[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Just made my characters public.
"
ViperdragZ wrote:
Just made my characters public.

Yeah you need to get Uber lab done is all. ^^

Also consider getting something better than a tabula. lots of reasonable unique 6L's if you're on a budget.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Only way to get more balls is to do that AND use spell cascade support. This is (in my opinion) not worth it.

Ok if i understand correctly with GMP we have more projectiles but still 1 spell. And having more projectiles is not usefull for the ES on hit ?
Last edited by Stràt on Feb 4, 2020, 6:14:34 PM
"
Stràt wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Only way to get more balls is to do that AND use spell cascade support. This is (in my opinion) not worth it.

Ok if i understand correctly with GMP we have more projectiles but still 1 spell. And having more projectiles is not usefull for the ES on hit ?

erm...

I think I misunderstood originally.

YOu can use GMP with Ball Lightning if you want, but it's not really necessary. BL projectiles don't shotgun on single target and 1 projectile is plenty to instantly recover you against packs of monsters.

better to use that socket space for Culling Strike.

Edit: also GMP+BL is a great way to drop FPS even further. lol
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Feb 4, 2020, 6:41:31 PM

Thank you for making this build I Love it. Strongest Character I've had so far out of the 5 or so leagues I've played, and it's so fun just spinning around and having everything just die.

I've opted out of the arcane surge since I always forget to reapply it and really only use flame dash to jump over gaps.

Finished off Sirus 8 today deathless, so pretty proud of myself for that.

Any ideas on what i can do to up it just a little bit more? A better staff would be nice but, that'll take a bit of work to get the 50+ ex for.

First of all, Gryph - thanks for sharing such a great build idea! Plenty of joy it brings!
It can be either a solid and reliable boss killer or, and where it really shines, a fastest, approaching the speed of coc ice nova, map clearer. T15 blight withought towers - easy.

And you can run headhunter with this build, pared with tailwind & elusive boots it turns your character into flaming bullet, firestorming thru maps. The only issue is your pc performance.

Finally finished upgrade my build. Thank you very much for this build Grph.

I think if you have discipline we then stampade boot best. +1 Nod and +1 flask.

Leveling with self cast desecrate/VD was pretty rough but once I got to the actual build everything has been super smooth. The damage is a lot higher than I was expecting and the value of frontloading the VD balls is amazing.

Lots of decisions to be made on Watcher's Eye/flasks which is kind of cool. I haven't decided whether to use Stampede or keep using a Quicksilver and Cinderswallow. Guess I have to play around with it.

I think I really need to get some spell crit armor now since I'm still under max crit.
How are you not killing yourself in 2 seconds when you cyclone

My char is junk but i basically just kill myself 99% of the time and die to everything when i dont

This is why i dont like trying new builds... none of them turn out the way they are meant to lol
So i got a better chest and did uber lab but in every video i see, desecrate is cast really fast and when i boss, most of my dps comes from being hit by the boss to proc cwdt and so desecrate. Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info