[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
statik88 wrote:
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
statik88 wrote:
Is it worth using awakened multistrike considering the price?

Honestly, I only bought it becuase I had nothing else to buy. You arent going to get much value out of it mapping because you are probably going to cancel the 4th strike a lot anyways. You prob. get some boss dmg, so I mean if its the last thing you want on the character, and dont feel like building another character, then its ok.(And I have another melee character so I get double use).

I bought it but I cant really tell you I notice much difference. Its only something I would buy if its the last piece of the puzzle you need. Its 4.8% more dps for my guy. Your gear looks pretty solid, so it might be the last thing you can get, lol. Tailwind boots are a pretty solid DPS boost. You are using a rare belt so you can probably afford to sac some resists to get some tailwind boots.

Yeah I've been debating on either AMS or tailwind boots. You think the AMS would be better for juiced 100% delirium maps or tw boots?

I really dont know. I havent played with Tailwind Boots. I might look at getting some, but I need so many resists on mine it would be rough to do.

I cant even say if I notice much difference in getting AMS. I think I noticed a bigger difference getting better cluster jewels than I did getting AMS, probably because I cancel the attacks so often. Even in a big juiced map, I move a lot, and probably cancel that 4th attack a lot, or kill something so fast I dont even make use of it.

So, I cant really say. I think its a luxury item. I wish I had some tailwinds to compare with. They are apparently double the dps AMS gives you in my PoB(4.8% to 9%).

Any room to improve?

Is it worth using awakened multistrike considering the price?
I bought awakened splash damage with tribal fury and viper strike clearing speed is amazing.
Like someone said b4...i think that awakened multi is worth for bosses but depending of your attack speed, you may be forced to cancel the 4th attack
Last edited by Redvex on May 3, 2020, 5:38:14 AM
"
Redvex wrote:

Any room to improve?

I would start by replacing the the rapture song claw.
Look for an imperial claw or gemini claw base.
Gemini for the mana gain on hit in 100% delirium maps/lvl 19 & 20 simulacrum.

You could also look replacing the helm enchant with dmg (blood rage or main skill). Would have to get some -mana cost on jewellery to make up for it though.

+1 socketed gems for the Perfect Form would be another way to burn some currency.
Nice thing to have also is a hunter influenced belt for the +chaos damage. And it's not even that hard to craft.
I use this for bosskilling when I'm not wearing the Headhunter.
You have a lot of resist on yours. Maybe you have to relocate some of that if you go for a belt like this.

Edit: just noticed I should probably switch the catalyst on that. Not sure why I went with strenght there. Don't really need it.
Last edited by Corioliss on May 3, 2020, 8:46:40 AM
Thanks, @Destructodave, for the feedback. I'm trying to copy your build, but with PS. I wished I would have chose a different enchantment on the helm, to make the build more flexible. Right now, I'm painted into the PS corner, unlike your build, which works with any poison attacks.

"
Destructodave wrote:
I take it your missing the 20% craft. I can do it for you if you want. Its a lot of damage your missing on those from that.

I'm not sure which 20% craft you're referring to. Quality on weapons, or something? Whatever it is, you're right: I don't have it. Thanks!
"
Corioliss wrote:
Nice thing to have also is a hunter influenced belt for the +chaos damage. And it's not even that hard to craft.
I'd rather have the % max life.

"
Haverhill wrote:
I'm not sure which 20% craft you're referring to. Quality on weapons, or something? Whatever it is, you're right: I don't have it. Thanks!
Chaos multi craft on weapons goes to 20% max.
Is there any reason as to why the pestilent strike build takes 2 +30 int nodes?
"
pokeroots wrote:
Is there any reason as to why the pestilent strike build takes 2 +30 int nodes?
You only take these nodes if you don't have enough int elsewhere in your build.
You can always redo the tree with "orbs of regret".
So if you need the int for the time being, just take it.
And if later you get it somewhere else on your gear, you can refund the skill points.
Last edited by blastinMot on May 3, 2020, 8:15:25 PM
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
Lazian wrote:
As a new player, I was playing with Venom and CL. I really wanted to try PS. I had no money to buy the armor. I saved money and bought the armor yesterday. PS is amazing. I now finish T14-15-16 maps much more comfortably and faster. Does anyone suggest me to be better? I want to save money and make the character better. You can browse my character from my profile.

Change boot craft for Movement Speed + Onslaught. Ascendency makes you ailment immune anyways so you can't be chilled.

Use attributes catalyst on Cicle of Regret and amulet. The two stone ring should have more life. Maybe get a better one with open prefix. PM my ingame if you need -9 to mana cost crafted. Your amulet should be annointed with Tribal Fury.

thanks. I did what you said.

"
Lazian wrote:
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
Lazian wrote:
As a new player, I was playing with Venom and CL. I really wanted to try PS. I had no money to buy the armor. I saved money and bought the armor yesterday. PS is amazing. I now finish T14-15-16 maps much more comfortably and faster. Does anyone suggest me to be better? I want to save money and make the character better. You can browse my character from my profile.

Change boot craft for Movement Speed + Onslaught. Ascendency makes you ailment immune anyways so you can't be chilled.

Use attributes catalyst on Cicle of Regret and amulet. The two stone ring should have more life. Maybe get a better one with open prefix. PM my ingame if you need -9 to mana cost crafted. Your amulet should be annointed with Tribal Fury.

thanks. I did what you said.

As I said before, I'd really recommend replacing that Attribute Catalyst on the Circle of Nostalgia with a Resistance one.
With the max roll of +20 to all Attributes on the Ring the Catalyst gives you an additional +4, that's absolutely nothing.

+20% to the 65 Chaos res it has however is +13 chaos res total. That's not a small amount.

That is of course, if you don't desperately need that 4 Attributes to wear some item you otherwise couldn't. But I highly doubt that.

Edit: Another thing i noticed is that you have a free suffix on your Coral Ring. The chance of slamming a Resist there is actually decently high, so if you have a spare Ex it might be worth going for. Having another Resist on the Ring would free up some stats on your other pieces, so you could for example get that %chaos damage or %life on your belt instead. You could also just get some Attribute, which is never a bad thing to have.

Another option is getting Leo Rank 3 in Research through Syndicate, he essentially gives you a free Ex slam.

Or, if you're feeling lucky, you could also slam that with a Hunter's Orb for a 33% chance to get Increased Damage with poison/Increased Poison duration. Not sure if the item is good enough for that to be worth it though.
Last edited by Corioliss on May 4, 2020, 4:02:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info