[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Why run spell totems with wither twice?
If what I read correctly in the recent news of the update, General's Cry may allow for no limit on mirages. Currently you summon 5 warriors given enough power, and if you summon again before they strike the new ones override the old ones and they disappear.

What this means is that you may be able to pop 10 of these guys if you have something like second wind attached to the gem (you can get down to 1.5s CD with full tree investment). 10 mirages with multistrike is 30 hits (or 15 with support) of poison.

Long shot here, but that may potentially add additional damage to something like Pestilent Strike's secondary effect or a way to quickly stack poisons?

A build like this would be the best way to adapt that functionality if it really works that way.
First of all, this is a superbly made guide! Everything is so well described, it's all understandable.

I had to comment about the fact that the defenses on this are a craft of perfection. It feels like you are playing the opposite of a glass cannon while still keeping the damage. I don't know the last time I died.

As the guide said, you need some currency to make it from decent to great. But it's still flexible enough to make some of your own choices in terms of gems and what kind of playstyle you want, or how many buttons to press.

Thanks for the guide.
yo
Last edited by ArnoldsKTM on Jul 1, 2020, 8:40:15 PM
Hi everyone,

I managed to get some currency and now I'm wondering if Awakened Multistrike Support is worth the 25ex investment.
How much more damage does awakened Multistrike give us compared to the normal Multistrike?
"
n3Ar22 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I managed to get some currency and now I'm wondering if Awakened Multistrike Support is worth the 25ex investment.
How much more damage does awakened Multistrike give us compared to the normal Multistrike?

Can't say for sure, but looking at your gear I'd probably go for a hunter helm with -x% chaos resist and a correct enchantment for the build first.
"
n3Ar22 wrote:
Hi everyone,

It's a solid boost, but it's kinda honestly one of the last things you should do for the build. Not to mention, I expect the price of Woke multistrike to go lower after the seed craft buff, because of the awakened jewel craft. Multistrike will be a popular gem for that craft.
Loving the guide, have got with the pestilent strike variety and its been pretty smooth sailing until I have hit T5 maps. I seem to be dying a fair amount and was wondering if you, or anyone else had some suggesting on what I should focus on next or what I could to to improve my tankiness.

"
ArnoldsKTM wrote:
First of all, this is a superbly made guide! Everything is so well described, it's all understandable.

I had to comment about the fact that the defenses on this are a craft of perfection. It feels like you are playing the opposite of a glass cannon while still keeping the damage. I don't know the last time I died.

As the guide said, you need some currency to make it from decent to great. But it's still flexible enough to make some of your own choices in terms of gems and what kind of playstyle you want, or how many buttons to press.

Thanks for the guide.

"
ArnoldsKTM wrote:

Thanks for the guide.

Tnx guys :)

One thing you have to make a priority is getting t1 life rolls on all rare items.
Build is starved on life and to compensate good gear is required.
"

Tnx guys :)

One thing you have to make a priority is getting t1 life rolls on all rare items.
Build is starved on life and to compensate good gear is required.

Thanks for getting back so quickly. I will prioritize getting the rest of the life nodes in the tree then! I have started to get the hang of keeping flasks rolling constantly now, which has also helped!
Last edited by Deathxp100 on Jul 2, 2020, 3:35:35 PM
"
Why run spell totems with wither twice?

If you mean why the Multiple Totems Support(?), it'd be in order to stack Wither to a full 15 stacks faster + more reliably maintain full uptime.

Each stack only lasts ~2.5 seconds, and one totem casts 4-5 wither stacks per second, so in order to maintain a full 15 stack you need two totems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info