[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Kunioh wrote:
Hi, I´m doing t15-t16 maps with no problems at all but i´m stugglin a bit agains big bosses like sirius or erally tanky ones, how can improve the damage my PoB is only around 1M

Spoiler

Enchant on helmet
"
Kunioh wrote:
Hi, I´m doing t15-t16 maps with no problems at all but i´m stugglin a bit agains big bosses like sirius or erally tanky ones, how can improve the damage my PoB is only around 1M

Spoiler

One big thing you can improve is buying Viper Strike 21/23 which is really cheap. It does a lot more ST dmg and you gem swap.

Outside of this, you can invest in awakened added chaos damage. You might as well improve your claws though this might be significantly more expensive than anything else.

Crafting a helm with -9 to chaos resistances will also help alongside a damage boosting enchant (either Pest strike or Viper strike).
How do you manage so many gems with only 7 slots?
Is there a reasonable number of poisons to use when simulating DPS?
Last edited by unhappymeal on Mar 26, 2020, 5:30:27 PM
Loving the build so far but my problem is survivability if i dont have molten shell up at all time i would get one shot. Any help in this would be helpful and any recommendation on my gear on what to change next would be great.

"
WinniedaP0oh wrote:
Loving the build so far but my problem is survivability if i dont have molten shell up at all time i would get one shot. Any help in this would be helpful and any recommendation on my gear on what to change next would be great.

I had the same issue at one point. What I did was get a medium cluster jewel with Brush with Death and Exposure Therapy. I then followed with a small cluster jewel with enduring composure. It helps a TON with mapping. I'm still having some issues with bosses but part of it is DPS. If they're dead before Vaal Molten Shell wears off you're good to go. With this setuo my VMS is close to cap (27k I think). Now I have to get more life (next lvl points probably).

What's your budget btw?
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
WinniedaP0oh wrote:

I had the same issue at one point. What I did was get a medium cluster jewel with Brush with Death and Exposure Therapy. I then followed with a small cluster jewel with enduring composure. It helps a TON with mapping. I'm still having some issues with bosses but part of it is DPS. If they're dead before Vaal Molten Shell wears off you're good to go. With this setuo my VMS is close to cap (27k I think). Now I have to get more life (next lvl points probably).

What's your budget btw?

I have a cluster tree running i have large with touch of cruelty, unspeakable gifts, wicked pall then i got a medium cluster with brush with death and low tolerance and i got a small cluster setup with flow of life. Thanks for the feedback i might switch my small and medium setup. and as of right now probably 40 ex into this. watcher's eye cost the most armor i linked claws crafted
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
WinniedaP0oh wrote:

What's your budget btw?

I see you are deviating from passive tree, your block chance is little lower.

Since you have Enlighten lvl 4 link Culling Strike to it and Herald.

Instead of Quicksilver flask use Chemist's (at least 23% reduced charges used) Silver of Warding like in the guide. Most likely you are dying to curses!
"
WinniedaP0oh wrote:

You should have fortify linked to whirling blades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info