[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

"
ZekeAsakura wrote:
Does close combat work with flicker?

Flicker Strike works very well with Close Combat since it puts you right on top of your target and this build only has enough attack range to be inside of Close Combat's sweet spot. The Gem also scales all melee damage instead of just physical, allowing greater synergy with Sin's Rebirth and Atziri's Promise Flasks.

It only works with swords and axes and PoB doesn't calculate Close Combat (or Multistrike) correctly. I baked both gem skills into a jewel to account for this in PoB.
"
What about flicker strike and blight mechanic? is it possible to clear blighted maps with flicker?

Not entirely sure since this character is in standard. That said, the builds main strengths are mobility and high damage. Blight mechanics seem to be more geared towards standing your ground and large amounts of AoE clear. The nature of Flicker Strike to zip all over the place may not be conducive to tower management.
Hey Space, first of all thanks for the guide.

I dedicated all saturday to this build and I am really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to any updates! :)
What about lvl 4 Enlighten and Precision aura lvl 1 with +50% Crit multi with Precision watchers eye?
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
"
What about lvl 4 Enlighten and Precision aura lvl 1 with +50% Crit multi with Precision watchers eye?

You'd lose some damage on ancestral warchief, but you'd probably more than make up for those losses on Flicker Strike. Level 4 enlighten and a Precision Watcher's Eye cost more than the rest of this build combined, however, which is a limiting factor for me.

I had some decent RNG, but I'm probably only 8-10ex total investment.
Last edited by Spacefight0r on Sep 15, 2019, 8:35:09 AM
"
dezimalzahl wrote:
Hey Space, first of all thanks for the guide.

I dedicated all saturday to this build and I am really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to any updates! :)

Due to time constraints, this build may only exist on standard for me. How is it fairing in Blight maps?
Is posible play this build as asasin?
I respecced to this at lvl 65. Only got very basic starter gear (terminus and not all uniques yet).

With only 3k life i sometimes just instant die. This will probably be better with the vortex and when i can get uber lab for energyshield from bornths lithe.

The small Blights so far (yellow maps) are ok. Have not gotten a single blighted map yet, but if so, i would probably do it with my league starter necro.

Flicker can pretty fast take you to placed you dont want to be. And the blight maps seem pretty stressfull. You can pay attention to where you are going with flicker, but micromanaging towers and flickering for me at least ist almost impossible.

I gues once i reach that sweet 10mil+ shaper DPS things will probably look different.

What i am really missing is a freeze protection. Most deaths are due to me beeing frozen.
Last edited by Mathorg on Sep 16, 2019, 6:43:41 AM
"
Mathorg wrote:
I respecced to this at lvl 65. Only got very basic starter gear (terminus and not all uniques yet).

With only 3k life i sometimes just instant die. This will probably be better with the vortex and when i can get uber lab for energyshield from bornths lithe.

The small Blights so far (yellow maps) are ok. Have not gotten a single blighted map yet, but if so, i would probably do it with my league starter necro.

Flicker can pretty fast take you to placed you dont want to be. And the blight maps seem pretty stressfull. You can pay attention to where you are going with flicker, but micromanaging towers and flickering for me at least ist almost impossible.

I gues once i reach that sweet 10mil+ shaper DPS things will probably look different.

What i am really missing is a freeze protection. Most deaths are due to me beeing frozen.

Pantheon God choices can help with this. Soul of Solaris + Yugul provided enough protection for me that I dropped freeze immunity for curse protection. Also, do not open Artic or Unidentified Strong Boxes.

Added no freeze immunity to my cons section.
Last edited by Spacefight0r on Sep 16, 2019, 8:11:45 AM
Hey, so far I really like Flicker Strike, I like Juggernaut and Omnislash, so this is pretty fantastic. Thank you very much for posting this build!

I have a few questions though, how would your build compare to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514061 ?

And what recommendations do you have for SSF? So far I only have Terminus and Atziri's Flask.

Still levelling ... have Tabula for 6L but obviously will fall off short in end game.

I guess for the sake of the ascendancy skills I should roll myself a good rare Evasion/ES Helmet and if I ever replace Tabula pure ER for Body?

The rest I guess ER as main stat or should I go for Hybrid ER/ES?

I am trying to focus mainly of Life, Res, ES and then damage.

Le Heup of All seems to be very nice QoL Ring for Res and Attributes... I really hope I can drop it randomly, farming the Div Card is unimaginable for me.

And last question, would you recommend getting more life leech from gear or passive tree? Or should Atziris Flask be enough, as long as I can keep up charges?
Last edited by Streidominating on Sep 16, 2019, 1:16:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info