[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Well poop. Now it's suddenly super hard to get anything good for this build for a reasonable price. Every time a decent Megalo appears for 1 ex, a certain somebody here instantly snags it and flips it for 10-15 ex.

Perhaps I should have sat on my early results for a bit longer and got myself geared while everybody cried about 'zero dps' )))

Anyway... I can't seem to find a full list of Eldritch mods anywhere. There was a partial list for chests in one place, and some good glove mods listed in another place. Is there a full list of all those mods somewhere?

The only good implicit combo I found is this combo:

Both mods are cheap as they only use the lesser orbs, (damage per 100 int only goes up to 4% at T5 and T6) and chance to unnerve on hit with just 15% is good enough since we hit so many times.

Right now I am pushing the build for the sake of pushing it I don't really feel the need for more damage, All bosses are a joke and so do all the invitations.

I am now preparing for the feared.

5% int is better 0.0
Some data based on poedb.

Weight of 'chance to Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit':
Tier 6 ~ 1: 400

The total weight of The Searing Exarch Implicit for glove:
Tier 6: 18700
Tier 5: 28050
Tier 4 ~ 1: 31790

Weight of 'increased Damage per 100 Intelligence':
Tier 6 ~ 1: 400

The total weight of The Eater of Worlds Implicit for glove:
Tier 6: 18300
Tier 5: 27450
Tier 4 ~ 1: 31110
As a casual player on probably a 5 to 10 ex budget, How concerned should I be about this situation with the megalo scalpers?
Last edited by RaGe0uS on Feb 15, 2022, 12:08:51 AM
"
RaGe0uS wrote:
As a casual player on probably a 5 to 10 ex budget, How concerned should I be about this situation with the megalo scalpers?

As far as I know, GGG does not ban the use of trading bots. I could be wrong, so do this at your own risk. But if you want a megalomaniac, you may have to fight fire with fire.

As a practical matter, I used to have about a 20% success rate using the trade site's live search feature. I'd copy and paste manually, and would sometimes win the fight. But if there's a concerted effort to snarf megalos, you may be competing with 10 or 20 other robots, and your success rate likely will be small.

Maybe this league has a greater source of megalos, so presumably, people will just stop buying them at 15ex when the supply exceeds the demand, and the price will come down. That's probably your only choice.

The good news is megalos are needed only in the minmaxing phase of the build.
Last edited by Graiaule on Feb 15, 2022, 2:24:16 AM
"
RaGe0uS wrote:

Probably shouldn't worry at all. I only managed to get 1 Megalo and I'm still using a small Curse cluster for the other socket. Still only one Int/ES Split Personality too. 2.2k Int, 9k ES, no 6L chest, still 2 curses. So I'm somewhere in that budget range.

Before this league I wouldn't even bother trying Sirus AL8 with this gear. It would probably take 15 minutes and multiple deaths. But the new self-casting boss setup is just awesome.

New video: Sirus
Heh. It isn'T only Megalo. At least in Standard I am trying to catch Split Personality with Int/ES, but they also disappearing quite fast and are almost ALWAYS online afterwards with 12/13 Ex price Tag.

Practical question regarding selfcast. When I am starting to cast it ( just holding the button, not clicking it crazy non stop - correct ?) it takes some time to "spin up". Walking a little and you need to spin it up again from the scratch. So far I am avoiding it with blinking, while blinking doesn't interrupt it. Any other hints ?

Regards,
Karl
For people getting into early mapping with this build, give incandescent heart a look for body armours. A 55 int, 500+ ES vaal regalia costs upwards of 40c while a 5link incan costs about 8c. Compared to the regalia I just mentioned, It offers about the same damage (higher by 0.5%) and 10-15% more effective life. It's a very solid budget option to use until you can afford a %int chest with good ES.
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Well poop. Now it's suddenly super hard to get anything good for this build for a reasonable price. Every time a decent Megalo appears for 1 ex, a certain somebody here instantly snags it and flips it for 10-15 ex.

Perhaps I should have sat on my early results for a bit longer and got myself geared while everybody cried about 'zero dps' )))

Anyway... I can't seem to find a full list of Eldritch mods anywhere. There was a partial list for chests in one place, and some good glove mods listed in another place. Is there a full list of all those mods somewhere?

The only good implicit combo I found is this combo:

Both mods are cheap as they only use the lesser orbs, (damage per 100 int only goes up to 4% at T5 and T6) and chance to unnerve on hit with just 15% is good enough since we hit so many times.

Right now I am pushing the build for the sake of pushing it I don't really feel the need for more damage, All bosses are a joke and so do all the invitations.

I am now preparing for the feared.

5% int is better 0.0

Not really, the increase damage per int mod alone is 1.5% more damage than the 5% int, not even counting the unnerve that you can argue you can get from a master of fear but is MUCH easier to get this way.
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Feb 15, 2022, 4:59:42 AM
was lucky and made this amu. Is there a posibility to change the 13 % attributes like a blessed orb ? i dont know if that was in scourge possible and if it is now?

Thanks for the reply Kelvyn. I had played this build twice before and never made it to clusters (would get stuck around level 92 and just max out the atlas), but was really looking forward to tackling more bosses this league and knew I would need to level to 99 and do the cluster build to be effective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info