[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Vennto wrote:
"
How does this build compare to Poison Blade Vortex variants?

Basically inferior in any way.

Less single target, less clearspeed. Still, quite a fun and effective build.

Inferior to Blade Vortex poison?
"
"
Vennto wrote:
"
How does this build compare to Poison Blade Vortex variants?

Basically inferior in any way.

Less single target, less clearspeed. Still, quite a fun and effective build.

s

Correct, I believe he's saying the Poison Attack Skills are inferior to Poison Blade Vortex in every way.

Would love your thoughts?

This is the guide most are using: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125
livejamie
"

Yes. A friend of mine was playing Poison BV and his Dmg is just insane. He reaches numbers not only I, but no one from this chat ever reached. Doesn´t make the build bad, it just has limits it cannot surpass. But thats totally okay, since it is a GREAT build Overall.

btw, will be league-starting next Season with your Death Angel :-)
"
livejamie wrote:

Correct, I believe he's saying the Poison Attack Skills are inferior to Poison Blade Vortex in every way.

Would love your thoughts?

This is the guide most are using: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

Honestly, not sure.
Damage wise, i don't think he kills that Conqueror any faster than this build would do.

Personally i hate Blade Vortex. Feels like "floating" and i don't like that.

It's also full dodge based with 1% phys mitigation.

"
Vennto wrote:
"

Yes. A friend of mine was playing Poison BV and his Dmg is just insane. He reaches numbers not only I, but no one from this chat ever reached. Doesn´t make the build bad, it just has limits it cannot surpass. But thats totally okay, since it is a GREAT build Overall.

btw, will be league-starting next Season with your Death Angel :-)

+
Great league starter. Start buying cards during leveling!
"

Me too. And honestly, you know I love your build anyway, no matter what other builds are out there :D

"
+

Thx, will do!
"
Vennto wrote:
"

Me too. And honestly, you know I love your build anyway, no matter what other builds are out there :D

"
+

Thx, will do!

xD <3
"
Vennto wrote:
A friend of mine was playing Poison BV and his Dmg is just insane. He reaches numbers not only I, but no one from this chat ever reached.
That's probably more because Assassin, not because Blade Vortex. There are a couple of BV Pathfinder builds, for example with golden rule / apep supremacy and I expect them to be tankier but lower damage than "explode everything" Assassin.
"
That's probably more because Assassin, not because Blade Vortex. There are a couple of BV Pathfinder builds, for example with golden rule / apep supremacy and I expect them to be tankier but lower damage than "explode everything" Assassin.

Yeah true, he was playing Assassin!
For Pestilence Strike at the start of the league, what would you say is the best 4 and 5 socket setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info