely not. Hit damage of this build is very low. Particularly on bosses you won't be able to proc Cruelty.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 15, 2021, 3:53:05 AM
Hey Torstein! I love the Corba Lash version of the build and would like to play it as a league starter in 3.14. You mentioned that you will make a Cobra Lash Assassin guide, but I can't find it.

Did you already release it?
The numbers on Essence of Envy look quite nice:

"
One Handed Weapon: Adds (53-79) to (101-131) Chaos Damage

It will probably be very solid way to craft decent rare claws in SSF if you can hit 1 or 2 good mods along with it, followed by some veiled mod from Aisling and finishing with crafting chaos dot multi, right?
"
we123450 wrote:

Its probably the config. Make sure you have wither stacks at 15 at the very least.
"
coryu wrote:
Hey Torstein! I love the Corba Lash version of the build and would like to play it as a league starter in 3.14. You mentioned that you will make a Cobra Lash Assassin guide, but I can't find it.

Did you already release it?

I would suggest that you pick something else or go with the Assassin.

No, didn't made the Assassin version, but there are others.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 15, 2021, 10:29:21 AM
Looks like the new mod information is available, 51-59% DoT multi for tier 1 of the replacement mod.
Yeah that's not a build killer then, imo. Replacing old mods with new ones on my claws (pob doesn't have local poison yet, I used generic DoT multi), I lose ~15% damage on min-maxed char, 54m to . Decent chunk of damage, but not as big to make it not viable.

edit: Apothecary's Gloves (14–18)% increased Damage over Time

Some speculation,
"
Note to partially compensate as we believe self-Poison is an interesting playstyle, we have added a new Unique item that retains the Damage and Movement Speed per Poison stats. However these stats will now be capped at a specific value.

I believe it's the Temptation Step unique that's datamined from poe.db, flavor text is interesting and in line with retaining damage and ms per poison.
"
The High Priests ensured the loyalty of their slaves by habituating
them to narcotic stimulants with lethal withdrawals.

99% unique boots.
Last edited by indigoBot on Apr 16, 2021, 1:39:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info