[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hey there, awesome build! A lot of builds I tried were difficult to get through maps with this league. I'm not that good at the game, so this build was great for me to push through maps and learn stuff.

I feel a little stuck though. Any advice on how to push my character further? The next upgrade I can think of that might help are the Flesh and Flame jewels already. Any upgrades that might be more worthwhile to get first?
"
toilet94 wrote:
I feel a little stuck though. Any advice on how to push my character further? The next upgrade I can think of that might help are the Flesh and Flame jewels already. Any upgrades that might be more worthwhile to get first?

Don't think there's any big stuff you're missing anymore aside from the jewels. There's plenty of upgrading to do but it's just "same but better" like getting more ES on your chest, better tier %int on something etc. Raider+Quicksilver flask on most content makes you not need the Stampede anymore if you want to get %int synth boots.

This comes across as a flex but anyway: I feel like I pushed this build pretty far this league, if you want ideas.
Last edited by kriell on Sep 17, 2022, 11:09:51 AM
"
kriell wrote:
"
toilet94 wrote:

Don't think there's any big stuff you're missing anymore aside from the jewels. There's plenty of upgrading to do but it's just "same but better" like getting more ES on your chest, better tier %int on something etc. Raider+Quicksilver flask on most content makes you not need the Stampede anymore if you want to get %int synth boots.

This comes across as a flex but anyway: I feel like I pushed this build pretty far this league, if you want ideas.

Thanks! Your build does help me see what's up. I didn't even consider changing out the boots, that's something to think about. Cheers!
sigh.....why are all my upgrades so expensive T_T

I only got 3 natural div drops and they all went into upgrades.....cant even buy anything anymore T_T

drops just feel bad for this league
"
sekushiiandee wrote:
sigh.....why are all my upgrades so expensive T_T

I only got 3 natural div drops and they all went into upgrades.....cant even buy anything anymore T_T

drops just feel bad for this league

Yeah I feel you on that, the drops are a lot more uneven so I went almost a whole week with no div drops. I recommend watching some youtubers if you need ideas for making currency, there are strategies that can help you a lot if you're willing to do some mind-numbing grinding and trading.

I'm still trying to get my int chest going as a relative newbie, but the crafting experience is really not fun for me (trading then spamming crafting method hundreds of times until you get lucky and hope you were paying enough attention to not roll over it). Currently wondering whether it's worth losing 2k ES in exchange for increasing my average hit from 250k to 275k. Doesn't really seem worth it.
Did you ever get an answer? I noticed the same thing.
Is anyone else struggling when fighting uber bosses with this build?
Self casting Ice Storm feels very clunky, am I really supposed to keep channeling and only use Frostblink to dodge every hit? That works well for the normal version of those bosses, but uber bosses usually have reduced cast and attack times.
CoCing makes dodging autohits and mechanics more manageable, but then the already low dps becomes abysmal.
"Cast When Damage Taken Support with REQUIRED lv matching Immortal Call, ideally Anomalous 20q"

Does this mean I need the Anomalous version of CwDT, or just Immortal Call should be the Anomalous version ?
"
Karan_3 wrote:
Is anyone else struggling when fighting uber bosses with this build?
Self casting Ice Storm feels very clunky, am I really supposed to keep channeling and only use Frostblink to dodge every hit? That works well for the normal version of those bosses, but uber bosses usually have reduced cast and attack times.
CoCing makes dodging autohits and mechanics more manageable, but then the already low dps becomes abysmal.

It's not just you. Self casting IS clunky, especially when you're so used to cycloning and frost blink/flame dashing everything else. Unfortunately unless you want to be fighting any bosses, not just Uber or Uber Uber, for a very long time with the usual setup, the alt weapon with self cast is the best option. If someone can figure out how to auto cast Ice Storm in the alt weapon slot effectively that would be awesome !
I feel like I have hit a dps wall that i can't get past. This build has the worst dps of any build ive ever had in league. I am missing the crazy expensive jewels, but I just do not see how they are gonna make much difference. Bad experience so far. I do not like it. Quitting league actually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info