[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

The self-cast boss videos are encouraging, might have to give this a spin this league.
livejamie
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
Kakabot237 wrote:
Heh. It isn'T only Megalo.

Regards,
Karl

i think i got a few of this split personlty in standart and i dont really play there i just love haveing minmax account but what kind of price u want to pay for both? i really dont mind

Update: thanks for the offering. I was able to catch one today for 8 ex. Still got 3 left, will focus on farming now and Atlas passives. So far got points for all maps up to Tier 12, icnluding Mayven 6, but without some Uniques.

Few quesitons:
1) switching from Int/Armour Split of Personality to Int/ES gave me +500 ES (9,2K - 9,7K), but dropped my armour from 2K to 1K. I believe it is fine for us or ?
2) Beastcraft. What is interesting their for us apart of Apsect of the Spider ?

Regards,
Karl
Last edited by Kakabot237 on Feb 16, 2022, 9:00:08 AM
Sirus down in budget setup using the self-cast boss staff

Only "expensive" pieces of gear needed are stampede and tranquility. Substituted the chest for incandescent heart as I feel it's just better until you can afford a well rolled %int chest. Picked my belt up from ritual early on but it has shit rolls atm cuz im too lazy to craft it better and a cyclo coil will be just as good. Spent all my currency grabbing the %int ring for 4 ex very early because i know the price will skyrocket (still only have 2k int though and it has mediocre rolls, a good flat int almost as strong). Still not using the cluster setup yet, no split personalities or 6 link for enfeeble either. Barely any gem quality or alt types. Very hyped for when I make the swap to cluster set and put more investment in!

Overall the selfcast buff was insane. Downing bosses with much less investment than last league!
Last edited by LocoCocoa on Feb 16, 2022, 10:37:06 AM
"
Kakabot237 wrote:
Few quesitons:
1) switching from Int/Armour Split of Personality to Int/ES gave me +500 ES (9,2K - 9,7K), but dropped my armour from 2K to 1K. I believe it is fine for us or ?
2) Beastcraft. What is interesting their for us apart of Apsect of the Spider ?

1. This is not an armor build, all you need it some basic amount of armor to mitigate some phys damage. It is provided by Steelwood Stance and Rumi's Concoction. You don't need any armor on gear or jewels. When you craft a belt, you typically have an open prefix to craft ES/armor too. To mitigate more phys damage than that you need a whole lot more armor. But this is a Block build. The amount of armor we have is enough.

2. Nothing else from beastcrafting, except maybe splitting or imprinting a promising regalia craft.
hi Kelvynn I've been playing the Occultist version of the build and i am not sure what i should get gear wise next. maybe body armor before i buy the boots but idk
Simularcum wave 30 cleared deathless and dropped me a nice upgrade:

The way I did it was use the freeze AoE setup to clear all the trash and once it was only me vs the 2 bosses I used Frost Shield and picked the right moment to start selfcast and face tank both bosses, it says a lot when a build can face tank both bosses from wave 20 to 30 and not die.

Really solid build Kelvyn!
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Feb 16, 2022, 1:23:46 PM
"
and i would love a tip on how to craft the body/helm beside spaming essence if there is a good method

Don't think anyone touched on phantom_god's question, but I see one way to craft the helm and two ways to craft the chest piece.

Helm is outlined in Kelnynn's guide. Buy a base ilvl75-79 with decent es/int and slam an exalted orb on an open suffix for guaranteed % int mod (will either be t1 or t2). Make sure the prefixes are full and you have an open suffix before doing this. Optional step is to craft the helm with Deafening Essence of Spite, guaranteeing a pseudo t1 flat int roll. Once you have the essence mod with reasonable es (200 after crafted is fine) use the hunter exalt for the % int.

For the chest piece you can either start with the prefixes (high ES roles) or the suffixes (%int and/or flat int). I would recommend starting with prefixes by spamming dense fossils if you are low on currency, as it's pretty easy to hit a 600+ ES chest and use that until you can roll something better. My current chest is ~740 ES with no int mods, but it helped me to survive a bunch of content I wouldn't have been able to do otherwise. You can even reroll suffixes later on to fish for int rolls or an open suffix to craft attributes.

If you have some currency to spare you can hit t1 % int and t1 flat int in about ~23 fundamental/dense/pristine fossil crafts, which is about 100c-150c. From there, make sure you have the third suffix and one prefix open (annul and pray if you don't) and craft "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" as your last suffix. Craft "Suffixes cannot be changed" in the open prefix slot, then hit it with reforge defense more likely harvest craft until you get an ES roll you're satisfied with. This can get expensive as the first crafts will cost 4ex, then each harvest reforge after will require 2ex to recraft the "suffixes cannot be changed" mod.

Hope this helps. Anyone reading feel free to correct me if there's an easier way to do this. First time running the build, big props to Kelvynn for writing this guide.

Edit: Forum newbie, replying to phantom_god's question at the bottom of page 669
Last edited by Jesture on Feb 16, 2022, 2:41:48 PM
"
Jesture wrote:
"
and i would love a tip on how to craft the body/helm beside spaming essence if there is a good method

Don't think anyone touched on phantom_god's question, but I see one way to craft the helm and two ways to craft the chest piece.

Helm is outlined in Kelnynn's guide. Buy a base ilvl75-79 with decent es/int and slam an exalted orb on an open suffix for guaranteed % int mod (will either be t1 or t2). Make sure the prefixes are full and you have an open suffix before doing this. Optional step is to craft the helm with Deafening Essence of Spite, guaranteeing a pseudo t1 flat int roll. Once you have the essence mod with reasonable es (200 after crafted is fine) use the hunter exalt for the % int.

For the chest piece you can either start with the prefixes (high ES roles) or the suffixes (%int and/or flat int). I would recommend starting with prefixes by spamming dense fossils if you are low on currency, as it's pretty easy to hit a 600+ ES chest and use that until you can roll something better. My current chest is ~740 ES with no int mods, but it helped me to survive a bunch of content I wouldn't have been able to do otherwise. You can even reroll suffixes later on to fish for int rolls or an open suffix to craft attributes.

If you have some currency to spare you can hit t1 % int and t1 flat int in about ~23 fundamental/dense/pristine fossil crafts, which is about 100c-150c. From there, make sure you have the third suffix and one prefix open (annul and pray if you don't) and craft "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" as your last suffix. Craft "Suffixes cannot be changed" in the open prefix slot, then hit it with reforge defense more likely harvest craft until you get an ES roll you're satisfied with. This can get expensive as the first crafts will cost 4ex, then each harvest reforge after will require 2ex to recraft the "suffixes cannot be changed" mod.

Hope this helps. Anyone reading feel free to correct me if there's an easier way to do this. First time running the build, big props to Kelvynn for writing this guide.

Edit: Forum newbie, replying to phantom_god's question at the bottom of page 669

I prefer to just woke orb shaper + crusader base and spam fundamental + dense. Was how I made my chest last league and quite a few others to sell for profit
ty for the answer i have got a pretty good helm/body armour

1 with tier 2 8%int and 640 es body

and helm is decent as well

wanted to do minmax

i might just do keep prefix for the body armour and might essence spam an helm

ty for the answers tho i didnt play since the fossil attrubite so i might go for a second body armour to test it out

update

did some testing and appearntly dense/fund/pristine pretty much get u int/%int almsot everytime on crus/shaper influence so if u want to start a base and then move from there with keep suffix might be a good start
Last edited by phantom_god on Feb 16, 2022, 3:31:37 PM
You can always do experiments on https://www.craftofexile.com/. It can also compute the best combination of fossil crafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info