[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
dudi1212 wrote:

I meant is how I path my way in the tree from the beginning to the end which nodes do I pick first and such
p.s I will change my profile didn't know it was private!

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 24, 2020, 4:46:36 PM
"
"
dudi1212 wrote:

I meant is how I path my way in the tree from the beginning to the end which nodes do I pick first and such
p.s I will change my profile didn't know it was private!

Many thanks my dude!
Thanks for the tree progression image.
Much Appreciated!
Are cluster jewels a possible buff and if so what notables? also what would you remove from your tree for it?
"
nbm123 wrote:
Are cluster jewels a possible buff and if so what notables? also what would you remove from your tree for it?

Clusters aren't that good for this build, at least not to me.

You can browse thread like last 20-30 pages. Many players made a cluster setup in Delirium and shared their setups.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 25, 2020, 4:25:21 PM
I think its unrealistic to have the same cluster setup that we had last league. Clusters are a clusterfuck now (lel).
Why is the Enduring cry used in this build, I don’t like that it is not used instantly. How can it be replaced?
"
Yalpe wrote:
I think its unrealistic to have the same cluster setup that we had last league. Clusters are a clusterfuck now (lel).

They are being buffed though! Large clusters will all have +2 jewel slots now as implicit. So you can just chaos roll notables and be done with it. It's much easier.

With that said. There's only a handful of clusters that are actually good for this build. And overall you're using them to trade DPS for specific utility such as passive end charge generation, regeneration nullification or extra clearing power.
Yes now it should be fine. Check out my posts or my char to find my delirium setup. It was pretty good.
Is Shakari Minor Pantheon still the best to use even after the nerf?
Last edited by qawsican on Jun 26, 2020, 11:04:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info