[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Shakari was trashed hard. I've been using Gruthkul to just plop in front of bosses with Vaal MS on, fortiflask and take very little phys damage. It's a chill playstyle.
how you can replace the Malevolence, my partner already uses it?
There is no other aura that really benefits your damage. But maybe you could link Despair and Temporal chains to blasphemy for consistent cursing. Would require some sort of +1 curse limit of course. But you could also swap the Witchfire brew for another utility Flask.

Easier solution would be to use either Haste or Grace (the actual Aura, not just the Vaal Portion), for either a bit of speed or dodge, depending if you lack damage or survivability.

Edit: on second thought, maybe Skitterbots are a better option. Chilling and shocking bosses should be a nice boost. Would even allow to use a medium level Precision as well with only 35% Mana reservation.
Precision makes gearing a little easier, less need for Accuracy on Gear.
Last edited by Corioliss on Jun 27, 2020, 4:08:46 AM
Corioliss, thanks! I think use Grace aura, but then what should I replace Watcher's Eye jewel?
And will property "+#% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence" work on my partner’s aura?
Last edited by ea3b on Jun 27, 2020, 4:39:49 AM
Should work, the Malevolence affects you, even though you're not casting it yourself.

Grace will only give you armour btw. not dodge. Messed that up with vaal grace. Armour is always nice to have though, big physical hits can kill you sometimes.
Corioliss, tell me what can be replaced Enduring Cry? Don't want to use battle cries
Last edited by ea3b on Jun 27, 2020, 6:26:55 AM
Then don't? It's only one socket, there are several flexible options for this build.

- unbound ailments/increased duration support for arctic armour
- vaal haste/grace
- plague bearer
- withering step (especially useful for delve)
- Portal for convenience

There are some options i probably forgot, theres a lot of discussion about gem option across the thread, so maybe read back a bit for inspiration.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TorsteinTheFallen/characters?characterName=DROPOFVENOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Y4XXecSJ4&t=70s

That's the link to the OP's Delirium character and Simulacrum fight video.

Can someone explain how the enemies get blinded occasionally?
Last edited by nameless_unknown on Jun 27, 2020, 11:12:33 PM
The smoke cloud from the witchfire brew blinds nearby enemies. With pathfinder flask uptime, enemies should be nearly perma blinded.
Thanks Corioliss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info