[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

Solid build guide. will sure play this again next league. i started really late but i feel happy to play this gave me alot of fun and excitement.
bosses with no phasing melts easily

my only problem would be porcupines....

Deathless shaper. forgot to even use banner

Gear is far from perfert
and yes i know my le heup is crappy
im using atziri splendour since it was 2.5 exalt only(6L) and helps cap my resist.

Spoiler

Here's my current build - feeling really solid though I haven't taken it through endgame bosses yet. Went with Astramentis and Tactician, which capped resists easily after I swapped out Gifts from Above for a rare. I did end up having to take a single 3% resist + evasion node on the passive tree as well, but overall I came out with about 12% DPS more, and a decent boost to evasion/ES as well.

Currently really struggling with whether to take Vertex or Abyssus, both are really solid choices; Vertex makes you just insanely tanky, but you lose almost half your DPS.

Let me know if you have any critiques, definitely looking for the next place to upgrade.

Spoiler

Last edited by TheAmbler on Dec 1, 2019, 1:21:35 AM
Looks like 3.9 might be bad news for this build. Starforge and Shaper's Touch are about to become much rarer and more expensive items. Hand's of the High Templar seem like a solid replacement for Shaper's Touch, but I'm not sure what will replace Starforge.

I'll be theory crafting a 3.9 version of this build. I may switch things over to Impale now that Starforge/high shock values will be less attainable.
Thanks for the guide, I'd really like to try it but I guess we have to see how rare shaper will be.

would you care to explain the herald of purity? It's just a minor dps increase and I don't see any particular synergy.

Skitterbots replacing herald might be nice, but needs just a little too much mana.
"
kilgor123 wrote:
Thanks for the guide, I'd really like to try it but I guess we have to see how rare shaper will be.

would you care to explain the herald of purity? It's just a minor dps increase and I don't see any particular synergy.

Skitterbots replacing herald might be nice, but needs just a little too much mana.

Skitterbot applies lower shock values (even against bosses) than Starforge crits. It may be worth fitting in for a non-Starforge version.

Basically Assassin's Mark + Blaspemy, Flesh and Stone + Maim Support, and War Banner are the best DPS increases for my build per mana reserved. This leaves 26% mana left to reserve and Herald of Purity being the only buff left that really does anything.
Cortex/Venarius down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfcBf7JAvIA Not great, but this was my first time attempting the fight.
Spoiler

Last edited by Spacefight0r on Dec 5, 2019, 5:29:33 AM
Hi, i just started this build in standard to see its potential.

1 question i have when i looked at the PoB...wat in the helllllllllll is that kraken star cobalt jewel!??? that jewel alone is boosting dmg by 10 mill....
Last edited by dawg87 on Dec 5, 2019, 4:04:07 PM
"
dawg87 wrote:

1 question i have when i looked at the PoB...wat in the helllllllllll is that kraken star cobalt jewel!??? that jewel alone is boosting dmg by 10 mill....

Multistrike damage doesn't calculate correctly and Close Combat doesn't calculate at all. I put the corrected values into that jewel.
"
Spacefight0r wrote:
"
dawg87 wrote:

Multistrike damage doesn't calculate correctly and Close Combat doesn't calculate at all. I put the corrected values into that jewel.

Thanks for the prompt response! makes sense now! dayyammm i cant wait to scale this....im lvl 37 right now so flicker is very finicky....using cyclone and leap slam predominantly..
So far a great build, This is how far i've gotten:
https://pastebin.com/C5rr5yUm

I have only managed to farm up to Tier 10 maps though, so no idea on how it does in higher tiers. I also haven't found all the trials for uber lab yet, but thats coming soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info