[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Vennto wrote:

Dude, not to be rude here, but did u even read the guide? You are completely missing the defensive concept.

First of all your Jade flask does not have the %-increase of evasion. Then you skipped like ALL block nodes in the tree and went full damage, and you allocated the claw-crit nodes instead of something for survival or block. On top of that u took Acrobatics. Fine, I get that since you have not allocated Iron Reflexes yet. But that makes the last point questionable as well: Your molten shell is Level 3 and therefore does nothing for you. Go back and read the whole guide or at least the explanation of the defensive concept again. Thanks.

First of all, you are right. I should have read it better.

I got that I need to use my Jade and Witchfire flasks THEN activate Molten Shell, but I still don't get why the lvl 3 Molten shell is a problem.

Even going full damage and with the unique weapons, I still take a long time to kill them. I thoguht I could improve the damage somehow. I bought and Sold one rare claw with those stats in the guide because for some reason my damage become worse.

Thanks for the help.
"
GhaleonRlz wrote:
The only thing I know I need to change is the armour (already bought Perfect Form, but still trying to 6L - cant buy it).
I'd start from swapping the rares: ring, belt, head, boots, to items that actually have high amount of life on them, most of your rares are extremely poor in that aspect, landing you with sub 4k life which is probably an issue on any build, specially melee.

Carnage heart is also kinda a levelling item and has no life.

You should also get a curse immunity flask, poison immunity can be gotten from pantheon and before that from small cluster jewel.

Your Coralito is like the weakest roll possible, and they're a couple of chaos, you can buy a better one.

Dunno about the lack of attack speed, when imported your char it says over 5 attacks per second, are you running out of mana that would cancel your attacks? Since you have mana flask, that shouldn't be a problem, but just wondering.

Instead of investing in crit you should first ensure you're capped on accuracy (it says you aren't). Also pick revenge of the hunted, it gives both life and damage.

Your added chaos gem is very low, you should level this or you're losing a lot of dps. Even better, awakened added chaos looks like it goes sub 10c, just buy it. Literally gives you 50% more dps if I read POB right.

Oh, and did you just waste 3 points to pick wisdom of the glade for 30 int? You could have just anointed it, these stat nodes are mega cheap. Tbh if you aren't using despair gem not sure what do you need 155 int for, so you can just gain 3 points to put into something else.

I'm not an expert so hopefully more experienced players can tell you more besides just basics, but I think with these improvements you should be able to get past white maps. And get uber lab done.

P.S. Until you're ready to pick iron reflexes you need granite flask of iron skin or your molten shell is gonna be weaker than steelskin. You need 10k armor with buffs up to break even from what I remember.

"
GhaleonRlz wrote:
I bought and Sold one rare claw with those stats in the guide because for some reason my damage become worse.
If you're checking them in POB you have to use "fork" version or add the "workaround" edit (can be found in the guide POB), otherwise the chance to deal double damage with poison is NOT counted and that's the most defining mod on the crafted weapons.
Last edited by Viktranka on May 21, 2020, 1:59:29 PM
Does anyone here have an idea for an easy Item/Gem/Anything swap to be more resilient to degen?

Simple Reason: Uber Elder. I've done the fight about 30 times now, trying to learn the mechanics in and out, but I still can't consistently do it deathless, just because the degen zones or shaper beam rips away my 6k lifepool in 0.5 seconds if I have one small delay on the dodge or accidentially whirl in.

The hits in the fight really aren't a problem, Molten shell deals with those just fine.
Soul of Yugul does help a little bit, but it's still too rippy for my liking.

So: Does anyone have an idea for something to swap for this fight in particular?
Last edited by Corioliss on May 22, 2020, 6:52:47 AM
"
Corioliss wrote:
Does anyone here have an idea for an easy Item/Gem/Anything swap to be more resilient to degen?

Simple Reason: Uber Elder. I've done the fight about 30 times now, trying to learn the mechanics in and out, but I still can't consistently do it deathless, just because the degen zones or shaper beam rips away my 6k lifepool in 0.5 seconds if I have one small delay on the dodge or accidentially whirl in.

The hits in the fight really aren't a problem, Molten shell deals with those just fine.
Soul of Yugul does help a little bit, but it's still too rippy for my liking.

So: Does anyone have an idea for something to swap for this fight in particular?

Soul Tether (preferably corrupted with good Int roll) + Vaal Pact = easy clap

This belt is super strong, has great interaction with Corrupted Soul from Glorious Vanity and personally would put it on all of my builds.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on May 22, 2020, 8:33:23 AM
Hm, that's what I thought as well.

Too much of a character rework for the end of the league now, but if I would build this character from scratch again I would probably go the soul tether route as well. Overleech is just so nice to have.
"
Corioliss wrote:

Too much of a character rework for the end of the league now, but if I would build this character from scratch again I would probably go the soul tether route as well. Overleech is just so nice to have.

https://pastebin.com/kpJ6AsQ5

You don't need to buy new gear except belt and jewel. It will be true pocket tank!

Slight damage loss, but you won't notice it.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on May 22, 2020, 9:03:34 AM
"
"
Corioliss wrote:

https://pastebin.com/kpJ6AsQ5

You don't need to buy new gear except belt and jewel. It will be true pocket tank!

Slight damage loss, but you won't notice it.

Or this variant to preserve +2 melee range
https://pastebin.com/efgktV0H

Either way, res are capped. :)
Started to craft weapon to get something better than Wasp Nest, and in a couple of iterations got this claw:

Never seen that much combo of additional mods, looks like ridiculous 7 link in a claw. And that +1 to gems on top lol
"
minmod wrote:
Started to craft weapon to get something better than Wasp Nest, and in a couple of iterations got this claw:

Never seen that much combo of additional mods, looks like ridiculous 7 link in a claw. And that +1 to gems on top lol
Interesting outcome, but not really usable with this build.
Last edited by blastinMot on May 23, 2020, 8:28:45 PM
"
Corioliss wrote:

Do u buy or craft yours gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info