[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
bgumis1 wrote:
"
Corioliss wrote:
You do use the herald, just not the culling strike support. Linking the support to the aura increases it's mana reservation. So without enlighten lvl4 you won't have enough mana left to use your abilities consistently.

So there must be something I am doing wrong.

I have 25% mana left, easy time using skills all the time. I use PS, I have Arctic Armor, HoA and Malvolence up. I spend mana only using wither I feel like so it seems like not a problem :(

Im doing PS build. Which was great till this morning, suddenly I have changed something with it and started dying all the time and cannot kill bosses, I tried to revert the changes, still dying.

It gets to the point that I am cosnidering completely revamping stuff :(. And this was the best time I had mapping since ever. Now im hard stuck on tier 10-11.

Any suggestions? I swapped from 6L other chest to 5L perfect form the only one, added all the % hp jewels and so on, still feel squishy af.

I snapshot molten shell, I jump in, and beg for mercy. I try to whirwlind blades from things I know might kill me, but sometimes I just die. I do have both staunching flask and corrupted blood implicit on jewels.

I feel sad, spend so much currency on this build and cannot do stuff :(

You probably started using Perfect form which lowers your cold resistance by 30%.
Your current cold res is 55%.

edit: yeah, just saw whole post... get your cold res up
Also, you will have Aspect of the Spider later on gloves which reserves 25% mana. Therefore need for Enlighten gem.

I agree about the PF and cold resi, but I switched early without making cap or 6L because I was dying alot. Outside of gitgud and such, is there anything you can tell me on mapping? Im switching gema, items, still to no avail. Should I farm t9 ~~ till I get some better gear? I am clueless and I really wanna kill some high tier stuff :(
Well,

I always underestimate how much 20% of resi is in this game.

Seems like the most basic advice I should have followed, I did not. Hopefully it will stay this way

Thanks for your help
"
bgumis1 wrote:
Well,

I always underestimate how much 20% of resi is in this game.

Seems like the most basic advice I should have followed, I did not. Hopefully it will stay this way

Thanks for your help

For high tier you will need 5000 life
Hello, need help with the tree path for "Pestilent Strike" if anyone can help that be great
Last edited by dudi1212 on Jun 24, 2020, 6:23:23 AM
"
dudi1212 wrote:
Hello, need help with the tree path for "Pestilent Strike" if anyone can help that be great
A little more specific of a question would be nice. Your Character Profile is private, we have no information. What do you need help with?
(http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2639074/page/11)

"
"
Thank you the detailed Information. I know that Attack Based builds rely on Gear, i usually play Reave/BF as Starter which relys on Gear aswell. I want to play Pestilent Strike, because it looks the most fun out of the 4 Skills. If i level with this Build should i take first the Nodes from Top or grab the Nodes at the bottom first?

You have the leveling path in the PoB, bottom left menu. Don't forget to use Wither totem on bosses, it add lots of damage.
Add Molten Shell and Jade flask when you spec into Iron Reflexes.

(Highlight done by me)
None of the new 3.11 pobs have leveling tree options included.

(probably this will be an inconvenient to add)
Could you please at least post a guide of which nodes to go first or an image
something like this
on the leveling part of the guide?

Will greatly appreciate!
Looking forward to play this!
Thanks for the guide!

Edit: I'm using Community Fork version (1.4.170.2)
Last edited by D3m0n0 on Jun 24, 2020, 12:22:08 PM
"
D3m0n0 wrote:
(http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2639074/page/11)

"
"
Thank you the detailed Information. I know that Attack Based builds rely on Gear, i usually play Reave/BF as Starter which relys on Gear aswell. I want to play Pestilent Strike, because it looks the most fun out of the 4 Skills. If i level with this Build should i take first the Nodes from Top or grab the Nodes at the bottom first?

You have the leveling path in the PoB, bottom left menu. Don't forget to use Wither totem on bosses, it add lots of damage.
Add Molten Shell and Jade flask when you spec into Iron Reflexes.

(Highlight done by me)
None of the new 3.11 pobs have leveling tree options included.

(probably this will be an inconvenient to add)
Could you please at least post a guide of which nodes to go first or an image
something like this
on the leveling part of the guide?

Will greatly appreciate!
Looking forward to play this!
Thanks for the guide!

Edit: I'm using Community Fork version (1.4.170.2)

Yeah forgot to do that sry. It will be up tonight.
Okay, finally had time for a proper league start and got to maps!

Leveling is bumpy, you hit power lows and they feel baad, but overall the build feels strong while leveling, and becomes insane after cruel lab.

In maps however with baby gear I feel like the single target DPS is sorely lacking. The clear is there for sure, but bosses like Lookout boss are definitely far harder and slower than they should be.

So, this is my PoB, is there something in particular I'm missing? Or is it just a matter of getting that 5L and 6L? And also, besides obviously linking the armor, what'd be the next step gearwise to improve from here?
https://pastebin.com/7myAcMTM
Last edited by Orangesilk on Jun 24, 2020, 3:18:04 PM
"
Corioliss wrote:
"
dudi1212 wrote:
A little more specific of a question would be nice. Your Character Profile is private, we have no information. What do you need help with?

I meant is how I path my way in the tree from the beginning to the end which nodes do I pick first and such
p.s I will change my profile didn't know it was private!
"
Orangesilk wrote:
Okay, finally had time for a proper league start and got to maps!

Leveling is bumpy, you hit power lows and they feel baad, but overall the build feels strong while leveling, and becomes insane after cruel lab.

In maps however with baby gear I feel like the single target DPS is sorely lacking. The clear is there for sure, but bosses like Lookout boss are definitely far harder and slower than they should be.

So, this is my PoB, is there something in particular I'm missing? Or is it just a matter of getting that 5L and 6L? And also, besides obviously linking the armor, what'd be the next step gearwise to improve from here?
https://pastebin.com/7myAcMTM

You need to make 5L asap, 6L preferably. No wonder you are struggling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info