[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

How are you guys enable keep flasks uptime while pressing abilities/spells.. I'm kind of new to this game, but is there an easier/efficient way doing this? I know PF is flask heavy reliant, but sometimes I wish I can chill a bit lol.
Really min/maxed out my gear now!
Top 3 on poe.ninja! Best build i ever played!

Reached 15.5 MIO DPS in POB with pestilent strike and 29 MIO DPS with viper strike for bosses (Sirius just melting down :D)! My last upgrade, the +1 socketed gems on the FENUMUS boosts my auras a little bit and even makes my enlighten level 5, so i have 94 unreserved mana. Life at the moment at 5117.

Medium cluster jewels should be clear....but its hard to find a GREAT MEGALOMATIC jewel for one of the sides. I tried a lot, wanted to go for 2 Low Tolerance, but POB always scales damage down then...
So the most DPS i get out from the combination WASTING AFFLICTION and MARTIAL PROWESS (attack speed is insane in my setup: 8.81 attacks per second with blood rage).

Last but not least: Topic Amulet!
I thought it would be amazing to have an amulet with +chaos damage over time multiplier AND +1 to all chaos skill gems....but it's NOT worth it!
You go better with crafting the chaos flat damage prefix in DPS, beacause of course you want to have flat life, too. And there are just 3 prefixes available, so i don't go for a +1 chaos skill amulet.

PS: with the awakened area of effect gem your plague barrier has an insane radius :D
Just watch my gem setup ;)

Hey, thanks for the guide. Very detailed and helpful.
Would you say the build is SSF viable?
"
fisheyz wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide. Very detailed and helpful.
Would you say the build is SSF viable?

tnx :)
Yes if you are going for a long run.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 5, 2020, 12:26:39 PM
"
mactomm1 wrote:
Really min/maxed out my gear now!
Top 3 on poe.ninja! Best build i ever played!

Reached 15.5 MIO DPS in POB with pestilent strike and 29 MIO DPS with viper strike for bosses (Sirius just melting down :D)! My last upgrade, the +1 socketed gems on the FENUMUS boosts my auras a little bit and even makes my enlighten level 5, so i have 94 unreserved mana. Life at the moment at 5117.

Medium cluster jewels should be clear....but its hard to find a GREAT MEGALOMATIC jewel for one of the sides. I tried a lot, wanted to go for 2 Low Tolerance, but POB always scales damage down then...
So the most DPS i get out from the combination WASTING AFFLICTION and MARTIAL PROWESS (attack speed is insane in my setup: 8.81 attacks per second with blood rage).

I thought it would be amazing to have an amulet with +chaos damage over time multiplier AND +1 to all chaos skill gems....but it's NOT worth it!
You go better with crafting the chaos flat damage prefix in DPS, beacause of course you want to have flat life, too. And there are just 3 prefixes available, so i don't go for a +1 chaos skill amulet.

PS: with the awakened area of effect gem your plague barrier has an insane radius :D
Just watch my gem setup ;)

Spoiler

Cograts and ty you for all the feedback! :)
"
mactomm1 wrote:

The chaos multi is a suffix though.
So you can have life, crafted chaos damage, +1 chaos skills and chaos multi on the same amulet.

Edit: + reduced mana reservation on malevolence and possibly a high resist/strength/intelligence.
Last edited by blastinMot on Apr 5, 2020, 1:25:51 PM
Hello and thank you for your effort in creating this guide. I'm fairly new, or better said I haven't played for years. Is this build doable as someone who freshly starts into the Delirium League or do I have to be some rich guy for it?
Cheers
"
Aeryos wrote:
Hello and thank you for your effort in creating this guide. I'm fairly new, or better said I haven't played for years. Is this build doable as someone who freshly starts into the Delirium League or do I have to be some rich guy for it?
Cheers

I believe so. Start claws are basically alchs now, 83 Imperial claw bases are like 5-10c, where they started the league at an exalt. And, I would def. craft them. People have them horrendously overpriced for how easy they are to craft. While I was crafting my claws, I was selling my B stock crafts for a solid 2+ exalt lower than anyone elses because of how rediculous they price those. So do not even look at claws; Get you some Wasp Nest, then focus on crafting your own. It was incredibly easy money, but its such a pain to trade for fossils and resonators. You cant play the game.

Also, use the 4 fossil method. Its much better than the 3 fossil method(I think the OP added it to the guide).

Its just cheaper overall right now to craft stuff than it was. Also, a lot of people start selling their gear to make new characters; so you can probably snag some of the gear cheaper than usual because of people wanting to play something else.

You can get really good corrupted 6L with life/resists/the works for nothing; just match your gem colors.

Some people get discouraged because of starting mid-league, they think they cant earn currency. But one caveat to starting mid-league, is you get a much better starting base on a build for much cheaper. The high end MIGHT be more expensive, but the base level build is much better and cheaper. Also, it being a poison build, by nature it has a pretty solid budget feel.

The most expensive thing you are gonna have is 6l Perfect Form. Other stuff starts being luxury(-resist helms, chaos necks, etc), and crafting a decent useable claw I dont believe is going to be very expensive.

So just go ahead nad get started man.

Last edited by Destructodave on Apr 6, 2020, 12:11:06 AM
"
Xuo wrote:
How are you guys enable keep flasks uptime while pressing abilities/spells.. I'm kind of new to this game, but is there an easier/efficient way doing this? I know PF is flask heavy reliant, but sometimes I wish I can chill a bit lol.

I'll be honest with you, I'm lazy and have similar issue, so I just use a cwdt setup, lol.

My molten shell is on a lvl 20 cwdt with steelskin. Hitting that every 6 seconds or whatever is way better for optimal gameplay, but I have enough issues spamming all my pots; Ive died not hitting warding or jade flask, much less another key.

I still cast Vaal Molten shell, but regular molten shell I just take the easy road out and have it on CWDT. I had Blood Rage on there for awhile, too, but decided to try steelskin. I dont use dash or withering step or anything, either. I'm just a lazy player.

I just keep spamming my pots nonstop. Just fat fingering all of them over and over. Sometimes I mess up and start prioritizing dmg flasks and those are the rare deaths where I'm running arouind with vuln and dont ward in time or no jade, etc. But I just spam em, cut out some of the skills, and it works out ok. I'm sure more efficient use of actual castable spells would have saved me some headache here and there and some lost XP, but gotta do what feels comfortable.
"
Aeryos wrote:
Cheers

i basically league started with it and it works really well. one thing i didnt use for the first 50 levels was plague bearer and that was a big mistake!

@torstein: thanks alot for the guide. i played quite a few leagues now and the PS pathfinder is the definitely the character that i had the most fun with until now. i will probably try one of the other variants next league.

is stacking the "low tolerance" notable worth it with cluster jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info