[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

"
ICrysysI wrote:
hi,

how you capped all resists? i have leup, and same build, but dont have capped resists. ty

Did you help Alira for the Bandit quest?
"
Spacefight0r wrote:
"
ICrysysI wrote:
hi,

how you capped all resists? i have leup, and same build, but dont have capped resists. ty

yes i have alira.
"
ICrysysI wrote:
"
Spacefight0r wrote:
"
ICrysysI wrote:
hi,

yes i have alira.

Looks like you are missing 10% on a jewel.

i have just capped, but, have so much problems with damage over time, i die so much, what is the problem? ty well my problem is dat, when i go booss for example hydra i explote instant 1 shot. with abyssus.
Last edited by ICrysysI on Nov 18, 2019, 9:43:00 AM
Skilltree?
"
Chaky2214 wrote:
Skilltree?

i have the same, i waste all my currency for this build :D but im lvl 92. you can check my character if you can help me, please . and he insta kill phoenix i cant, i use frenzy, banner, ancesttral. but dont know wat happen.

my paste bin

https://pastebin.com/PQbRC6fb

he has 1million dps with flicker striker meanwhile i have 65k, wtf, why? didnt see what is the problem
Last edited by ICrysysI on Nov 19, 2019, 4:15:28 AM
bad idea to make this build for the next league ?
its a 100% boss league. its viable ?
How much stronger will this build be with the new Multistrike Plus? Also how is Raider compared to Trickster in terms of Damage and Defense?
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Nov 21, 2019, 11:41:12 PM
Hey man, loving this build. I played Tidebreaker Flicker Ascendant last league and this one just feels so much stronger and faster (almost too fast haha).

I'm thinking about giving up a unique flask slot for a Freeze immune one. What flask do you think would be the best to replace, and which new flask should I use?
Really enjoying this build.

What do you think about using Astramentis? With Shaper's Touch, the extra stats look great.

I also think Romira's Banquet might be better than Le Heup, assuming you have the resists.

Lastly, I think the huge amount of stats make The Tactician a pretty solid belt; you lose 4% life for a gain of 6% DPS, but at a cost that's vastly less than the rare belt in the build.

Any thoughts?
Last edited by TheAmbler on Nov 23, 2019, 5:15:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info