[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Lazian wrote:
As a new player, I was playing with Venom and CL. I really wanted to try PS. I had no money to buy the armor. I saved money and bought the armor yesterday. PS is amazing. I now finish T14-15-16 maps much more comfortably and faster. Does anyone suggest me to be better? I want to save money and make the character better. You can browse my character from my profile.

Change boot craft for Movement Speed + Onslaught. Ascendency makes you ailment immune anyways so you can't be chilled.

Use attributes catalyst on Cicle of Regret and amulet. The two stone ring should have more life. Maybe get a better one with open prefix. PM my ingame if you need -9 to mana cost crafted. Your amulet should be annointed with Tribal Fury.
Last edited by Yalpe on May 2, 2020, 10:19:31 PM
Resistance catalysts are actually better on the circle of regret imo. With the almost 70 chaos resist on it the +20% is a lot. You can even get another elemental resist as an implicit (see the one on my pathfinder for example) for even more value.
Last edited by Corioliss on May 2, 2020, 11:18:56 PM
Would appreciate any feedback on this character from the experts here. My first Pathfinder, so I'm more lost than usual on how to improve her. Her damage seems OK, as long as I remember to spam flasks/support skills, but she seems quite squishy on the higher red maps. I've based this build off of DestructoDave's character of the same name, except I'm using PS, not VS. Character's name is Cruella_BellaDonna.

I know the Amulet is a little weak, but I haven't been able to find any others nearly as good - which I want to do before I invest in a "Tribal Fury" annointment.

Thanks!
Last edited by Haverhill on May 3, 2020, 1:46:38 AM
That amulet aint bad. Its only missing +1 skills. Tribal fury would increase your QoL and damage quite a bit because you could stop using ancestral call. At this point isnt Tribal Fury only like 80c or something like that?

And in my PoB, +1 chaos skill gem only added like 1% dmg and those things are 6+ exalt(for decent life roll), so I dont know if its worth it unless you have currency to blow. I havent even bought one yet, cause I need like 40 intelligence on it and those are like 8-10+. I can build a whole character for that 1%.

Take it from someone who also put off putting Tribal Fury on their neck for a long time; just do it, enjoy it.

Also, I take it your missing the 20% craft. I can do it for you if you want. Its a lot of damage your missing on those from that.
Last edited by Destructodave on May 3, 2020, 2:14:45 AM
"

Ill work on that idea to see if it can be pulled out without Aul's amulet. That thing is very rare, not everyone will get it.
There are only 25 of those on market.

Yea well it's not something that can be done easily in a league start, i wouldn't do it and that amulet is just a core piece. The real sad part is probably gonna be nerfed if they won't let stack cluster notables anymore, so might just be a 3.10 build.

"
Yalpe wrote:
How is the damage? It looks amazing on paper but I feel like we're sacrificing a lot.

I have no real comparison because it's pretty much the first melee poison build i play but its fine imo, i did few simulacrum, tested even w/o hh, conquerors die during the 2nd tap of flasks.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Me playing around in POB with that setup I lost a lot of damage. It probably wont matter in normal maps, but I dont actually need tankiness in normal maps. I havent died in a typical sextant/scarab map in a long time. I only die in 4-5 orb maps and the occasional boss fight.

So the question is, how bad the damage is in those instances. In PoB, its a pretty drastic difference in damage; in practice, I dont know. I'm currently crafting up the pure commander/replenishing presence jewels to try it. Like in PoB, I lost 9m Shaper DPS with that setup. Almost half. I mean just taking off a 15% multi neck and Agony is 31% dps loss right there.

But the only reason I would play it, is if it was safer to run 4-5 orb maps with, and also still had the damage to clear them at a decent pace. Becuase I think once you reach that level of wealth to afford your build + the clusters/necks/etc, you probably dont need the tankiness in normal maps either anymore. You only end up dying when you do dumb things and/or try and load a map up with orbs, fight Sirius/Uber, etc.

But, I'm gonna give it a shot. Need to craft 2 more jewels.

Last edited by Destructodave on May 3, 2020, 3:01:23 AM
Is it worth using awakened multistrike considering the price?
"
statik88 wrote:

Honestly, I only bought it becuase I had nothing else to buy. You arent going to get much value out of it mapping because you are probably going to cancel the 4th strike a lot anyways. You prob. get some boss dmg, so I mean if its the last thing you want on the character, and dont feel like building another character, then its ok.(And I have another melee character so I get double use).

I bought it but I cant really tell you I notice much difference. Its only something I would buy if its the last piece of the puzzle you need. Its 4.8% more dps for my guy. Your gear looks pretty solid, so it might be the last thing you can get, lol. Tailwind boots are a pretty solid DPS boost. You are using a rare belt so you can probably afford to sac some resists to get some tailwind boots.
Last edited by Destructodave on May 3, 2020, 3:28:05 AM
"
Destructodave wrote:
Me playing around in POB with that setup I lost a lot of damage. It probably wont matter in normal maps, but I dont actually need tankiness in normal maps. I havent died in a typical sextant/scarab map in a long time. I only die in 4-5 orb maps and the occasional boss fight.

So the question is, how bad the damage is in those instances. In PoB, its a pretty drastic difference in damage; in practice, I dont know. I'm currently crafting up the pure commander/replenishing presence jewels to try it. Like in PoB, I lost 9m Shaper DPS with that setup. Almost half. I mean just taking off a 15% multi neck and Agony is 31% dps loss right there.

But the only reason I would play it, is if it was safer to run 4-5 orb maps with, and also still had the damage to clear them at a decent pace. Becuase I think once you reach that level of wealth to afford your build + the clusters/necks/etc, you probably dont need the tankiness in normal maps either anymore. You only end up dying when you do dumb things and/or try and load a map up with orbs, fight Sirius/Uber, etc.

But, I'm gonna give it a shot. Need to craft 2 more jewels.

For maps i almost run only malformation with sextant/scarabs/beyond for splinter farming and with all the shit going on having a build that let me ignore almost everything helps with an older pc. I started directly this one so i have no comparison with yours but if you re happy with that you should go on and that's it.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
statik88 wrote:

Honestly, I only bought it becuase I had nothing else to buy. You arent going to get much value out of it mapping because you are probably going to cancel the 4th strike a lot anyways. You prob. get some boss dmg, so I mean if its the last thing you want on the character, and dont feel like building another character, then its ok.(And I have another melee character so I get double use).

I bought it but I cant really tell you I notice much difference. Its only something I would buy if its the last piece of the puzzle you need. Its 4.8% more dps for my guy. Your gear looks pretty solid, so it might be the last thing you can get, lol. Tailwind boots are a pretty solid DPS boost. You are using a rare belt so you can probably afford to sac some resists to get some tailwind boots.

Yeah I've been debating on either AMS or tailwind boots. You think the AMS would be better for juiced 100% delirium maps or tw boots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info