[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
JayCy wrote:
Played this build the last 2 leagues and I know how good it is (especially for just obliterating bosses and speed farming). With the VMS nerf how is it working out? Tried a couple different builds and I'm still building a VD build, but.... it just doesn't feel as good as I know this build does. Basically I'm looking for someone to convince me not to reroll (again) to PS (VS on bosses).

It's still really good, basically just zoom around tapping on packs and watching them chain explode. It still feels relatively tanky with the VMS nerf to me, I've done all elder shaper guardians and up to awakened level 7 Sirus and rarely die, just activate molten shell after all your flasks are up and generally it's OK.

Regular MS gives me 10K+ armor, VMS gives me 20K+.

This is my first build this league and first poison build and I'm still having a lot of fun. I felt it really started to take off when your gear starts getting better, ie. 2 useable crafted claws, 6 linked chest with awakened gems, and the gloves.
"
ButtButt27 wrote:
[...] ie. 2 useable crafted claws [...]
Just a heads up - replace your damage over time craft with "Chaos damage over time multiplier". Should net you around 3-5% free damage.
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
ButtButt27 wrote:
[...] ie. 2 useable crafted claws [...]
Just a heads up - replace your damage over time craft with "Chaos damage over time multiplier". Should net you around 3-5% free damage.

Ah good catch, I only have the 14%-15% Chaos craft so I thought the other would be more damage but POB says you're right, thanks!
I just took down A8 Sirus with the pestilent strike build although I did die twice due to stupid mistakes. Overall, this build was a blast to play and thanks to harvest crafting (never even going beyond T1 seeds lol) I was able to make some great gear :)

final gear w/5.5k HP:

my pob: https://pastebin.com/5MCMFTaa
Last edited by arzate03 on Jul 6, 2020, 5:33:00 PM
Is there anything I should change? Struggling very hard on Shaper/t16 bosses.

I do have

However no way to get nearby enemies -% to chaos
"
"
Ury401 wrote:
Hello!

The build is nice, im quite enjoying mapping with it, though i can escalate the build much more still.

One thing to note, is that on the Pestilent Strike PoB you have the 6link with Unbound ailments, and then on the guide itself it says that melee skills should have Melee phys or Ancestral call.

Checking the DMG in PoB unbound ailments should always be there, so the gem links on the guide should say that.

Yeah, that I missed to update.

In general you can't go wrong with either.
Melee Phys is better than regular Unbound Ailment's, but Awakened Unbound is better than Melee Phys and it's cheap.

Melee phys scales more poison damage while Unbound ailments scales duration.

PS

Sorry guys i'm not responding to msgs, i'm skipping this league.

Hey man thanks for answering even if you're not playing this league!

Another note is that on the gem links section you mention Withering step but it´s not added on any of the links previously mentioned.

I'm loving the build, i managed to craft some nice items for it thanks to the OP crafting we have this league, currently surpassed the DPS of your shared pastebin, but i have like 300 less HP.

Anyways, im gonna take off Vaal Haste and get withering step now i saw your vid and saw a skill i didn't have lol.
"
Ury401 wrote:
Hey man thanks for answering even if you're not playing this league!

Another note is that on the gem links section you mention Withering step but it´s not added on any of the links previously mentioned.

I'm loving the build, i managed to craft some nice items for it thanks to the OP crafting we have this league, currently surpassed the DPS of your shared pastebin, but i have like 300 less HP.

Anyways, im gonna take off Vaal Haste and get withering step now i saw your vid and saw a skill i didn't have lol.

Withering step is not that big tbh. Totems stack 15 Withers pretty fast.
Stick with Vaal Haste or even Vaal Grace if you want more defense.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 7, 2020, 8:59:05 AM

Just crafted
"

Just crafted

Pog helmet!
Since you have so much resistances there, consider using these boots

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Duskblight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info