[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

A bit of both. The Amulet for example I bought, after sinking a bunch of currency into trying to craft one myself. Didn't get anything good, so i decided to buy a fitting one.

The helmet and claws are self crafted, the uniques are all bought.
Last edited by Corioliss on May 24, 2020, 2:03:40 AM
loving the build, not sure if this has been mentioned but although counterintuitive, I use the alpha's howl as a budget helmet allowing for freeze immunity while also allowing you to slot herald of agony + culling strike without needing to invest into a higher level enlighten gem, though the +2 to ranged jewels does go to waste

edit; spelling mistakes
Last edited by Antarkua on May 26, 2020, 5:49:15 PM
Can someone help me with my char?. I don't know what to upgrade first or where to spend my currency. I'm completely new in the game and I just grind and buy items. So far I love this build.
"
Can someone help me with my char?. I don't know what to upgrade first or where to spend my currency. I'm completely new in the game and I just grind and buy items. So far I love this build.

What do you need help with? I had a short look and your build + gear looks decent. Claws are okay, flasks are good….

Small Adjustments would be selfcasting molten shell and get rid of the cast when dmg taken. If you want to play Plague Bearer you can buff it with empower 4 and increased area of effect. Withering step is not necessary in my opinion but also not wrong. Didn´t see a wither-totem-Setup for bosses.

Gearwise: I´d work on the belt and helmet first. Good Rare helmet with ilvl 85+ and craft your -9 chaos res on it + you are missing the helm enchantment if i remember correctly. Furthermore, get a stygian vise belt with a good jewel.

Besides that it looks solid already, you should be able to clear the game with yoursetup already.
"
Vennto wrote:
"

What do you need help with? I had a short look and your build + gear looks decent. Claws are okay, flasks are good….

Small Adjustments would be selfcasting molten shell and get rid of the cast when dmg taken. If you want to play Plague Bearer you can buff it with empower 4 and increased area of effect. Withering step is not necessary in my opinion but also not wrong. Didn´t see a wither-totem-Setup for bosses.

Gearwise: I´d work on the belt and helmet first. Good Rare helmet with ilvl 85+ and craft your -9 chaos res on it + you are missing the helm enchantment if i remember correctly. Furthermore, get a stygian vise belt with a good jewel.

Besides that it looks solid already, you should be able to clear the game with yoursetup already.
Good points, but helmets with "nearby enemies have -9% to chaos resistance" are kind of hard to craft since the changes, so I wouldn't start with that.

Some tips:
- Get a rare helmet ASAP. Broken crown is absolute trash for build like this. Life/Resistances/maybe some Int if you need it.
- Herald of Agony Buff effect on the Ring is better than %increased chaos damage. Also look for some good implicits on the Circle of Nostalgia. Like %increased maximum life, some resists, or onslaught.
- Get -9 to mana cost of non-channeling skills on your rare ring or amulet. It helps a LOT.
- Get a better amulet in general. Yours neither has life, nor Chaos DoT Multiplier. It should really have both. Everything else is optional.
- Get awakened Added Chaos damage support. It's super cheap at this point in the league.
- Awakened Deadly ailments is also less than 30c at this point. Should be easy to get this much.
Last edited by Corioliss on May 27, 2020, 9:23:20 AM
"
Vennto wrote:
"

I second the Molten Strike. Take that off CWDT and put it on Mouse 1. It has no cast time, it will just auto cast while you run around and be up more.
How does this build compare to Poison Blade Vortex variants?
livejamie
stopping by to say thanks for build - enjoyed it (pestilent strike)
"

Basically inferior in any way.

Less single target, less clearspeed. Still, quite a fun and effective build.
"
Vennto wrote:
"

Basically inferior in any way.

Less single target, less clearspeed. Still, quite a fun and effective build.

Thank you for answering
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info