[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Well poop. Now it's suddenly super hard to get anything good for this build for a reasonable price. Every time a decent Megalo appears for 1 ex, a certain somebody here instantly snags it and flips it for 10-15 ex.

Perhaps I should have sat on my early results for a bit longer and got myself geared while everybody cried about 'zero dps' )))

Anyway... I can't seem to find a full list of Eldritch mods anywhere. There was a partial list for chests in one place, and some good glove mods listed in another place. Is there a full list of all those mods somewhere?
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Well poop. Now it's suddenly super hard to get anything good for this build for a reasonable price. Every time a decent Megalo appears for 1 ex, a certain somebody here instantly snags it and flips it for 10-15 ex.

Perhaps I should have sat on my early results for a bit longer and got myself geared while everybody cried about 'zero dps' )))

Anyway... I can't seem to find a full list of Eldritch mods anywhere. There was a partial list for chests in one place, and some good glove mods listed in another place. Is there a full list of all those mods somewhere?

got tired of a good mega as well so i set up live search

and poedb have a full list it had full list like 3 days ago
"
Kelvynn wrote:

poedb
I've done this build on and off for a few years now and I absolutely love it. Came back for Archnemesis and it still feels pretty good. However, with all of the changes over the years, I think the original build guide feels a bit muddled. So may I ask for some refinement? Specifically:

1) When linking to suggested items, their links and sockets, update them to the most recent version of the build? For example, in the chest links under "Gear" you have Culling Strike, but it's not in the gem list.

2) Put the gem colors in the section for Gems

3) Clarify the links and what goes where. For example, there are two CWDT needed, but which one goes with what set of links?

That being said, so much gratitude and props to Kelvynn for the build and keeping it up-to-date all these years.
Last edited by faelanae on Feb 14, 2022, 1:57:00 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:

I saw in reddit that a group buy nearly all okisch megalo to dominate the market. Its a new strategie to get money for orb seller.
so its not only our megalos :-(
"
faelanae wrote:
3) Clarify the links and what goes where. For example, there are two CWDT needed, but which one goes with what set of links?

Check out the Sockets and Links section
"
archwerewolf wrote:
poedb

link?
(Not the original poster on the PoeDB source but here it is I think)

https://poedb.tw/us/Body_Armours_str#TheSearingExarchImplicit

https://poedb.tw/us/Body_Armours_str#TheEaterofWorldsImplicit
well its nearly impossible to get decent mega now L0L the moment 1 pop up i bet 40 ppl jumped on him and its 10ex now 20min later

https://poedb.tw/us/Modifiers#Mod

just pick an item kelvynn and you should choose what influence you want it should show you all you need to know

and i would love a tip on how to craft the body/helm beside spaming essence if there is a good method
Last edited by phantom_god on Feb 14, 2022, 5:05:58 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:

The only good implicit combo I found is this combo:

Both mods are cheap as they only use the lesser orbs, (damage per 100 int only goes up to 4% at T5 and T6) and chance to unnerve on hit with just 15% is good enough since we hit so many times.

Right now I am pushing the build for the sake of pushing it I don't really feel the need for more damage, All bosses are a joke and so do all the invitations.

I am now preparing for the feared.
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Feb 14, 2022, 7:08:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info