[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Got my first Sirius kill (Awakening 4) with this build! Love it and probably my favorite starter I've ever done

Changed the tree a little bit to fit a medium and small cluster. I think Low Tolerance is not worth it because our clear is already so good with PS. I went with Brush with Deah and Exposure Therapy for the awesome chaos resistance since it's one of the only thing that'd kill me through molten shell.
Last edited by n3urosx on Mar 24, 2020, 10:18:06 PM
"
n3urosx wrote:
Got my first Sirius kill (Awakening 4) with this build! Love it and probably my favorite starter I've ever done

Changed the tree a little bit to fit a medium and small cluster. I think Low Tolerance is not worth it because our clear is already so good with PS. I went with Brush with Deah and Exposure Therapy for the awesome chaos resistance since it's one of the only thing that'd kill me through molten shell.

Thats my exact thoughts, lol. I have the same 2 passives, since thats about all that kills me is chaos damage.
Hey there you gorgeous people, can anyone peep out my character "samedecisionsamemistake" and tell me where i should be aiming to upgrade next? i've got myself in a fairly good spot (without perfect form and gloves) been trying to get my chaos resist capped.

Are the chest and gloves THAT much better? (i'd legit have to completely re-gear to wear them)

*edit* after reading the guide (started with mathils version) i bit the bullet and bought the chest. Seems to be solid so far.
God Hates Us All - Slayer
Last edited by JohnnyDesolation on Mar 25, 2020, 3:14:38 AM
"
Skura wrote:
I have the problem that I can no longer suck up mana from wave 19 onwards, and therefore can't get any further. do you have a plan what you could do

I just drop my basalt flask for mana flask at wave 20 where mana stops regenerating. Manage to do all 20 waves once I have the mana problem solved.
Hi Guys,

great built!

Why do we use elder influecend imperial claws and not the normal ones?

Thanks for help!
"
Tranqui1975 wrote:
Why do we use elder influecend imperial claws and not the normal ones?
In 3.10 it's a requirement to roll "poisons have 60% chance to do 100% extra damage" mod.

Anyway, did you guys see the preview of the incoming patch?
"
Fixed a bug where the "Poisons you inflict on non-Poisoned Enemies deal 300% increased Damage" stat on the Low Tolerance Cluster Jewel notable did not work.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806232

So... this didn't work all along so far? :o
How can i get all aura's with a little mana left?
I've enlighten linked (lev2 )with Malevolence and Herald of agony.
Artic armour have no mana for Perfect form
But when i activate Aspect of spider i've near no mana
Last edited by Redvex on Mar 25, 2020, 10:19:15 AM
"
Redvex wrote:
How can i get all aura's with a little mana left?
I've enlighten linked (lev2 )with Malevolence and Herald of agony.
Artic armour have no mana for Perfect form
But when i activate Aspect of spider i've near no mana

you should have at least lvl 3
Thanks a lot for your guide I'm definitely in love with this build, map clear is insane with pestilent strike and since I don't lack damage at all I went for the Scion wheel for hp and enduring composure on a small cluster jewel for the endurance charge generation. I will try to get an enchanted helmet next I think.

Last edited by Sylmir on Mar 25, 2020, 11:41:26 AM
Do we know if low tolerance stacks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info